[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationships have been forever ruined by being red pilled and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 199
Thread images: 6

File: 20170823_155053.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170823_155053.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Relationships have been forever ruined by being red pilled and isolated as a teenager.
At some point I got it into my head that women are pretty much inferior to men and that most men believe this. So I believe that all men that try to be friendly to me or date me are only doing so for sex reasons because they can't possibly see me as a human with personal worth.
So now I'm 22 and still a virgin despite being thin and multiple generally respectable men try to date me because I can't help but assume they can't feel anything other than lust or pity towards me.
>>
>>39428005
now think about how a man feels:
>>years of no women talking to him, no signs of interest
>>worked hard on his career, did everything he is supposed to do, stayed away from drugs, generally a good guy
>>passed up over and over for criminal badboy
>>career starting to take off after sacrificing a lot of time
>>suddenly 5/10 are like "hey annon, how you doing?"
>>bitch i rode a donkey in front of you and asked nicely but you didn't want it, now your sorry ass want to talk after being radio silent for years?
but femanon let me crit your shit:
when it comes to getting to know a potential mate, most men see sex first, then relationship second, dont be offended by this, but that's just how male sexuality is. it's not that surprising nor is it dehumanizing. (it is if the man NEVER thinks about relationship, and if that's the case, you are shooting waaaaay above your league/you picked a shitty guy)
few things ive seen women do that absolutely destroy any potential of the man wanting to see the relationship side with her:
1. bitch shield (most women put it up as a first line of defense, while it's important to protect yourself, but you should know that most good, decent, respectable (aka guys who you actually should be getting with) respect boundaries and won't proceed if he thinks you're cold. only a small percentage of men actively go around and ask every girl they see out and work through their bitch shield. in fact, those guys who do that generally have a lot of time on their hands, and you wonder what they do with their time instead of being gainfully employed?
2. play the hard to get game too hard. when a woman plays hard to get without much subtlety, it will change the man's mind into "she's hot, i want to get to know her and see if we can have something going on" to "she's hot but she's a bitch, im going to emotionally detach from that shit and see if i can pump and dump that hoe.".
>>
because it's the truth.

i don't frequent this place at all or have half the problems the average robot has but anyone who's not braindead knows that for the most part, you girls are a dumb distraction.

if we want to be with you, it's temporary. you are a leech. you'll even take some of our personality traits. you are a lesser being, deal with it. no advice.

embrace the "lust or pity" because you are a spineless idiot, by the sounds of things.
>>
>>39428203
3. being a slut. this is a no brainer. you want to slut around and expect a man to not see you as a slut, good luck. a man will only want to invest his time if he thinks it's worth it. if you can slut it up with just about any hot guy that comes around, then who's to say that you wouldnt cheat on him? simple risk calculation tells the man it's better to just pump and dump that hoe.
4. displaying low RMV (relationship market value). doing stupid shit like all you do is talk about yourself and the dumb shit you buy. not paying attention to him, not even trying to engage him when talking to him. again, acting like you are entitled to ALL of his effort while he's at the mercy of yours is a sure fire way of getting yourself out of the relationship zone.

