[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I turn 20 this month :( How do I deal with the crippling realisation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: (16).jpg (60KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
(16).jpg
60KB, 550x366px
I turn 20 this month :(

How do I deal with the crippling realisation that things are only downhill from here?
>>
>>39435116
I turned 20 yo 29 of August, you should've already gotten over thhose crippling feelings, just realize that relationships and friendships are vastly overrated.
>>
>>39435116
30 is downhill mate 20s are peaking. Get out there and use it
>>
i turned 20 recently and i wanna kill myself
>>
honestly /r9k/ should be a 25+only board
fuck you kids
>>
File: old pepe2.jpg (42KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
old pepe2.jpg
42KB, 500x492px
>it's been 23 hours since we had a thread like this
Time really flies
>>
File: doom1.png (220KB, 1199x444px) Image search: [Google]
doom1.png
220KB, 1199x444px
>>39435116
life is pretty much downhilll as soon as you leave high school, assuming that you're not normie scum
>last significant human contact
>last time you don't have to worry about literally the rest of your life
>last time you will have a legit excuse to be around so many hot/slutty chicks
high school ended more then two years ago for me. College sucks cause no one gives a shit about each other and the sence of community is gone. A shitton of people attend college so it's hard to get to know someone who is in a couple of classes. My high school was real comfy. Too bad i was focused on the pros of elementary school to notice it back then. (elementary here is grades 1-8)
>>
this is an originalol10o bump
>>
>>39435116
I'll turn 27 this month and have yet to kiss a girl, so.. could be worse you know
>>
>>39435116
20 is still really young, mate. You have all sorts of time to figure things out.

Make a list of a few things that you'd like to improve about yourself and some methods of achieving those improvements. Start with the easiest thing on the list, begin doing it, and then work to finish it. Rinse and repeat.
>>
>tfw I fear growing old cause anime main characters are young

I know it sounds stupid but I want to be able to identify with them
>>
File: 1504168495989.jpg (40KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1504168495989.jpg
40KB, 1024x683px
>>39435116
go outside of your bubble and FIX IT
>>
>>39436483
this

25 is a threshold
>>
>>39436483
Eat a dick, gramps.
>>
>>39436483
I dunno, man. I'm 24 this year. I've been on r9k since I was 19.
>>
>>39438092
You aren't a real robot if you aren't poor.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.