[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /usingdrugs/ here? I keep coming back here to talk when

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6

File: yummy pills.jpg (391KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
yummy pills.jpg
391KB, 1200x800px
Who /usingdrugs/ here?

I keep coming back here to talk when I'm crashing from Adderall. Honestly I don't think this is the best outlet for it, but I can't find a better place. Hopefully I can refrain from making so many of these threads I end up annoying people. But enough about me.

What are you guys on? Addicted? Dependent? Just posting here while you're high for funsies?
>>
I hate aderral, it turns me into a social retard when I'm coming down but at the same time makes me super talkative, not to mention it turns me into a dicklet but makes me kinda horny
>>
MDMA Acid and Ket turned me normie I've never been happier after my first MDMA drop even Come down was good
>>
>>39435727
mdma my fav and weed, but I went to jail on a possession charge and my life is garbage now
the state has ruined my life far worse than drugs ever could
>>
File: 1487972583276.jpg (78KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1487972583276.jpg
78KB, 300x300px
About to down 712mg of DXM and 50mg of DPH

Wish me luck
>>
>>39435727
On adderall xr for add right now and it makes my piss burn and I've lost 10 pounds on it, it also takes away slot of my compulsivity, so that's good.
>>
>>39435817
>turns me into a social retard but makes me super talkative
This is extremely true
>>
>>39435727
>>39435817
>>39436940
There is nothing better than adderall when you still are an adderall virgin with no tolerance.

But alas the ride always ends. Im hesitant to ask for a dose increase. I feel like chads get the same happiness buzz from getting laid.
>>
usually just do benzos and dissociatives, had the most boring dxm high a few days ago.
>>
>>39437023
I'm on 15 mg right now but when I go back my psychiatrist said he's going to increase it to 30
>>
>>39435727
Just finished blasting through my script in a week, next three weeks is gonna be rough

Probably for the better, my tolerance has gone up enough to where it doesn't even make me feel good anymore. I just end up going on long binges and jerking off for hours on end.
>>
>>39435727
>marijuana
>cigarettes
Arguably the lamest drugs to be addicted to, but I guess they're all lame. I've got an addict's personality, too. I've done everything that's ever been in my hand and I'm always game for more. Smoking just suits me, I guess. The funny thing is most people consider weed and tobacco to be relatively harmless but if I keep this up much longer I will probably get a srs respiratory disease
>>
>>39436796
I hope you meant 500mg DPH
>>
>>39436940
Eating lots of food and drinking lots of water actually potentiates the euphoria quite noticeably. I know it's difficult, but it's totally worth it. Get protein shakes or something. At least chug down 12 ounces of water every couple hours or so; you'll piss like a madman, but I think it'll stop burning.

>>39436796
Shit dude. Try to stay safe I guess.

>>39437163
Totally been there, but I can't do that this time because I'll no doubt lose the prescription and my life prospects along with it. To make it worse, I learned a harsh truth when I got back on it: the tolerance is semi-permanent. It's not just "losing the magic" like with MDMA or opiates; it actually takes a higher dose to get me where I'm going than it did before my years of abstinence. Jacking off is still a nice trick to deal with the comedown, though.

What are you taking it for? School? Work?
>>
>>39437278
Na, I'm only taking 50mg to potentiate the DXM and make me less nauseous
>>
>>39437421
50mg isn't going to potentiate the DXM all that much. Take at least 100mg-150mg. What is your weight?
>>
>>39437448
60kg, which is about ~12mg/kg for DXM

This will get me pretty deep into the 3rd plateau. I image that I'll lose my ability to type soon
>>
>>39437330
I used to take it for community college, but currently all I'm doing it for is shits and giggles. When I stopped going to college I quit adderall for a few months, and recently went back on it to get motivation to work on music. I know what you mean, the tolerance definitely doesn't go away likep other drugs, after that 4 month break it only took a week or two for my tolerance to raise back up
I never raised my script from 10mg IRs tho, I'm very worried about having something like 30mg available to me because I know this shit gets neurotoxic at higher doses
>>
>>39437520
We're pretty much the same weight. I've only done up to 600mg DXM before, it was quite a cool experience. Have done up to 600mg DPH before as well. I really enjoyed my third plateau DXM trip and even kinda enjoyed my 600mg DPH trip. I've only ever experimented with low doses of the DXM/DPH combo. Did 300mg/300mg and had an interesting time (I would recommend it).