in closing. i think a lot of guys aren't looking to be in relationship with 10/10 super models. rather, they just want someone who's not fucking hideous, who can hold a conversation, is enthusiastic about spending time with him, and doesn't give him shit like the world does to a man everyday. you are young and slim so you don't even need to worry about your SMV since you are at your peak as a woman. but it is often your kind's failure in the relationship game that makes a man not want to have anything to do with you outside of a bedroom.
also, if you consistently encounter men who want to smash right away without spending time, then you are looking at the wrong men. but im sure majority of the people now know that most men are invisible to women. so really, your kind are doing this to yourselves when you know you could drop the bullshit, be a decent human being and so many decent guys with good characters would line up to get to know you.
no sympathy.
>>
This isn't me being mad that no one wants to date me. This isn't even me being mad at men for being sexual beings. I'm actually being courted right now by a gainfully employed, and relatively all around decent man at this moment. I don't need advice as to how to attract a man as I'm not awful at that as of late.
My problem is I can't see his attempts at dating me as anything more than a manifestation of his lust. My problem is that I myself see being female as automatic inferiority and I can't understand how a man could actually care for me when he obviously thinks of me as belo2 him in every way imaginable. In my mind the only reasonable explination for his attempts to woo me are pure lust and maybe social pressure to be monogomous.
I basically just Think men are incapable of actually loving a woman since they can't respect a woman. This depresses me
>>
Well you would be correct. But if you want to filter the guys that only want sex, don't put out. Tell them on the first date you don't fuck around and that it has to be serious. The guys worthy will stay, the fuckboys will leave you.
>>
>>39428267
I can't embrace it? It depresses me to no end and I'm not one of those people that can be happy when I perceive myself as unlovable and unloved and inferior. I think I'm just going to kill myself at some point.
>>
>>39428347

Why can't you just be a woman? Women are inferior to men.....at being men. You will never be equal to a man, but there is a trade off that is why men and women compliment each other.
>>
I'm attracted to women for all the wrong reasons which are usually physical. I didn't meet an interesting girl or woman yet that made me want to have a proper discussion with or work with in a field. Maybe once but she turned out to be a masculine lesbian.

Even as a kid I was only physically attracted to pretty girls and approached them, now I even sometimes imagine banging some overweight ugly chick simply for the grotesque part of it. A woman doesn't bring me money, she mostly will take it even in a subtle way. There are simply no positives, if you are emotionally so fragile you need another person in your private life instead of using it to regain energy after working then you should probably go on some professional dating site, whatever these are worth.

>I basically just Think men are incapable of actually loving a woman since they can't respect a woman. This depresses me
Why should I respect someone who is overly emotional and expresses this by being a shit. Women always need to be approached 24/7 and then play hard to get, like we are already trying to show interest in your shallow being but you just are consistently boring, having no skills other than putting on make up and being a bitch that sucks all the energy out of everyone.
>>
>>39428308
This isn't about me not being able to find a relationship.
I am lamenting my inability to believe any relationship I find is genuine.
>>
>>39428347
Pretty much, if you end up not being able to cook, clean and have decent sex he'll probably end up hating you.
>>
>>39428372
Im a virgin.. obviously I have already been using that methode and I DID find someone who wants to be in a relationship with me but it doesn't make me happy because I'll always think he's just doing it for access to sex. If finding what objectively should make me happy does the opposite and makes me paranoid and even more self hating I'm totally fucked. I'm a broken person.
>>
>>39428435
that's because you're looking at the wrong men.
for us guys we have a saying
"with the wrong girl you can't do anything right, with the right girl you can't do anything wrong."
when you are with the right guy who actually isnt a piece of shit, you will start to see a relationship form. and every bit of momentum will change your mind about relationships. but your inability to see it now means you're not looking at the right men and being the best version of yourself.
>>
>>39428005
I am quite a misogynist but I don't think women should be harmed or anything like that. I just know for a fact that western women have it easier than men, male privilege is mostly a lie, and that it's not fair that so much is expected out of men for no respect or reward. Women need to be humbled, taken down a few pegs. I could phrase it in so many ways but this will do for now.
Women really like it when guys are womanizers. When they are cocky asswipes that just take what they want and lust after women. The trick that people omit here is that you have to be good looking to pull it off.
Now, I struggle to find people anywhere online that ever agree with me about this stuff. But you need to stop projecting your own feelings of inferiority outwards. You don't seem like a bitch, you seem nice, and it's not fair that you project your feelings onto me.
But, at the same time, it's good that you're alert enough to protect yourself from potential predators.
You should never feel pressured to give up your body for a man. You need to develop a proper vetting process so that you can learn how to weed out predators from genuinely good men.
>>
you sound incredibly stupid

so glad i didn't choose to go into psychiatry have to deal with people like this all day

