[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>only have one friend I hang out with, a few others but see

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (75KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 633x758px
>only have one friend I hang out with, a few others but see them maybe once a month
>hung out pretty frequently with the friend in the summer 2-3 times a week, as neither of us have much lives
>mom assumes this is my only friend

Even though I try to mention other friends to her, she thinks he is my only friend. I want to visit him after karate today and maybe chill and play vidya with him this weekend but I'm too ashamed to because then I'd have to tell my mom I'm going to his house. I know I should just do it anyways if I want to, but for some reason I really care what she thinks... What do I do? Even though I'm 18 she still has a tracking app on my phone to see where I am, so I can't lie and say I'm at another persons house.

Also how weird is it to just have one close friend you hang out with often?
>>
Just leave your fucking phone at home.

Also move out as soon as you can or show your mom clear boundaries like no fucking tracking chip.
>>
>>39434228
She'd still see my car gone, etc. and I don't think she'll not let me uninstall the tracking tbing because it's "her car" and shit. She's really controlling so.
I just posted looking to be less insecure maybe about only hanging out with one person. Is it normal?
>>
File: 1482188556068.jpg (31KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1482188556068.jpg
31KB, 400x386px
>Even though I'm 18 she still has a tracking app on my phone

wew lad thats fucking hilarious
>>
>>39434277
normal? probably not.
i also only have 1 friend i actively hang out with and my mom noticed that after a while of course.

It gets quite annoying when she sometimes says shit like "oh, why dont you ask K if he wants to hang out".

You just gotta get over it. Or simply tell her you are meeting a couple of friends at his house.
>>
>>39434192
Same situation as you anon, I dont know if my mother cares much about it as long as I have a friend and get out of the house once in a while. He is kind of a chad and everytime he calls me over to play vidy there are other friends from highschool(we are 22-23 y/o).
I dont care much actually, he is the only person I can actually trust with all my being, maybe if I dont get a girlfriend, my mother may start to think that im gay or that im lying to her about hanging out with my friend and im actually seeing a girl without her knowing(which is ridiculous).
>>
>>39434336
Same, sometimes we hang out with other mutual friends at his house since he has the most consoles and least parents or siblings around, and my mom probably thinks I'm lying and it's just me and him. How often do you hang out though? If I had more friends i'd likely hang out with him less but I've tried and hasn't been very successful so far.

>>39434333
Your mom seems ok, both of my parents hate him and have never "asked" him to come over or even asked how he's doing to me.
>>
Plsnszndnx how many times a week or month before its "weird" to hang out with just one friend?
>>
>>39434401
when college is not demanding, once every 2-3 weeks. Last saturday it was his sisters 15th birthday party, and he invited me over for tomorrow to play some vidya.
Like, if it wasnt for him, I would Never leave my house for any reason whatsoever.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.