[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is always time to become a Chad http://www.hola.com/a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 18

File: portada_2.jpg (553KB, 1272x943px) Image search: [Google]
portada_2.jpg
553KB, 1272x943px
There is always time to become a Chad

http://www.hola.com/actualidad/2016080887637/gianluca-vacchi-transformacion/
>>
>tattoos
l o l
>>
>>39428673
No woman in their heart of hearts wants a white haired man eating their pussy.
>>
>>39428753

I think he looks cool (yet he is certainly a colossal attention-whore)
>>
>>39428673
Not everyone can become a Chad, stop these lies. This is like saying any girl can become pretty if she just loses weight, it doesn't work for everyone.

If you are able to become a Chad you were a failed normie in the first place.
>>
>>39428778
That's where you're wrong, kiddo

A silver fox is daddy tier
>>
>>39428778

I dont think he cares about that

http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/article/gianluca-vacchi-coolest-man-on-instagram
>>
File: IMG_1425.jpg (64KB, 500x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1425.jpg
64KB, 500x720px
>>39428807
>Every man who succeeds with women is a 6'8 shredded 8/10 adonis doctor kung fu master astronaut war hero president with a dick that shoots chocolate and a mansion made of platinum

Leave the basement
>>
>>39428878
Stop putting word in my mouth. What about anything I said is factually incorrect?

Chad just describes the handsome guy, who most likely has a nice body and can attract women easily. But somehow you think that someone can change their genetics if they just throw some weights up and down. But I'm the delusional one.
>>
>>39428964
You even admit you're delusional, haha

Why keep arguing at this point? I forgive you
>>
>>39428673
Jesus christ dude his body looks like a 14 year old girl's journal.

Oraliginaioolio
>>
>>39428964
Most guys aren't handsome

Most guys aren't virgins either

Sounds like you're the delusional one
>>
>>39428878
>even a short guy with an ugly face and fucked up teeth and narrow shoulders can become a chad

wrong, retard

stop lying
>>
>>39428992
I have tried and I've been where he was at. Woman still rejected me.
>>
>>39428842
That outfit: Suburbanmom/10
>>
>look at his istagram
Thanks for the depression.
>>
>>39428673
And I thought I had a big head
>>
File: IMG_1352.jpg (64KB, 634x423px)
IMG_1352.jpg
64KB, 634x423px
>>39429124
There is no "Chad"

There's alphas, and there's betas

And you're a whiny beta full of excuses for why you aren't where you wanna be in life
>>
>>39429179
>Thanks for the depression.

Why did it depressed you?
>>
>>39429252
Women see a better woman, they get bitter

Men see a better man, they get motivated
>>
>>39429252
>everyone has never payed attention to me my entire life
>never had friends or family
>every time I try to improve myself society ostracizes me further
>go on instagram and realize that the majority of people don't care about anyone who can't entertain them
>get sad realizing that I'm always going to be alone and never be able to connect to anyone due to the demons I'm already carrying
>no on will help me either because I'm already damaged
>I'm just a cliche that people observe so they can depersonalize it
>>
>>39429120
there is a difference between a Chad and A Normie, especially one who goes after low hanging fruits.
>>
>>39429302
I thought only Chad gets women

Now you're admitting that the overwhelming majority of men have had sex and relationships
>>
>>39429224
my life doesn't matter as to whether what I'm saying is right or not. But as it happens I have a girlfriend and have probably fucked more hot women than you.

This doesn't change that >>39428807 is right.

obviously not everyone can become a chad. That would be like saying that anyone can become a olympic sprinter.

You can find a couple of cherry picked images where one really ugly guy out of millions of really ugly guys has managed to get an attractive girlfriend who did not care about his awful looks.

But this just shows the different rates of success depending on your physical attractiveness.

And also, these cherry picked examples don't even count as examples of ugly chads or ugly alphas.
Being a chad or an alpha means you're an object of desire and approval from women in general. This guy managed to find one attractive girl who happens to not care about looks at all but in general most women would lurch away from him if he tried to flirt with them, while they'd instantly enjoy it and approve if a genuine chad or alpha flirted with them.

in short, smugly repeating lies and propaganda isn't going to make it true. obviously if you look like eggman and go up to a girl in a mall and say hey and try to start up conversation, you aren't going to be received with automatic approval like a chad would be.
that's why they're a chad. it's the fact that they don't have to search far and wide or be lucky enough to have a woman stumble into their life who doesn't care about their looks, a large % of women already find him desirable.
>>
File: 1468288911692.jpg (163KB, 969x1090px) Image search: [Google]
1468288911692.jpg
163KB, 969x1090px
>>39428673
>doing progress
>happy with how i look without a shirt
>see OP
>Realize that an old fart looks way better than me
Well there it goes my motivation
>>
File: IMG_1470.png (6KB, 381x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1470.png
6KB, 381x313px
>>39429413
Keep yapping, incel liar.

