[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post ONE (1) autistic thing you do. >screw up something small

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: pom poko.png (601KB, 965x724px) Image search: [Google]
pom poko.png
601KB, 965x724px
Post ONE (1) autistic thing you do.

>screw up something small in a stupid way
>say something like "you stupid fucking schmuck" or "oh that's right, you're one of those whatchamacallem's, a fuckin idiot" under my breath in a teasing and demeaning manner
>>
>>39428937
>"oh that's right, you're one of those whatchamacallem's, a fuckin idiot"
fucking kek
calm down anon
>>
>>39428937
I do the same thing desu
>>
File: 1411426873068.gif (128KB, 798x568px) Image search: [Google]
1411426873068.gif
128KB, 798x568px
>listen to dramatic music while walking outside
>pretend I'm slaying normies
>>
>Lie down on the floor and stare at the ceiling
>Try to imagine it being the floor and me walking around on it

I do this every time I enter a room I haven't been in before.
>>
>lie in bed
>make variety of henshin poses
>been doing this since kid
>accidentally elbowed my girlfriend during one of my session
>never do it again
>>
>make up names for myself
>berate myself privately if I fuck anything up
>punch myself in the face when I fuck up in vidiya
>>
>you imagine yourself as a famous person, usually an artist, author, movie director etc.
>you imagine being interviewed and you think about stuff you'd say that would make you look and sound cool and smart
>also telling funny anecdotes about something interesting
>>
File: 1503857771766.jpg (4KB, 100x125px)
1503857771766.jpg
4KB, 100x125px
>>39429594
>gf
>but aspires to be a toku-hero

I've never been so conflicted over telling a normie to go.
>>
>>39429048
holy shit this post is hilarious
>>
File: 1501455645207.jpg (44KB, 549x559px)
1501455645207.jpg
44KB, 549x559px
Just making noises, twisting and turning my body, and responding to characters on screen in silly voices, pretty vanilla.

Also >>39429685
Top tier post breh
>>
>>39428937
>play Halo 3
>say goodnight to picture of my dad
>sleep with a bear
>>
>>39429791
That's not so bad anon.
>>
>imagine I'm livestreaming when playing video games
>giving commentaries and telling stories about shit that happened in my past and shit
Most embarrassing thing I do I think.
>>
Sometimes I'll wake up in the dead of night for no apparent reason. I can't go back to sleep after I've just woken up so I go outside, just sit in the yard and stare at the night sky for a while, then go back to bed and fall asleep immediately.
>>
>>39429728
I've been living a dual life anon. She'll never know
>>
I suck my own cock from time to time

can I get a quick consensus on if this autistic, gay, autistically gay, or a superpower?
>>
>>39429983
All of them anon. You need a boyfriend, quick
>>
I ironically reeeeeeeee under my breath when I'm alone and fuck up something.
>>
Read and post on 4chan
>>
>>39428937
I censor my sentences in my brain, whenever I'm around people. Sometimes I feel like they can hear my thoughts when I'm thinking negatively towards them. Especially my mom!
>>
>browsing any thread
>reply as to every post as much as I can
>left my phone/PC for a while
>came back again and checked the threads
>licking my lips muttering ''my sweet, sweet (you)s''
Fuck I'm a degenerate
>>
>>39428937
Everyday, hundreds of times, I unintentionally ask myself whether or not it's Tuesday. Or I assert to myself that it is Tuesday. Most of the time I ask myself in my head, but about 25% of the time I ask myself aloud.

It's either "Today's Tuesday." or "Today's Tuesday, isn't it?". Then I usually respond with "No, today is..." and then I say the correct day. However, if I catch myself off guard with the question, I'll just agree and say "Yes, today is Tuesday", even if it isn't.

I can't choose when I ask myself, it just happens. But my response can be used to gauge how I'm operating mentally.
>>
>>39429048
Holy fucking god thats autistic
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.