[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you reach that point where being a loser gives you confidence?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: CjcQBE6.jpg (36KB, 362x346px) Image search: [Google]
CjcQBE6.jpg
36KB, 362x346px
how do you reach that point where being a loser gives you confidence?
how to accomplish that "not giving a fuck" state
>>
>>39430399
Easy, understand that the game is rigged so badly against you that you are actually better off by refusing to even attempt to play it.
>>
>>39430473
no no, i want to reach the state where i accept that the odds are against me, but still able to do it against the odds without giving a fuck

how do you do that?
do you need to die internally from shame or something?
>>
>>39430570
almost that

you are basically just paying attention to a smal portion of what this role model you are seeking has to deal with

throw your shit in the role model, as if him needed to deal with a lot of stuff you currently deal. that will be more accurate
>>
>>39430399
you can have confidence in doing only what you truly "can" do

like I understood I could never have sex, ever, with my oneitis so I got close to her and develloped russian-spy levels of recording techinques to get the best creepshots of her.

I have recently aquired a recording of her changing in my room

no I'm not sharing.
>>
>>39430768
i want to become like those taoist and zen fat fucks who just dont give a shit and are happy and at peace

(well desu i want to use that not giving a fuck state to be able to approach girls without the pain of rejection)
>>
>>39430923

>(well desu i want to use that not giving a fuck state to be able to approach girls without the pain of rejection)

I tend to not give a fuck when drunk so that would be a temporary solution to your problem.
>>
try solipsism mate
it helped me alot
>>
>>39430399
sun tzu says: don't fight cornered enemies because they will desperately defend themselves with all they have
something like that

so basically once you experienced enough despair, and once it has taken a bit of a toll on your mental health, you either become a depressed wreck or a "whatever, I'm already dead" guy
>>
>>39431010
i absolutely can not drink since i am the designated driver
>>
File: 1502647705813.jpg (124KB, 382x382px) Image search: [Google]
1502647705813.jpg
124KB, 382x382px
>>39430399
I don't know how I accomplished it desu. I don't have a lot of friends, and no close friends, but I don't really feel shitty about it. I guess just get good at something and remind yourself that you're at least good at that. Also try not to compare yourself to others too much.
>>
>>39431071
the problem with me is that i seem to have high amount of spirit, i experienced so much pain and yet i am still not dead emotionally
>>
>>39431124
what are you good at?

>You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>39431161
I learn new stuff pretty fast and I'm very good at getting in "the zone" quickly.
>>
>>39431181
can you give me some tips on getting in the zone?
>>
>>39431200
It's kinda hard to describe how to get in the zone, you just have to stop caring about what you see/hear/feel, and just think. When I start a train of thought I can go on for hours. Music helps if the environment is noisy.

When I try to learn new stuff I first find a reason to be interested in whatever I'm learning, it can be a practical use for whatever I'm learning which might be cool or whatever.
>>
>>39431124
That picture is so cool, holy fuck
>>
>>39430399
By realizing it doesn't matter if you win or lose. Everybody dies and is forgotten in the end. What really matters is your liberty, how you decide your life to be.

If could choose right now whether to feel pleasant or unpleasant, which would you choose? Pleasant, right? But things aren't pleasant because you've been living life compulsively from all the bullshit you've picked up from society, saying you should be unhappy if you're like this or that. This happened because others made you unconscious of yourself through fear and intimidation, allowing everyone to play you like a fiddle and get ahead.

There's a way out of this though. You just have to live consciously. Start by listening to your thoughts as though you're listening to someone else's voice pretending to be yours, and don't respond to that asshole. Fears and doubts will run out on batteries if you stop charging them with your own energy through more thoughts. Most of your thoughts are rising out of your unconcious mind compulsively from shit others have put into your head, but you haven't noticed because it's disguised in your voice.

Second, pay attention to your breath in everything you do. Even as you think, type posts, and take a shit. Be aware of all the sensations as you breathe and make them gentler and gentler. When your breath becomes so gentle, you barely feel it even while breathing heavy running or fapping or whatever, you will give no fucks about what happens because you know how to feel pleasant inside consciously. No one and nothing will have control over how you feel and life will be your making.

