[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why me Why did I have to be the robot Why didn't I be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: A3C.jpg (80KB, 694x705px) Image search: [Google]
A3C.jpg
80KB, 694x705px
Why me

Why did I have to be the robot

Why didn't I be the normie

Why me

Whats the point of this

Why was my brain wired this way

Why me

Why me

WHY ME
>>
None of us would be here if we knew the answers
>>
File: IMG_1345.png (171KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1345.png
171KB, 300x300px
>>39429370
We all have a place in this world.
Being a robot is not an end all scenario. There are ways out, there are ways to be a better man.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaObISjSiBM

Merry Christmas, and god bless you
>>
>>39429385

i know the answer, im stuck with shit tier genetics

2 face, skinny fat, 90 IQ
>>
File: 1478285946820.jpg (316KB, 1052x1118px) Image search: [Google]
1478285946820.jpg
316KB, 1052x1118px
>>39429403
>There are ways out, there are ways to be a better man.
I want to believe but i cant.
>>
>>39429403

yea,

my place is being stuck at the absolute bottom of the barrel, so that Chad looks like god in comparison to me,

lucky me
>>
I would recommend everyone in this thread who thinks that they are ugly read this.

https://lookism.net/Thread-The-complete-LOOKS-MAXING-guide-for-the-4-7-normalfag

https://lookism.net/Thread-Guests-and-new-users-please-read-this-first
>>
>>39429537
>plastic surgeries : the guide
no thx
>>
>>39429561
Read it dude. It will more than likely help you improve your looks if you are ugly.
>>
>>39429590
It wont improve my small, receded chin or deep circles. The rest is pretty common knowledge.
>>
>>39429590

im a 2, it would cost a million dollars in plastic surgery to make me attractive
>>
>>39429370
Because you're living unconsciously and compulsively from impressions you've picked up from outside of you all your life.

Fuel that anger into doing everything consciously. In every thought and moment, be aware of the way you sit, the way you breathe, the reason for every movement and thought, and do everything a little more slowly and gently.

Gradually you'll slowly realize all the stupid things you've been doing were never your choice to begin with and you don't need entertainment, friends, good looks, or talent to be joyful. It'll be like a reset back to square one as you were as a kid, except this time you won't be so naive to all the normie shit that the world is trying to program into your head to make you a good slave.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.