Women don't care about looks to the degree that men do. That's not to say they don't help get your foot in the door, but your overall package matters more. And strong game is the bulk.

If being wanted by a woman makes you Chad/Alpha then 99% of men are alpha.

>Cold approaching women
>Ever

Aside from that, Eggman has fucked 3 women already.

You're full of shit and you know it.

https://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/25/magazine/25desire-t.html?pagewanted=1&_r=1&referer=

What women claim to want =/= what they actually want

http://evolution.binghamton.edu/dswilson/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/DSW13.pdf

Non-physical factors shape how a woman sees a man

http://bigthink.com/dollars-and-sex/do-women-really-value-income-over-looks-in-a-mate

https://www.brainpickings.org/2013/07/03/kenrick-beauty/

http://meinnaturwissenschaftsblog.blogspot.com/2014/07/sex-differences-in-implications-of.html?m=1

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2004/03/040316072953.htm

I mean for fucksake, the overwhelming consensus is that dominance is the biggest indicator of mating success, even when controlling for looks

http://www.wellingresearchlab.com/uploads/1/3/5/7/13572010/hill_et_al._2013.pdf

http://rspb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/278/1715/2223?etoc=

The bottom line is that "Chad" is a meme
>>
>>39428992
>>39429120
You guys must be retarded. When did I ever claim Chad is the only non-virgin male alive? OP implied anyone can become Chad by lifting, I refuted his point by saying that lifting isn't the only thing that makes someone a Chad.

Get better reading comprehension.
>>
>>39429720

My real life experiences with women and chads, social dynamics prove everything you just posted is wrong. There is a clear hierarchy.
>>
File: 1503306440505.jpg (46KB, 598x714px) Image search: [Google]
1503306440505.jpg
46KB, 598x714px
>>39428673
>I'd like a quote tattooed on my body
>Ok cool, plenty of people do that, do you have one in mind?
>I actually have about 30 and want them all on my body
>>
File: GcGihfg.jpg (481KB, 3300x1840px)
GcGihfg.jpg
481KB, 3300x1840px
>>39429720
meanwhile on Chad's Tinder...
>>
File: 1499150685925.jpg (34KB, 571x571px) Image search: [Google]
1499150685925.jpg
34KB, 571x571px
>>39429224
there are no alphas,

just dudes with money, charisma, and power
>>
>>39429781
>Ancedote
>>39429847
>Anecdote

Fucking kek, it's like arguing with tumblr on /pol/
>>
What is up with old italians dudes I am italian american and i worked with a guy from italy that was 61 and still chasing 30/40 year old women, Guy had a pony tail and was still using that latin lover type stereotype to charm women lol
>>
>>39429934
It's not a surprise you're a /pol/ fag seeing how delusional you are. You're literally trying to imply that everyone is of equal attractiveness and that women are attracted to any man as long as he lifts weights.
>>
>>39429962
>Guy had a pony tail and was still using that latin lover type stereotype to charm women lol

And did it work form him?
>>
File: IMG_0932.png (300KB, 500x500px)
IMG_0932.png
300KB, 500x500px
>>39430052
>Argumentum Ad Hominem
>Strawman

Calm down Eugene, try to argue logically here. You're a white man (I think).

>Everyone is equally attractive
Nowhere stated or implied
>Women are attracted to any man if he lifts weights
Nowhere stated or implied

I know the Jews have brainwashed you into not attempting to breed. It's alright.

But you can't let your emotions inhibit logic and empirical data.
>>
>>39429140
Who do you think he's dicking down? Plus I wouldn't be surprised to see someone like Gucci Mane wearing clothes like that, maybe not as pirate-y and with vastly more jewelry...
>>
>>39429131
Maybe you should have done something with your shitty personality while you were doing something with your shitty physique.
>>
File: 1504129461167.gif (152KB, 320x240px)
1504129461167.gif
152KB, 320x240px
>>39428878
>>39429120
>>39429934
>avatarfagging
>current year
i don't give a shit what you're arguing, but this is just pathetic.
>>
>>39430170
It's funny you try to point out flaws in my arguing while not actually making any good points yourself.