You have to keep this attention going from the moment you wake up to the moment you fall asleep. If you give someone or something the privilege to take attention away from your breath, you'll do a U-turn immediately back into misery and start losing progress. Just try it for a day or two and see how many less fucks you give.
>>
>>39430923
>use that not giving a fuck state to be able to approach girls
so you give a fuck actually
>>
>>39432301
yes i do, but i dont want to
>>
File: IMG_1761.jpg (43KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1761.jpg
43KB, 1024x576px
start drinking in the morning.
>>
>>39432242
this all sounds good but how do you actually start doing it?
>>
>>39432462
Should I drink or smoke weed today anon? Which one is better for a robot?
>>
>>39432613
weed makes you paranoid and lazy
>>
>>39430399
>woow i am so depressed lonely and such a big loser im gonna kill myself
>still cant find a job or study yet open to shooting self in the head
if you reach this amount of contradiction in your day to day life and dont end up throwing yourself OUT AND JUST DOING SHIT you literally deserve it
>>
>>39432492
First pay attention to the sensations felt from air passing through your nose. Once you have some awareness of the breath, listening to thoughts will be easier, but it's also important not to react to thoughts because they can take you away from being conscious of the breath.
>>
>>39432687
*you are now breathing manually* lol
>>
>>39430399
you should lower your tolerance to external stimulus like homo sapiens around you. start from burping on trains I don't know
>>
>>39432666
trips of truth i guess, but i just CAN'T
maybe i have social anxiety or something, it is hell for me, the thoughts of approaching that girl and ultimately failing are so cripplingly strong

i can not even approach a girl FOR THE PURPOSE of getting rejected, i just.. fear girls i guess
>>
File: 1484482854404.png (526KB, 600x878px) Image search: [Google]
1484482854404.png
526KB, 600x878px
>>39430570
>>39430923
>>39431042
>>39431071
>>39431200
>>39432462
>>39432242

/thread

I'm not a robot.
reCAPTCHA
Captchas:0
>>
>>39430399
You mean the kind of confidence you just learn to accept it without worrying too much about it? Or do you mean the kind of confidence where it's actually real, genuine self esteem where you grow the balls required to stand your ground, believe in yourself and tell others to go fuck themselves when applicable, without sounding like a pathetic geek who's just just compensating?

For the former, I guess just be a sad loser for a few decades until the effect wears you out.

For the latter, become a winner in some area of life, while staying a loser in others. In my case, almost a KHV and nearing my 40's, but late in my life I got an education and a high paying job and turned out to be fucking amazing at it.

So I'm still alone, no-one will have me, and as sad as they come where the interests of women are concerned. But I have shitloads of money, am free to do whatever the fuck I want, and literally have had no intention of wasting half a thought on all those shit-poor miserable families and childish bullshit like "love" or "women who are worth it" ever again.

I guess it's a process. A long ass, 2-3 decade process at that.
>>
>>39432944
it is kinda sad that you never experienced love, but it will be easier now that you have your life in tracks

and i basically want to detach myself from that inner scared child and become a monster who just do stuff without caring for anyone elses opinions
>>
>>39432934
>>39430570
>>39430923
>>39431042
>>39431071
>>39431200
>>39432462
>>39432242

Gah! I mean that OP should read into Buddhism and Absurdism and try to eventually come to a conclusion that will make you stop caring.
>>
>>39430399
Treat every single interaction you have as if you're talking to them on here. In complete sincerity, my experiences have gotten progressively better the more I shitpost in meatspace. Someone says something stupid? Pull your best shiggydiggy and belittle them. Disagree with something? Literally say "implying________" with your smarmy response. Sarcastically Agree and amplify with normie drivel to drive your point across. If you have a hard time, just picture one of the smug Chinese girls in your folder. This post is 100% serious and the advice within WILL see results when utilized.
>>
>>39430473
by doing your best and continually be let down by people other than you
>>
>>39433242
You have to understand that in my reality love doesn't exist. There's nothing sad about outgrowing a childish fantasy, because it was never real in the first place. The only sad thing about it is that it took so much time for me to realize that.

I could've achieved so much more, have lived and experienced so much more if I hadn't wasted decades pining after that stupid thing. I spent easily tens of thousands of hours and massive amounts of energy, time and money on women who never once gave me anything back for it. It was a heavy price to pay. And yet, well worth paying.
>>
>>39433423
op here
can you recommend some stuff?
>>
>>39430473
This just sounda like quitter talk to me
>>
>>39433449
i kinda get what you are trying to say, but real love is priceless
too bad that it is so rare
>>
>>39430399

Practice

That kind of courage is trained.
>>
>>39433458
For absurdism, Albert Camus is your best bet. I started with The Fall, but I his works aren't too sequential from what I've seen so you can go on and read in whatever order you want. Many consider The Myth of Sisyphus to be his magnum opus, though.

For buddhist philosophy, you should start at the beginning with the Dhammapada which includes teaching from the buddha Gautama.

Absurdist philosophy says that it is absolutely impossible to know whether or not our lives have meaning and that the best option is to live with some defiance toward the absurd together with some degree of acceptance.

Buddhism teaches that attachment leads to suffering, so you should attempt to distance yourself somewhat from your own desires and feelings so you can see the world more clearly. Whether you only use the principles taught by Buddhism or take in the more spiritual beliefs is up to you.

I really think combining elements of each could help you stop caring so much about everything.

In the end, you might just need meds but don't jump on that too quick
>>
>>39433861
i dont need meds, and thanks for these friend : )
>>
File: 1473395508660.gif (986KB, 500x227px) Image search: [Google]
1473395508660.gif
986KB, 500x227px
>>39433974
No problem, my original chum
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.