[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What goes through girl's mind when she's interacting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1473948668071.jpg (101KB, 636x960px) Image search: [Google]
1473948668071.jpg
101KB, 636x960px
What goes through girl's mind when she's interacting with a beta male?

Does she feel sorry for you or making fun of you for being a loser that nobody cares about?

If I'm clearly below her league does she feel uncomfortable talking to me?
>>
>>39431062
The same thing you feel when you talk to an amorphous blob of a "woman" who's way under your league.

Pity, self-appreciation, and an urgent need to make the interaction as short and non-sexual as possible.
>>
>>39431062
Girls are fuckmeat who cares.
>>
>>39431062
She thinks
>This man cannot provide for me as he is not confident enough to secure resources for me
>it is also unlikely he will protect from danger me with this pussy ass personality
>He probably would cry if i let him fuck me when i really want to get destroyed what a bitch lmao

Is basically what she is thinking.
>>
>>39431062
No, she interacts you as a friend like you'd interact with male friend (no sexual feelings).
>>
>>39431062
>beta male?
To her you're not a beta male or even male, you're not human you're scum that should stop talking to her as soon as possible because you're taking up attention that could be diverted to chad
>>
>>39431062
it's something like
>oh god please don't be attracted to me
>don't say anything remotely flirty, he will get the wrong idea
>i wish i was home
>>
>>39431159
fuck off with your autistic armchair biology
>>
>>39431850
How is it armchair biology you fucknugget, women need someone to provide so they can raise children.

They need someone to protect the children duh.

And if you'd ever been with a woman before you pathetic virgin you'd know how every woman wants you to choke them a bit and pull on thier hair while you scramble thier insides.
>>
It's a mixture of disgust and pity
>>
Disgust. I've spoken to my girl friends about this. It's not just distaste. It's actual revulsion on a visceral level. And they're sick of them.
>>
>>39432047
>scramble their insides
fucking hell I audibly kek'd
>>
>>39431062
What even is a beta male

I'm a neet loser who has never had a job and i've taken 3 virginities from this board and had 2 other fembots, usually they make passes at me first and get sexual within a week, I don't even have any game or anything, I just try and be a good host and make sure everyone is having fun and isnt judged.

I sure as hell cant secure resources, can't fight for shit and don't have money or any special talents, just fuck like a champ
>>
>>39431119
the majority of men are betas, or at least more beta than alpha. how are the majority of men way under women's league?
>>
>>39431062
>What goes through girl's mind when

This is your first problem. You're assuming they think like we men do. In the sense that there is some kind of an event/action taking place and we consciously think of it, we are aware of what is happening, can view it from different angles, and ESPECIALLY analyze it from an IMPERSONAL viewpoint. So when you see a chick you're really not attracted to, you say to yourself: I have to be nice, not lead her on, let her off gently, not give her any ideas etc. etc. It's similar when you see a chick you're attracted to, instantly your mind sets off and you analyze the situation: OK she doesn't look too bitchy, she doesn't wear a lot of make-up, she dresses kind of artsy, she speaks softly, now let's combine all that and this is how I'm going to approach this situation.

Now for women this is completely inverted. When they feel attraction, they don't focus on logical thoughts that might pop up into their mind, because they can't. They're not really audible. For them it's all about how THEY personally feel. IE what is her interaction with you causing her to feel. And based on that feel she will then decide what to do. And then when she has time to reflect on what just happened, she will finally use her "logic" (in a primite way) to "correct" her feelings to be in line with what she wants to feel if she doesn't feel pleasant in the moment. So she doesn't see you as alpha or beta, that's a male construct for the phenomena. She experiences some kind of emotion that you cause to her, if you are causing her good emotions she will react positively and eventually fuck you and if not then she will try to leave. But she won't consciously think "ugh that guy was beta". Now if she fucks you and then feels like shit, she will finally use the "logic" part of her brain to create a "logical" reason for why that happened that will make her FEEL like a victim (if she feels bad) so that she can again FEEL good.
>>
>>39432961
so there is no static alpha/beta. there is no "leagues". these are just male constructs to give to some men who tend to be more successful or less succesful. it's also why women behavior is so confusing to men. for example I've had ugly ass chicks reject me and legit models flirt with me and wanting to go out with me. the difference maker is what kind of emotions/feels you cause in the girl, then she will just say you are hot/attractive if those feels are good or bad/ugly if they are bad.

unfortunately this also means women are super unstable and the longer you interact with one single woman the bigger the chances you will fuck something up.
>>
>>39431062
Stacies will probably be judgemental or not even think about it. Normie girls will probably see you as an NPC. Just a bland person she does not intend to know any further, who is there at the right moment to deliver her what she wants. No sex, nothing.
>>
Its the exact same thing that happens when you talk to a fat or ugly girl, anyone who says different is some PUA type weirdo "that's not how girls are wired bro"
>>
>>39433016
Are you telling me women don't classify men based on their aesthetic beauty, muscle mass, and character? Fuck off
>>
>>39433191
I'm telling you they classify them on the feeling she gets by associating with that men. Of course beauty, muscle mass and character can and often do correlate that but it's not really what you should be focusing on.
>>
>>39432683
>the majority of men are betas
that is just the majority of men who use r9k
>>
File: crying indian.gif (619KB, 241x182px) Image search: [Google]
crying indian.gif
619KB, 241x182px
>>39433319
>it's not really what you should be focusing on.
Yes, it is. They judge us on that. It's not about making them feel a certain way. They just crave dense and heavy cocks rammed down their rotting vaginas.
>>
>>39432683
>how are the majority of men way under women's league?

Human beings are not naturally monogamous. The idea that men and women will pair up and fuck 1 to 1 is completely artificial.

The social structures that enforced monogamy (religion, certain legislation) have fallen away and we are beginning to see a transition to the harem system that typified the large majority of homo sapien history
>>
This alpha/beta shit is just something made up by some asshole to make him feel better about not scoring. No one cares about this shit and thinking about it during conversation will probably only make you seem awkward. Which is why "Chad's" don't know they are "alpha's".
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.