You cannot become a Chad, if you weren't a (failed) chad in the first place. If you want to refute my point, then actually use logic to prove me wrong.

You've mostly just used underhanded tactics where you try to mock people but barely tackle their points. You argue like a woman lol
>>
>>39430294
>It's funny you try to point out flaws in my arguing while not actually making any good points yourself.
I used peer reviewed data and sound reasoning to prove that the overwhelming majority of men can and do attract women enough to engage in sex.
>You cannot become a Chad, if you weren't a (failed) chad in the first place.
You claimed a "Chad" is a man who attracts women. And I made your point moot.

Now you are throwing a tantrum and failing to provide counter evidence to validate your "argument" which has largely consisted of hyperbole, strawmen, and special pleading.
>>
>>39428878
Except he's talking about being CHAD not being you're average cuck.

Anyone (within reason) can fuck some 3/10 hambeast, not everyone can be chad.
>>
>>39430375
>You claimed a "Chad" is a man who attracts women
When? All he said was
>There is a clear hierarchy.
Which you are denying for some reason. He never said any man who can get laid is Chad. He just said that Chad clearly exists and that you can't just become one
>>39429413
>Being a chad or an alpha means you're an object of desire and approval from women in general. This guy managed to find one attractive girl who happens to not care about looks at all but in general most women would lurch away from him if he tried to flirt with them, while they'd instantly enjoy it and approve if a genuine chad or alpha flirted with them.
Is a pretty good point
>>
File: IMG_1473.jpg (64KB, 640x630px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1473.jpg
64KB, 640x630px
>>39430463
You have failed to define "Chad" beyond "attracts women". Most guys don't struggle attracting reasonably good looking women.
>>
>>39430244
I have tried and I continue to.
>on personality #237
>this one isn't working either
>going to have to come up with a new one and build it as I test it with people
>>
>>39429402
Wasn't him
Chad is just someone who the majority of the women fight for and want. He doesn't have to try or barely needs any game. He just needs to be there. He can get laid just by being in the room and have women come up to him.
>>
>>39430375
Yes Chad attracts women, but not just because he is a guy. He attracts women because he is better than most guys. The Chad stereotype is a guy that is handsome (atleast 8/10), most likely /fit/ and can easily attract women.

Deep down everyone knows this right? Some men are more attractive than the rest and have an easier time attracting girls. What about that is so unreasonable?

You implied that if you become /fit/ you can become Chad. So in essence you're implying that if you're a 1/10 ugly fuck but get swole, you can get as much pussy as the handsome 9/10 guy.

I'll keep saying it, but you are being delusional. If you don't know what Chad means, that's fine but you don't belong here.
>>
>>39429477
He's small as hell anon, also most likely not natty. Don't worry, we're all gonna make it.
>>
>>39430478
Same idea.

This "Chad" is defined as "capable of attracting women".

Of course the higher your SMV, the easier it is. But you imply that simply being muscular and good looking is the only (or dominant) factor when it's been conclusively proven false.
>>
>>39430534
That was my first post in this thread, there's a difference between someone who can attract average women and chad, who is as alpha as it gets. If you've ever seen a chad irl you'd understand.
>>
>>39429720
Lmao eggman fucked a 2 prostitutes, and a dude.
>>
>>39429934
>dismisses anecdotes and defends his own claim with anecdotes

wew
>>
Thanks op ill try
>>
>>39430628
Chad is someone who can attract plenty of women and by looks alone. Women might also look for other things in men like money but they would fuck an unemployed, broke 80 IQ guy as long as he is hot.
>But you imply that simply being muscular and good looking is the only (or dominant) factor when it's been conclusively proven false.
Dual Mating strategy. You are capable of getting a woman if you're ugly but she will probably just use you while lusting after more attractive guys. Also why do you care so much about other guys reproducing? Or do you just argue for the sake of arguing? Legit just curious
>>
>>39428673
He was a chad before. Now he is a fucking steroid pumping bag of meat.
Why do people alway have to overdo it?
>>
File: IMG_1464.jpg (42KB, 307x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1464.jpg
42KB, 307x450px
>>39430582
That is subjective. Women are hypergamus. They will fight over whoever currently has the highest SMV. In an autistic college nerd club, this is usually the leader or the most "cool" guy present. In a workplace, usually the boss. And so on and so forth. Brad Pitt has been dumped, George Clooney has been dumped, handsome multimillionaires have been dumped for common thugs before. The desires of women oscillate over the course of their menstrual cycle, and life circumstances.

