[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone please help me understand this line of thinking.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20170831_183702.png (252KB, 1080x786px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170831_183702.png
252KB, 1080x786px
Can anyone please help me understand this line of thinking.

I have heard the same sentiment echoed among many other women.

Why do women prefer to be a cumrag/cocksleeve rather than have their womanhood worshipped?
>>
File: IMG_20170831_184227.png (1MB, 1066x1523px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170831_184227.png
1MB, 1066x1523px
Why would a woman be creeped out by this?
>>
>>39428871
>>39428928
Women love being taken care of, at least the ones who have trouble coming from penetration. But there's a difference between being good at working their clit, and fetishizing it.
That "poem" is just weird, and also bad.
>>
>>39428928
Yost is this generation's Rupi.
>>
>>39428871
For me it makes me feel selfish I guess?
It's hard to explain, but I don't like all that being on me without being able to reciprocate at the same time.
>>
>>39428871
Things are much different when you're still young. I guess older women are hyper aware of the filthiness of their vaginas.
>>
WOmen don't want to say it but it makes the guy look beta as fuck, down on his knees licking her tuna slit like a good little slave. That's a turn off to women, they want a stud that will fuck them like the trash they are without a care for their enjoyment
>>
>>39429013
t. never seen a vagina
>>
Ahh no I think that guy is just creepy in general.

I personally wouldn't mind getting head all day long.
>>
Personally I just don't like someone's nose being near my vagina. It's kind of like not wanting to lean over someone when you've been working and smell like onions
>>
20 years ago if you were a guy that ate pussy/ass you were considered a glorified faggot. But doesn't it feel good for a woman? I guess they just don't like seeing their man in a "submissive" position, they want him as the dominant.
>>
I'd only go down on a girl if she's a virgin.
I'm not licking some guy's jizz up, sorry whores.
>>
>>39429378
You're in a position where you can make her orgasm or deny it to her, or delay it to tease her and make her lose her mind. Feels pretty dominant to me.
>>
>>39428871
I'm reading this over and over trying to make sense of what's she's saying in my head. It just won't compute. Am I brainlet? Can someone give me the gist of what's she's trying to say?
>>
>>39429378
I think people are just too bluepilled about sex being primarily for the male's pleasure. Women in long term relationships are too afraid to ask their spouse to do different things to feel good out of fear that she might look like a slut or he might feel she's disappointed in his performance.
>>
>>39429416
What I'm getting from that is that she thinks it's weirder for a guy to enjoy licking pussy just because he likes doing it rather than doing it because he expect appreciation sex from it.

Basically this chick's only been with selfish assholes.
>>
>>39429445

That's why women don't see sex as a big deal. Then again they have better orgasms but they say sex isn't as great as men make it out to be.
>>
Nothing wrong with going down on a woman, but only if it's the preamble to you absolutely demolishing her pussy with your cock. That shit makes you look like an all-around great lover.

But if you eat her out znd your stroke game is weak, that's a no-no. Not a woman on earth who isn't gonna pick the guy that who can fuck like a stallion and refuses to give head over the guy who goes down willingly but can't dick her down properly.
>>
>>39429511
>Nothing wrong with going down on a woman, but only if it's the preamble to you absolutely demolishing her pussy with your cock. That shit makes you look like an all-around great lover.
Literally this.

People don't realize this, but women think it's beta for some guy to beg to eat them out and expect nothing in return. They want their man to control their pleasure and then use them as they please. Women will take up guys on these "Just let me eat you out!" offers but they aren't attracted to that guy beyond using them as a tool for their pleasure.

t. Beta that had sex last Friday but kind of wished I had just eaten her pussy with no expectation of a good fuck afterwards
>>
>>39429484
Well that's a bizarre opinion. I would actually hate to be a normie, you couldn't even genuinely enjoy eating pussy without girls thinking your weird.
>>
File: 1503108876033.jpg (29KB, 540x307px)
1503108876033.jpg
29KB, 540x307px
The Romans understood that homosexuality doesn't exist, rather there is a hierarchical set of sexual acts with various levels of betaness.

Submitting to a female is lower than submitting to a male.

The independent variable in female attraction is status in male defined dominance hierarchies - submission of any kind is absolutely repulsive to females, but submitting to a female is the absolute bottom of the barrel.

In an evolutionary sense. Females submit to dominant males for protection. If a male submits to a female, how are they supposed to protect her and her children.

Pic related is the alternative, give up on females completely. When a female can't obtain you, they'll move a mountain to make it so.

Males have inflated the price of pussy so high that alternatives like boypussy are becoming socially viable.
>>
Do women think it's beta to eat ass?
>>
>>39429599
This really isn't true. I've been with a bunch of girls, and 3 of them were surprised I went down on them and told me it was the first time they had an orgasm with a guy. A lot of girls only come from clit stimulation, either with a finger or tongue. And at least half a dozen girls told me that most of the guys they were with didn't give a shit about their pleasure and they weren't happy about it.
The whole "fuck her hard after" is also kind of a meme, I had a girl who loved that, but also one who couldn't do anything anymore after an orgasm.
>>
>>39429599
They really are weird about sex. If you tell a normal dude that you really like being eaten out, they look at you like you've got two heads because they seem to think sex is just supposed to be them sticking it in a hole until one works and if she moans loud enough, the sex was great for the both of you.

>>39429719
>The whole "fuck her hard after" is also kind of a meme

This really sounds like a Chad meme because most of the time everything is too sensitive after an orgasm. When my ex made me orgasm with tongue, I could really only take getting it slow from him afterward. It also would take hours before I could orgasm again so it usually wasn't worth it. But maybe some girls have numb vaginas. I dunno.
>>
>>39428871
Oral sex is a sign of submission, guys who lick pussies are betas.
>>
>>39429806
The girl I'm dating now can't do anything after an orgasm except spooning and sleeping. But a previous gf had no problem having "normal sex", her clit was sore so I had to avoid touching it but the rest of her vagina was fine.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.