[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Childhood Story Greentexts >catching a cold, making you miss

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1500514984435.gif (111KB, 1027x731px) Image search: [Google]
1500514984435.gif
111KB, 1027x731px
Childhood Story Greentexts

>catching a cold, making you miss a day of school, so you just play games and watch tv all day
>learning to do chores so you could get your first allowance
>getting happy when you realize your homework is really easy today so you just have to do it real quick and you're done
>when mom bought cookies when she went grocery shopping
>seeing what mom put on the birthday cake based on your recent obsessions (cars, dinosaurs, superheroes)
>leaving school without any homework to do
>daydreaming about growing up, wondering what grown ups do and being blissfully unaware of what dull excuse of a life you'll live by then
>>
>in kindergarten, after school and a big storm. i was in school late. an early winter sunset was shooting radiant golden rays of evening light through the black rain clouds. my future oneitis was having her hair braided by her dad for dance practice or something. i was listening for thunder outside.
>my mother saving the nonsensical notes that i wrote her when i was learning to write. most of them were about how i loved her and my stuffed cats so much.
>my father teaching me to throw a baseball and shoot a basketball when i was a little kid, and even though i was a little pussy he still was happy for me when i got better
>having a close friend who was a girl, rose, in 1st grade, and running around in the woods by my house with her and pretending to spy on people, then going in and shooting water at my cat with syringes until it got pissed and ran away.
>saying half-seriously that i wanted to marry the same girl when i was in 3rd grade, getting giggled at
>running around with this kid, micah, and showing him my dick and drawing dicks and butts on pieces of paper and getting in trouble in school (probably why i am a little gay now)
>making a whole bunch of gross mud with the same kid and throwing it at the house, and getting in trouble for that
>making a """""""horror movie"""""" with my friend about giant leeches that terrorized a hiking trail
>talking for hours about inane stuff like alcohol fermentation with my (still) friend, andrew, when i was in 4th grade, and being too much of a little bitch to comfort him when he broke something made of clay that he really liked. i still feel bad for him - i don't remember what it was but he really liked it. if i asked him now he wouldn't remember probably
>being friends with this poor bum kid with an alcoholic mom and trading toy trains with him
>>
>>39429980
>getting nightmares as a kid from playing to much vidya so my mom made me stop playing rayman
>>
>>39429980
Bumpa

Originatololi
>>
>>39431093
Post your own story anon. It doesn't have to be good, just any experience from your childhood that stuck in your mind.
>>
>>39429980
>be me
>third grade, elementary school
>teacher is talking about friends and shit
>asks us to raise our hand if we don't have any friends, probably expecting no one to raise theirs
>innocent me raises hand
>awkward silence
>classmates say "c'mon Anon, you probably have friends near your house"
>"h-haha yeah I've got neighbor friends"
>>
>>39431029
>happened to me in jac and daxter
>pissed the bed at 13
fuck
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.