[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys. To keep it short: I really like this 5/10 girl, she

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: piss.jpg (47KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
piss.jpg
47KB, 600x800px
Hey guys.

To keep it short:
I really like this 5/10 girl, she is (by societys standards) not very good looking, she's a brunette who doesn't wear make up, she has a slightly recessed chin, she wears glasses and she's like an actual NERD girl, not a fake nerd girl (pic), (anti-social, barely any friends, really shy.). She's in Engineerings with me and even chose programming over design (I did aswell).

I haven't spoken to her even once, but she is extremely cute in a way, and I have a feeling we'd get along just fine.

Do you think I have a chance? This might be the only shot I have at getting a girl who I actually like, not some stacy cunt.

What would I even say? How do I start a conversation with her?
>>
>>39428585
casually slap her ass in a jokingly way.
>>
>>39428585
Ask if she wants to study together sometime at the library.
If she laughs at your jokes you can continue to get closer.
Do it slowly and after a few meets, see if she'd like to get a few drinks.
>>
>>39428585

The first thing you should do is try saying hi, with a friendly smile.
>>
I'd start by saying hi and asking something about the class. It can be something you already know, just something to start the conversation. Then I'd try to respond to whatever she says with something to keep the conversation going.

But I'm a khv in his late 20s, so what do I know.
>>
Best bet is becoming friends with someone she's friends with, then her hearing about you from them and/or seeing you hanging out with them. How you would do that I have no idea. If you're feeling daring you could just introduce yourself directly to her and hope things go well. With either method you aim for, roll the dice sooner rather than later to save yourself time. Don't rush though. Just wait until a moment where it feels natural to talk either to her or one of her friends.
>>
>>39428585
Sit next to her in a lecture and just start a conversation about anything (the lecture material if you have to).
After that try and change the conversation to something more casual,see if you can get her number/Facebook info so you can talk to her more.
>>
>>39428691

This will take way too long. You need to act extremely normal don't say anything weird stay calm be friendly and smile
>>
>>39428732
If he's actually capable of acting normal it shouldn't take long at all with either method. If he isn't capable he's doomed either way.
>>
>>39428732

And for god sakes try to have just a little bit of confidence it will go so far and helping you out. Don't be cocky don't be a prick just be confident
>>
>>39428585
>hey, arent you in [insert class here] with me?

something like that?
>>
I see a lot of guys on here losing the girl really quick I want to say that it's probably because they say something weird or they act weird of the girl gets turned off and wants to bail so stay normal as best you can don't say anything weird or let her know anything really about you until you feel that you've known her for a long enough time
>>
>>39428628
Perfect!
This will work 100% of the time OP.
Some girls will act angry at first, but they'll think about how you slapped their ass all day and eventually get used to thinking about you in general, aswell as you slapping their ass. She'll come back in 1-2 days and propose while barely being able to contain her orgasm.
>>
File: Best-of-Heaven-Wallpaper.jpg (482KB, 3612x2032px) Image search: [Google]
Best-of-Heaven-Wallpaper.jpg
482KB, 3612x2032px
>>39428585

You know where this is going.
>>
>>39429122

No, I really don't.
Where is this going?
>>
>>39428585
Just tell her you missed last class and ask her about what was it about.
You won't have to worry about her being with her friends, if she really is antisocial, which makes things easier.
If you know some of her interests beforehand, that'll help to continue with the conversation.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.