Have fun on your trip! Hopefully most of the nausea gets done away with because of the DPH. The painful nausea from 600mg sucked ass but the dissociation made it far more bearable and didn't ruin the trip at all.
>>
>>39437601
>>39437601
High dose of dph had me fighting basketball sized spiders in my apartment for hours. They would jump at my face but recoil if I punched at them. I got so exhausted I pulled a cover over my head and I could feel them crawling on me.

It was hell. It felt real. A nightmare.
>>
>>39435727
Can if I post if I actually have ADHD and adderall just makes me quiet and more willing to focus on delayed gratification.
>>
File: f467aa7.jpg (38KB, 381x516px) Image search: [Google]
f467aa7.jpg
38KB, 381x516px
>>39436574
classic
sorry that it turned out that way
>>
>>39435727
Currently posting here for funsies. Just the typical marijuana and alcohol.
>>
I'm narcoleptic and take adderall everyday. Used to only take it on the weekends then every other day but you know how things progress. Also an alcoholic.

Non-daily drugs: dudeweedlmao, acid, shrooms, benzos

I can't picture a sober life 2bh
>>
>>39438390
Sure, but just because you have ADHD it doesn't mean you can't abuse your script here and there ; ^ )

>>39438126
Hahaha sucker.
>>
>>39438556
Abusing for me is using it every 8 hours for 24 hours to cram for finals. So essentially just one extra dose. Its too much though I feel terrible afterwards.
>>
File: 1498815087264.jpg (501KB, 1944x1162px) Image search: [Google]
1498815087264.jpg
501KB, 1944x1162px
>>39435727
I tried benzodiazepines for a week to fight depression and insomnia but they didn't do shit so I dropped them.
>>
>>39440288
you must not have been taking enough
that said, they mainly just make me sleepy.
>>
>>39440288
Benzos are good for insomnia (especially valium) but not so much depression. They're more for anxiety.
>>
>>39440288
Don't use them for depression. That is a very, very dangerous path. Taking even a small dose continuously for a month can lead to debilitating withdrawal that can last just as long. If you've got benzos, save them for a rainy day.

>>39440410
Same. They really aren't for everyone.
>>
On a certain stim right now. Got a slight head ache. Just got done playing guitar for like 5 hours
>>
>>39440425
I have taken valium and the effect was kinda weak. After one month of use I started to have trouble to sleep again (not that much as without the valium tho). Clonazepam is quite stronger
>>
Doing mdma later today, lsd in the next few weeks. Already did last week but only low dose, hopefully today will be good.
>>
File: 1503755006168.png (238KB, 480x341px) Image search: [Google]
1503755006168.png
238KB, 480x341px
10pm, just woke up, thinking about dropping this tab of acid. yay/nay?
>>
>>39436796
WOMBO COMBO

Originality is a commodity here.
>>
File: image.jpg (167KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167KB, 720x1280px
Posting these aesthetic tabs. They hit so damn heavy I'm almost scared to go back to em ...
On a side note, experiencing opiate withdrawal for the first time ever. This is where the good times end boys
>>
Amphetamine-XR 20MG a day. Went from middle-bottom of class to top in university. Changed my life.
>>
>>39441133
you already know what you really want to do, whichever it is

>>39441221
20mg isn't a lot, especially if it's XR. How much do you notice tolerance / decreasing of effects over time?
>>
Only eat edibles nowadays used to do a ton of psychedelics but have literally gotten PTSD from one too many trips going really bad. Never gonna touch anything addictive as I'm the type to easily form a bad habbit. It's a miracle I haven't become an alcoholic desu.
>>
>>39441290
>have literally gotten PTSD from one too many trips going really bad.
Greentext?
Do you mean HPPD?
>>
I've always just chipped in and used what friends buy or have bought for me. I've stopped talking to the few that got me stuff so I'm totally clean now. I want shrooms back in my life really badly.
>>
>>39435727