>Doesn't have to try
Men cannot have sex without putting in effort.

>Just needs to be there
Wrong, this only applies to women.

>>39430584
Every man is a "Chad" then, relative to other guys

>What about that is so unreasonable?
The claim that only a small minority of men can attract women

>You implied that if you become /fit/ you can become Chad.
Please indicate the post

There is no "Chad". Lifting weights increases the SMV of a man to a higher level. Between two otherwise equal men, the muscular man now has the advantage.

>So in essence you're implying that if you're a 1/10 ugly fuck but get swole, you can get as much pussy as the handsome 9/10 guy.
Strawman and begging the question

With SMV otherwise equal, the 1/10 man will stand above the others below him. And with additional SMV, will have more success than a man who is merely handsome but otherwise low SMV.

>I'll keep saying it, but you are being delusional. If you don't know what Chad means, that's fine but you don't belong here.
Who is delusional?

The virgin who relies on anecdotes

Or the non-virgin who relies on empirical data?
>>
File: IMG_1353.jpg (21KB, 376x261px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1353.jpg
21KB, 376x261px
>>39430642
This "Chad" of yours is beginning to sound like "White Privilege" or "The Holy Spirit". A concept based entirely on the premise that it already exists and if one does not "understand" then it is due to the irrationality of the outside observer.
>>39430650
Keep up with him dude, he's had 2 gfs and a one night stand
>>39430686
Empirical study =/ Ancedote
>>39430784
>Chad is someone who can attract plenty of women and by looks alone
Attract, not mate with. And why isn't a man who attracts women with dominance or status in this magical category? They're better predictors of mating success than looks.

>Women might also look for other things in men like money but they would fuck an unemployed, broke 80 IQ guy as long as he is hot.
His dominance is a better indicator than his looks

>Dual Mating strategy. You are capable of getting a woman if you're ugly but she will probably just use you while lusting after more attractive guys.
Women don't care about looks as much as men do. A dark triad personality is a better measure.
>Also why do you care so much about other guys reproducing?
Because the Aryan race is in danger
>>
File: Gianluca-Vacchi-1.jpg (71KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
Gianluca-Vacchi-1.jpg
71KB, 650x650px
He got style too
>>
>>39430881
Never have I once claimed that only Chad can attract women. You implied in the OP that If you become /fit/ you can become Chad. I really don't understand how you can say there is no Chad.
Some people have better genes than others, do you agree or disagree? If you agree, I don't understand how the notion of Chad is so odd to you. I repeat, Chad is not the only person that can attract a person, but he can do it easier than the rest.
In the other post you talk about brad pitt and george clooney being dumped, but do you think they can't easily find someone else?

>begging the question
If it's so obvious why do you deny the possiblity of Chad existing?

>Every man is a "Chad" then, relative to other guys

In a way, but that is not what Chad means. A 8/10 guy is a Chad. A 2/10 guy isn't pussy slayer Chad even though he is more attractive than the 1/10 guy.

You can try to act like you're being the logical one here, but you're not making sense.
>>
>>39430194
>Gucci Mane wearing clothes like that
he already does. His instagram always has him wearing and doing crazy shit
>>
>>39431049
Status is the same as looks.
>His dominance is a better indicator than his looks
They would also fuck an attractive guy with autism over an "alpha" ugly guy
>Women don't care about looks as much as men do.
If antyhing its a pairing of those. When an attractive guy does it its misterious, when an ugly dude does it he is an asshole.
>Because the Aryan race is in danger
Lot of people here are not white. I am though. All of my ancestors are what you would call aryans but women don't want me at all and they make it very clear. Also you realize the Nazis did not want ugly white guys to reproduce right?
>>
>>39431085
>>39429786
>>39428842
>>39428786
>>39428673
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4221445/italian-playboy-gianluca-vacchi-debts/
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
>>
>>39431219
>>39431219
Don't worry, I'm sure all those models will still want an oldass broke guy.
>>
File: IMG_1465.jpg (33KB, 640x439px)
IMG_1465.jpg
33KB, 640x439px
>>39431129
>Never have I once claimed that only Chad can attract women.
Oh right, I forgot. Any man who isn't 9/10 only has sex with 3/10 swine.
>You implied in the OP that If you become /fit/ you can become Chad.
I'm not OP, dumbfuck
>I really don't understand how you can say there is no Chad
Your new asspull definition of "can attract women with looks alone" makes most guys "Chad" on some level. Your obsession with the looks of other men is very effeminate.

