[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/feed/histor y/comment_history Alrig

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: 1487274907786.jpg (34KB, 480x542px) Image search: [Google]
1487274907786.jpg
34KB, 480x542px
https://www.youtube.com/feed/history/comment_history

Alright lads, post your earliest youtube comments
>>
Commented on Egg White -
kys eggman you fat retarded piece of shit
>>
>tfw there was a time when you posted "O RLY?" unironically
>>
Replied to a comment on The Nutshack theme but everytime nutshack is said it's replaced with loli sounds

I don't know, I'm pretty sure I made this. not stealing a meme or anything.

love you
11 months ago
>>
>>39431301
Is there a way to sort by oldest?

But just browsing through stuff even just six years ago is pretty funny. Makes me want to watch some nightmareRH. Also reminds me of how much I used to talk trash.
>>
Commented on Code Lyoko - Wii Gameplay - Desert Sector Gameplay
French Anime... What the...
8 years ago

I was 12 at this time.
>>
>>39431301
I would cringe way too hard even going back just 3 or 4 years, I don't want to subject myself to that.
>>
It's ridge racer.
Riiidge racer!
>>
thank you for letting me know this exists

I'm deleting everything
>>
they're all comments on youtube poop videos from when I was 11 years old

oh no
>>
File: notdumbarea.jpg (31KB, 500x388px) Image search: [Google]
notdumbarea.jpg
31KB, 500x388px
>>39431301
>https://www.youtube.com/feed/history/comment_history

I still HATE how Google fucked over everyone that just wanted to sign in with their username. I lost my YouTube account after it failed to link my original YT account with the GMail they forced me to use. All because they wanted cunts to use their real name.
>>
WHY DID I COMMENT ON THINGS WHEN I WAS 11 HOLY SHIT I WANT TO DIE
>>
>>39431301
7 years ago

" my prostitute sister who mum fucker yep im a virgin"

Well I never had a sister but I'm still a virgin.
>>
>>39433391
In response to a raywilliamjohnson vid in which the question is "who drank the last beer?".
>>
File: wellthen.png (4KB, 222x112px) Image search: [Google]
wellthen.png
4KB, 222x112px
>When your old youtube comments read like drunkposting
>>
>having a youtube account
faggeeeeeeeeeettssssss
>>
No shut the fuck up fucker. I know where you live fucker. Stop talking I said stop fucking talking right now. Did you hear me? Don't ever post a comment here again you fucking faggot pucker. I'll kick your ass. Fuck you. You are nothing to me. Shut the fuck up. You're a freak of nature. Did you know that? You're a disgusting freak I hate you so fucking much stop talking to me. Don't ever talk to me again. Stop it. Stop talking to me. Fuck you with a fuck. Fuck you so hard you fucker fuck. You're a retarded fuck. Did you know that? Did you know that you were a retarded fuck? Well you know now. So I suggest you shut the fuck up. Do you not understand? I think you understand very fucking clearly. You're a fucking idiot. Holy fuck you're so stupid. Shut the fuck up when I tell you to shut up you fuck. I said shut your goddamn mouth. Is that so fucking hard for you to do? Just shut your fucking mouth. Shut it now. Is that so fucking hard? How hard is that for you?
Shut the fuck up before I get really fucking mad. I'm already pretty fucking mad. Now get the fuck off this comment chain now. You retarded fucking retard. I hate you so much.

I was pretty angry
>>
File: youtube privacy.jpg (218KB, 1436x674px) Image search: [Google]
youtube privacy.jpg
218KB, 1436x674px
>>39432842
>All because they wanted cunts to use their real name.
All of a sudden, for reasons.
>>
Innocent comments that any 12 year old would've made, somewhat later I tried my hand at being a troll though those comments are fairly cringworthy.
>>
>>39433391
>>39433454
I think I always knew what I'd become.
>>
File: 1471796430001.jpg (93KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1471796430001.jpg
93KB, 633x758px
>>39431301
FUCK

How to turn off?
>>
Nice thread OP! This was a fascinating journey into my past.

the oldest one in english was this one 8 years ago:
Commented on Weird Al Yankovic - Trapped In The Drive-Thru
it's great if you saw the original

i must have commented before that but i guess that's when they started keeping records.

seeing them all together i realized that i mostly comment autistic "actually you're wrong"-posts. that's probably because one of the few things that makes me want to get involved somewhere is when someone is confidently wrong. Example of this:
Replied to a comment on Arabic Byzantine Chants
actually most orthodox arabs today are descendants of aramaean/syriac christians who adopted arabic as their first language after the arab conquests, so they converted to christianity long before they "became arabs".
2 months ago

another pattern i realized is that i phonetically type out weird pronunciations that people in the video were using. example:
Commented on Yekaterinburg | Trans-Siberian Railway (EP.11)
Yeck-a-teerenburrg
1 year ago

then there's a lot of me explaining linguistics facts to people who don't care about them and also a few cases of me accusing vice news of being unprofessional. The further you go back in time the more of the comments are in my native language and they also become increasingly cringy
>>
Jesus christ, I'm deleting most of this shit right now.
>>
>all of these idiots with long term jewtube accounts
WHY
>>
account created: 2006

>You have no comments or replies on videos or discussions
>>
Commented on shooting pigs
that's some good drinking blood
8 years ago
>>
Is there some sort of delete all button?
>>
File: 1503013595521.png (93KB, 1047x846px) Image search: [Google]
1503013595521.png
93KB, 1047x846px
i can't sign back into my old account because it's not a google account. this is all i could
>i was more normal and sociable at fucking 10 than i am now
>i could make more friends before than now

it hurts
>>
wait they retroactively saved it all

REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1410490011504.jpg (35KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
1410490011504.jpg
35KB, 535x577px
>that minecraft autism phase in 2010-2011
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.