Im using
>estro
>spiro
>>
>>39441312

Nope been clinically diagnosed with PTSD from bad experiences when tripping. It's hard to tell if it was one specific drug that induced it as I used to often take shit ranging from various RC's/LSD/Shrooms/DMT/Mdma etc. I have had HPPD in the past that's lasted maybe a month or two after a particularly strong trip. I don't really have any interesting stories about those bad trips they were just overwhelming and induced a lot of anxiety and caused panic attacks that get re-triggered easily even from smoking weed or drinking (this never used to occur) or even simply seeing others tripping.
>>
>>39441591
Hmm damn. How often did you trip exactly? I hope to avoid this by tripping once every few months, and rarely more frequently...
>>
>>39441652

Occasionally within the span of a couple days but most commonly every two weeks. You can induce PTSD from any trip if it was strong enough to impact you psychologically in a negative way. That's not saying you will experience it though as friends of mine that tripped just as much as I did have been fine. I don't want to deter you from tripping but avoid doing stupidly high doses unless you're pretty experienced with psychs and can really handle your shit if your reality is turned upside down. The human psyche can be a dark place.
>>
>only thing keeping me from taking adderall is the eventual tolerance
People say it really helps you focus but i don't want to get hooked on something. My life is shit enough.
>>
>>39442022
tolerance is not the same thing as addiction you doorknob
>>
anyone else get a stomachache with adderall xr? ive noticed if i crush the beads and rail it, it doesnt affect my stomach and feels more euphoric. sucks that dexedrine is harder and harder to find
>>
>>39435727
Picked up some H getting some white tomorrow, one last hoorah before I start working. I completely grew out of it, but its still nice to have.

It honestly is a great reminder how I should strive to feel and act.
>>
>>39442072
actually tolerance determines how addicted you are, a tolerance indicates moderate/heavy use.
>>
>>39442247
I think here is where we get into the semantics of addiction and dependence. Somebody could be dependent on Adderall to work or pay attention, and as a result their tolerance may increase over time, but as long as they keep taking it as prescribed they will feel the same effects. Physical withdrawal would really suck if you quit but, if you're not an addict, you'd never get "hooked" to the extent that you can't willingly get yourself off of it.
>>
>>39442848
I usually hear that most people wind up taking more as the dose prescribed no longer has the same effects, but looking at this from being on both ends of the spectrum you are right. Anyone who increases a dose looking for more desirable effects has a tendency to drug abuse; which for most of the reasons, these medications are prescribed for mental health coditions. Drug addiction has, as Ive said before, an 85% comorbidity rate amongst mental health patients. This is how big pharma and street level dealers are one in the same. They prey on your misinformation for very lucrative profits, and you're a patient for life.
>>
>>39437023
>But alas the ride always ends.
The ride ends, but you're not allowed to get off.
>>
>>39443969
The problem is nothing is ever over unless you completely change every aspect of your behavior that leads to these outcomes but that requires knowing why you are wrong in the first place with about im going out on a limb here 30% genetic predisposition, but the major compenent being learned behaviors from parents/environment.
>>
>>39442147
>dexedrine hard to find
my pharmacy gives me dextroamphetamine as a generic substitute for adderall

am I lucky or something?
>>
>>39444191
Wtf. Yes.

ooo
>>
Weed, Xanax, cigarettes, acid, shrooms, coke if I've got money
>>
>>39435727

>take 10mg of adderall
>up for three days feeling like I'm dying of heart trouble

I never "got" stimulants.
>>
Kratom, weed, Xanax.

Nothing hard or anything but at the end of the day after I've endured 8 hours of my type of job it's the easiest things I can get my hands on to get high and forget everything. Unwind, relax, and not have to struggle to keep myself from having another daily emotional explosion from being lonely and ultimately from actually just going ahead and killing myself one of those times.
>>
>was prescribed Pristiq nearly a month ago (am Ausfag)
>still feel like shit
>some days it's even fucking worse
>still anxious as hell
fuck drugs honestly I would buy some weed but im too scared of getting evicted if someone smells it or finds out somehow
>>
>>39445193

I'm basically useless without them.

I take 20 mg in the morning because I can't get out of bed otherwise and 20 mg halfway through the day so I don't crash. It's the only way I ever get anything done.
>>
>>39435727
yesterday was phenibut, today's kratom, and tomorrow lsd microdosage

selfmedicating is pretty cool brobots
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.