>Some people have better genes than others, do you agree or disagree?
For different purposes

A Shark doesn't have "better genes" than a Spider.

>If you agree, I don't understand how the notion of Chad is so odd to you.
Being physically attractive means you're disease resistant at first glance. That's it. It doesn't take into account fighting ability, hunting abilities, leadership abilities, fleeing ability, or resource collection abilities.

Do you honestly think men and women are equal? Equal desires and equal needs?

>I repeat, Chad is not the only person that can attract a person, but he can do it easier than the rest.
By what measure? Am I the Chad of this thread then because I attract women with my full SMV? What if some other guy with higher attractiveness but lower overall SMV comes along? Am I no longer Chad? When I fuck his bitch anyway, am I still not Chad?

>In the other post you talk about brad pitt and george clooney being dumped, but do you think they can't easily find someone else?
Point being it's all subjective.

Most DJs, rappers, artists, and musicians in general are gross to OK looking. But they have status that makes them better at attracting women than simply good looks.

>If it's so obvious why do you deny the possiblity of Chad existing?
Because the definition changes every minute

>A 8/10 guy is a Chad. A 2/10 guy isn't pussy slayer Chad even though he is more attractive than the 1/10 guy.
Then why does the research say it's not really a useful way of judging sexual success?
>>
>>39431189
>Status is the same thing as looks
Tell that to Wheezy's ugly ass. Status is a person's social rank in a given situation. Fabio does not have more status than Trump.

>They would also fuck an attractive guy with autism over an "alpha" ugly guy
Studies say no
>If antyhing its a pairing of those. When an attractive guy does it its misterious, when an ugly dude does it he is an asshole.
Studies say no
>Also you realize the Nazis did not want ugly white guys to reproduce right?
Lies and slander

Look, if you aren't going to refute the central points of the findings with peer reviewed research then admit you're just here to whine and cry
>>
>>39428673
Why the fuck would you get tattoos that look like someone wrote all over you with a sharpie
>>
File: 1353429583394.jpg (24KB, 549x471px) Image search: [Google]
1353429583394.jpg
24KB, 549x471px
>>39429847
pls tell me this is not real
>>
>>39431489
>Lies and slander
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_eugenics
>Studies say no
The studies show what they want for in a provider. That is different from who they want sexually. Of course nobody would admit that they want a hot guy because they don't want to seem shallow. In reality most ugly men are fucked.
>>
>become a chad
you don't know how these things work, do you?
>>
>>39431662
>Provider
No

This is how I know you aren't even reading them
>>
>>39431421
>Oh right, I forgot. Any man who isn't 9/10 only has sex with 3/10 swine.
You keep making hyperboles out of my statements just so they seem ridiculous, but that doesn't make you right. If anything it just shows that you're wrong

>A Shark doesn't have "better genes" than a Spider.
Comparing the genes of 2 different species makes no sense in the context of this discussion dumbfuck.

If you deny that women don't look for physically attractive people, explain why handsome guys get a lot more matches on tinder or any dating sites compared to average or lower guys. Sure looks are not the only thing a woman looks for, but you are delusional if you think it doesn't play any roll.

Status and money can get you girls, but that doesn't mean they are interested in you, but in what you have. If some 99 year old millionare "steals" someones girl, do you think it's because she like him so much or because she wants to use his money.

Again Chad can attract women easily because he is good looking and physically attractive. This is just common sense. No one said anything about him being marriage material or something. But he can just easily attract women with a lot less effort than other men.
>>
>>39431750
The fact remains that dominance is more important than looks when it comes to sexual success
>>
>>39431729
Some of them just talk about status and status is the same as looks. One of the studies openly admits women care about looks and the rest seems to be from online dating, where women search for providers. And again as a Nazi you should not want ugly white men to reproduce. Also I just realized you moved the goalposts. Our initial argument was about you denying Chads exist >>39430478
>>
>>39431794
No it doesn't. Sure if you're 9/10 and a wet paper towel in terms of dominance, you might not have as much succes, but people usually get attracted to you through looks in the first place. If you think a very dominant ugly male would have more sexual succes than an averagely dominant handsome male than I'm going to say that you are wrong. And that's not even touching on the fact that handsome people usually have more confidence and dominance because of the positive feedback they receive.

Look up the Halo-effect if you want.
>>
>>39428673
WIth that amount of tattoos I'd be surprised if he wasn't juicing. Not exactly a great inspiration.
>>
He looks a lot older than 50 desu
>>
>>39428673
This man has those creepy soulless eyes
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.