[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have 12 hours of free time every day >still haven't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

>have 12 hours of free time every day
>still haven't accomplished anything

how do chads do so much with LESS time?
>>
>>39435419
networking
the chads voltron up
and then when they separate each takes full credit for the accomplishment
>>
>99 minutes
Maybe its because youre retarded
>>
>>39435585
This is the kind of thing a 4'18" manlet would say.
>>
File: 3.png (62KB, 300x433px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
62KB, 300x433px
>>39435419
Yours is an issue that an unfortunately high proportion of those in society succumb to in part due to incompetent time management. Usually when we perceive ourselves building up to an accomplishment/ personal goal this is done on a very strict basis of hard work and toil without consideration for every other potential detraction of our time. One of the most important detractors of such is a lack of productivity in large part resulting from obsessively pursuing a field in exclusion of others, thereby resulting in progressive burn-out and a loss of concentration/ interest. The primary means of mitigating this is by varying up one's schedule to cater to several fields whilst providing space for leisure/ relaxation - ensuring that one can actually work towards their goals whilst not being barred by a loss of determination. This in great part answers your question as to how "chads do so much with LESS time". It is not that they have superior mental/ physical capacities (real potential is nigh impossible to measure, even BMI, IQ tests and such are deeply flawed), rather it is that their time is heavily varied whether they recognize it or not; they wake up in the morning, proceed to eat breakfast, study/ work and the like however, and this is a particular caveat - they also vary their days be it through spending time outdoors, socializing with friends or participating in events - their days follow a looser format whilst simultaneously catering to their objectives in life thereby allowing them to knuckle down and concentrate to a greater degree than the average robot, who is more prone towards a highly structured life with little variation. This is not to say that one cannot be productive and a shut-in, though variation whether it is natural or forced via schedule is key to success. I personally recommend structuring each hour giving breaks for reading/ other media to help retain concentration, though this may not work for others, everyone is different.
>>
>>39435419
I do NOTHING almost every single day and I still feel there's not enough time in the day for me to do more nothing.
>>
>>39435743
With textwall posts like that, you must have excellent time management.
>>
>>39435759
I've already completed every task I have set out to accomplish for today, I allocate time further into the night for any added leisure.
>>
It's hard to get focused with that much free time, how paradoxical that seems. do something that makes you a bit busy and puts you out of your comfort zone
>>
>>39435419
they don't visit 4chan
>>
>>39435419

Motivation and not overthinking things.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.