[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Got rejected from another job again I'ts been a year,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1357097133829.jpg (65KB, 598x467px) Image search: [Google]
1357097133829.jpg
65KB, 598x467px
>Got rejected from another job again

I'ts been a year, I can't take this endless job hunting and rejection much longer. What the fuck do these employers want? I can't get the experience if nobody wants to give me a fucking chance. I've probably applied for over 100 places, and been rejected from each one. I can do these fucking jobs, some of them aren't even looking for college graduates, if anything I'm applying for jobs that are beneath me. So they're gonna give the job to Joe McGee who has a high school diploma over someone who went to college for five years?

If a high school graduate can do the job, then I'm sure a college graduate can do it just as well.
>>
In the employer's mind, a college graduate is more likely to jump ship at the first available job that is better. a high school grad doesn't have the skills to get that job
>>
>>39432954
Youre probably over qualified. I remember i got rejected from working at a mcdonalds once because they said my resume was too good and i came in dressed in nice clothes. Like are you fucking serious? I came looking nice and presentable and ready with my volunteer experience in hand and references of people who could vouch for me because i was so ready to bust my ass making burgers and they told me i was too good to be there and turned me away. They might think you can do better, found someone better than you, or think youre over qualified and will ask for more than theyre will to give for that position.
>>
>>39432954
unless you have a special skill it's impossible to get a job without knowing someone (would say there are some jobs that just everyone hates that you can indeed do with no connections, cleaning toilets etc.) networking is for real boyo
>>
>>39433068
Mcdonalds is all about helping people who need it. it was probably your interview that ruined it, they didn't know how you'd dress or act until you got there, so it wasn't your resume.
>>
>>39432954
Start with volunteer work. Churches, charity shops, schools, other things like that. It'll suck, but on your CV it will look like job history. As long as an employer can look at it and see you'll turn up for the job and work, that's all that matters.

It worked for me and you can make it, too, anon. I believe in you.
>>
File: 1499120999231.jpg (11KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1499120999231.jpg
11KB, 400x300px
>>39432954
>scout local pizza joint for job
>gets job opening
>"come next weekend anon, try it out"
>bail out on the owner because scared
>now avoid the street of the pizza joint every time I go downtown

such is life
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.