[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people say that the water under a bridge is irrelevant?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_08122016_215611.png (284KB, 500x505px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_08122016_215611.png
284KB, 500x505px
Why do people say that the water under a bridge is irrelevant? The water is the entire reason the bridge is there. You could say that the presence of the bridge dwarfs the water's significance, but it affects an environmental plane on a dimension above it which is a plane we cannot ignore. It's like saying slippers are irrelevant. It may be easy to ignore your slippers and go about your day, but if your slippers were to fall off and your foot soles were exposed to the blistering ground, you would immediately recognize the pain and agony that would follow. The truth is, surface reality is determined by an infinite amount of micro factors that slightly change the numbers and odds of the happenings in our environment. In the case of the water under the bridge, the water is the most significant layer of reality. Without the bridge, you would till be able to cross the river; the only difference is that you would be wet. But without the water, you would have no river to cross in the first place. This exposes the true significance of these so called micro factors. They are the true macro factors. The factors we cannot perceive.. or the ones we choose to ignore.. play the biggest role in our daily lives. Let me provide you with another example. Two identical cock roaches are perched under a tree. You may want to take a guess at which one will move first, but the easiest way to do this is to apply a micro factor to force the cock roach into moving. This effectively changes the odds of the cock roach case from a fifty percent correct guess on which will move first to a one hundred percent calculation. Not only does this throw the idea of micro factors out the window, but it also shows the level of leniency that the concept of probability provides us.
>>
>>39429227
What the FUCK is that picture, and the correct saying is actually water under the fridge.
>>
>>39429227
>that block of text
Learn how to format your post for readability, you inconsiderate fuck.

Also, "water under the bridge" does not imply that the water is unimportant. It implies that you "got over it". Brainlets these days...
>>
>>39429227
>Why do people say that the water under a bridge is irrelevant?
That's not what the saying means. It means that you're on the bridge and whatever problem you had is like water under a bridge, it's already floated away and there is new water.
>>
File: 1483158648974.jpg (14KB, 397x418px) Image search: [Google]
1483158648974.jpg
14KB, 397x418px
>>39429227
what the fuck

origami origanalo
>>
>>39429267
Anon can you please stop posting. I don't appreciate all of this unnecessary hostility on my board. I liked anon's post.
>>
>>39429267
>>39429294

This, I really hope for OP's sanity's sake that this is a copy pasta and he didn't actually write this. Nobody can be this stupid and autistic.
>>
File: cigar-smoking-enjoyable.jpg (20KB, 320x214px) Image search: [Google]
cigar-smoking-enjoyable.jpg
20KB, 320x214px
>>39429303
Suck a dick, bitchfag. I hate you and your entire bloodline. Your ancestors were all gay and your parents should be shot for spawning you. I piss in your face.
>>
>>39429227
Bridge is there to avoid the water and also no body wants to get wet when its late, years later somebody will remember the water though and say wow there was water but yeah nobody will get into the water and they will ignore it they will only want to get into the water when its gone though but it doesnt mean its smart to get into the water. There is no time neither everything is in a constant loop but you can ignore somethings and invent something that is called time. Just do everything in its right time i suppose.
>>
>>39429388
>>39429342
>>39429267
I want these people to go away and stop shitting up my board with unnecessary hostility towards cool autism.
>>
File: ¦3.png (855B, 33x33px) Image search: [Google]
¦3.png
855B, 33x33px
>>39429698
oh yeah, well i want an ice-cream and since i'm about to go the shops, i think we both know whom's wishes are gonna come true first, don't we?

hoping all your wishes come tru anyways, anon [/spadoinkle]
>>
File: pepe.png (7KB, 410x324px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
7KB, 410x324px
>ITT newfags not recognising the shoop
>>
https://youtu.be/CvGIJJU29NE
>>
>>39430048
Reported. Thanks for sharing :^)
>>
I like the way you think OP. People will make fun of you, but they're missing your point too. It's a two way street and you already understand what the idiom means to normies, but no one will ever care what it means to you. I'm autistic and this is how I think about things on a daily basis, but people just assume I'm retarded even though I understand the meaning. I'm just trying to give my own too
>>
>>39429227
I told you boipussy could be impregnated.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.