[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>write large complex project in C/C++ for fun >can tell

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: e61.png (117KB, 680x788px) Image search: [Google]
e61.png
117KB, 680x788px
>write large complex project in C/C++ for fun
>can tell you how to synthesize any molecule
>math is a joke

yet too intellectually inferior to attract a mate
how does nature let this happen?
>>
Second point is bullshit though
>>
>>39434807
Its maladaption to human interaction, like with everyone here. Can you read faces or tell a properly timed joke?
Reading social cues, emotional self-awareness and social signals are skills, which take a long time to cultivate. Robots usually dont get to.
>>
Have you tried smoking weed senpai? I do it every single God damn diddly day you faggot. I am high at this exact second.
>>
>>39435018
Any -reasonable- molecule, nigger.
>>
>>39434807
How do you solve a circular reference exception smarty pants ?
>>
>>39434807
C is easy as long as you ensure memory safety.
C++ is even easier for large projects because of OOP.
Chemistry: also very easy. Just follow and memorize recipes
Math is just number manipulation. Nothing more.

Determining the optimal course of action or speech in order to acquire a significant other and/or mate given only a large set of qualitative factors and unquantifiable hints based on casual observation to an irrational intelligent agent's behavioral tendencies in response to external stimuli is not so simple.
>>
>>39435305
The answer is... quite easily
>>
>>39434807
Intellect has NOTHING to do with attracting a mate. NOTHING AT ALL. The only time intellect has any relevance in attraction is when that intellect has made you successful and put you above others, but even then it's not your intellect that is attractive, it's your success.

Your bad for falling for the intelligence meme. It's no wonder you're so bitter.
>>
>>39435305
You snort a line of coke and rewrite the entire code base with a new architecture that eliminates the need for circular reference between said objects, as well as the existence of said objects.
>>
File: 1478987485272.jpg (78KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1478987485272.jpg
78KB, 499x499px
>>39435137
I like weed too but I don't think it will get him a gf fampai
>>
>>39434807
being smart is being able to do the things you listed

being wise is knowing not to unironically post wojak in 2017 let alone at all, you fucking retard
>>
>>39435413
Good, i like you.
>>
>can write complex programs in C++/C/Php/Java/Obj-C and know about database design
>failed elementary algebra at my community college

Who else mathlet here?
>>
File: DianeKruger.jpg (22KB, 639x470px) Image search: [Google]
DianeKruger.jpg
22KB, 639x470px
>>39435320
confirmed fresh outta high school. If you actually knew chemistry or math you wouldn't be saying that
>>
>>39434807
Cuz no one likes someone who brags you fuckimg dumbass
>>
>>39434807
>can tell you how to synthesize any molecule
totes magotes baby chili flakes
totes BS
>>
>>39434807
Step 1: Make app games. With your intellect, addicting mechanics shouldn't be a problem.

Step 2: Monis. Even the most cringey cunts ever like leafy has a gf, because he has money and some kind of status.

>Find a gf. This should come easy, since you now have everything it takes to get one.

If you can't figure out how females work, then you aren't that intelligent nigga.
>>
You have to be a fucking brainlet if you think you need intellectuality to attract a mate.
>>
btw, how do I synthesize a NaCl molecule?
>>
>>39436802
>intellectuality

LOL
>>
>>39435320
>2017
>believing "Math is just number manipulation. Nothing more"

kill yourself
>>
>>39436829
post "LOL I got laid" threads on /r9k/
>>
>>39436962
joke's on you; NaCl is not a molecule, it's an ionic compound
>>
>>39437054
I'm not OP. Just another brainlet making unfunny jokes, it seems.
>>
>>39437075
oh I'm really sorry
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.