[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /drunk/ here? What are your frustrations in life? What are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1504047118894.jpg (55KB, 659x633px) Image search: [Google]
1504047118894.jpg
55KB, 659x633px
Who /drunk/ here?

What are your frustrations in life?
What are your objectives?
Why are you drunk?

For me it's:
>Being a social retard and a lazy piece of shit.
>Becoming a self-made know-it-all billionaire who can be as smug as he wants because he owns the world.
>acknowledging how much of a retard and delusional fuck you became during two years of complete isolation hurts

Now I have only one objective, gaining more knowledge, that's all I'm good for.
>>
File: 1501369706883.jpg (173KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1501369706883.jpg
173KB, 800x600px
can i save ur wojak pls ?
traderino?
>>
what will you do with all that knowledge anon ?
>>
>>39430757
Whoever wrote that "code" doesn't know what they even wrote. Line 23 should return 0, as that line running does not signify failure, it runs every single time.
>>
>>39430776
It's all yours.

Original okay?
>>
>>39430826
That's the point, my life is a failure.
>>
File: 1501299126878.png (261KB, 778x584px) Image search: [Google]
1501299126878.png
261KB, 778x584px
>>39430885
thank you anon.
origine
>>
>>39430991
>my "only" goal.
that seem like a lot anon.
most of us dont even have an oneti
>>
>>39430757
>Creating a function that only returns a value
STOP THAT
STOP WASTING CLOCK CYCLES
>>
>>39430757
I just made myself a big mimosa, will be tipsy in about 10 min.

> frustrations
I hate working and hate not working

> objectives
Sort myself out

> why alcohol
I just sent off paperwork to sell my house, I'm celebrating. Also I'm bored.
>>
>>39430757
>that code
Disgusting.
>>
I have squandered every bit of potential I ever showed. Athletics, people skills, academics, romantics, I flushed every bit of it down the shitter. Every advantage in the world was handed to me on a silver platter and I decisively fumbled every single one of them. I'm not sure if it's worse to fail because you never had a chance or to fail because you chose not to succeed, but either way, I hate myself and I want to die.

My objectives are to reclaim some of that, any of that. Go to grad school, make friends, attract a woman. You can probably guess how that one's working out.

I drink to cope with the fact that the rest of my life will be spent as a wholly unremarkable wagecuck, treading water alone in a cesspool of mediocrity until either nature has mercy on me and strikes me down or until I find the balls to expedite the process myself, so to speak.
>>
>>39430757
>stdbool.h
You need to #include a file just for bool?
>>
>always offer more help to people than they need
>go outta my way for """friends"""" but they don't do the same for me
>feel eternally worthless by chasing the magic friend dragon
>brother killed himself because he spent all his time pleasing people and including his girlfriend to the point that when his gf broke up with him, he killed himself.
why invest time and energy into people? Why do people suck?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.