you do know a big part of attraction is the desire to have sex with you? there are other parts to the relationship as well
>>
>>39428005
why don't you date girls instead
>>
>>39428501
onto men* not onto me
>>
>>39428404
There really isn't much of a trade off. Women didn't have al lot of evolutionary pressures to be..much of anything other than baby makers so we simply aren't much else. I don't know why you can't understand how depressing and nightmarish of a reality that is.
>>
>>39428406
I never said that I expect men to love me as a person. This isn't about what I think I deserve. News flash . People don't want things because they deserve tgem. They just don't. The knowledge that we don't deserve happiness does not in any way make not having it any better.
Like fucking he'll do you think that understand that I don't deserve love is somehow going to make me not depressed? >>39428498
I am basically in a relationship with a guy that tries to di everythubg he can to make the relationship work. This is not about the type of man I date. Other girls are openly jealous of how fucking nice my boyfriend supposedly is. You are really missing the point of this entire lamenation.
>>
>>39428513
Of course I do. I don't think the actual existence of lust in men for women is the reason they can't live us. I believe it's because they view us as inferior. This is not a tirade against sexuality. You lack reading comprehension >>39428531
>>
>>39428531
Because I have mild autism and girls find that more repulsive then anything else. If settle for a friend of any kind at this point. I've been using men's attraction to my body and looks as a way to barter for company and it is slowly killing me inside.
>>
>>39428551
How is that depression and nightmarish? Women get all the benefits of equality and special treatment and they live easy lives in the west. They are so privileged that everyone thinks they are victims despite how easy they have it.
Anyways, you're not worthless because you're a woman. And I say this as a guy who is considered the worst woman hater by /pol/, /r9k/, reddit and so forth. I can't find anybody that agrees with me on this stuff.
You're using your own negative thoughts and feelings as an excuse to not live up to your potential.
>>
>>39428828
It is because I'm female. I imagine intelligence is somewhat vestigial if your kind is kept alive soley because of traits unrelated to intelligence.
It is not depressing to be female because Im worried about survival.it is depressing because I am unable to see a reason to see anyway way in which I could be happy with what I was born. I was born an irrelevant foot note to humanity and there is NOTHING I can do.
>>
>>39428828
What potential?? I was born to be a walking womb and not much else. This is making me suicidal as time goes on and I have no idea why that's so hard to understand
>>
>>39429117
>>39429201

I am also an irrelevant footnote to humanity. Most men are not privileged kangz like you think, most men are disposable. Always have been. Feels bad, man.
You need to:
>Stop projecting your own inferiority onto men, that's not fair
>Come up with a vetting process to weed out bad men from good ones
>Come to a realization of your self and find a way to embrace and appreciate who you are as a woman
Nobody else can do these things for you. You have positive traits that are waiting to come out.
>>
>>39429349
stop projecting your own perceived* inferiority I meant
>>
>>39429349
Oh come off it. You're a misogynist BECAUSE you don't think women have personal worth.
Men seem to think women should accept that they're inferior and when we do you're confused as to why it makes some of us depressed as fuck?
>>
>>39428347

Don' t listen to all those idiots on this board.

I'll speak for myself here: I' m a man who actually wants a woman who is extremely intelligent, who can think for herself, who has a goal in life. I love a woman who knows she's beautiful without having to pretend. Decent, self-conscious women, in my opinion, are inherently beautiful by their sweet, tender nature. Being aware of this fact will make you a strong woman. Just being in your presence is bliss to a man, tough these robots will never admit this, and a lot will fetishize your beauty just as something to get off to. But you are so much more. I wish I could show you what you mean to me as a man.
>>
>>39429572
But that's wrong though. I'm a misogynist because I hate a lot of what women do, I hate how western society protects them and I hate what is expected out of men.
You do have worth, but you won't realize it truly until you give yourself a chance.
I'm saying you should reject the notion you are inferior and useless, and this will take a lot of effort on your part. I also explained to you that many men are also seen as worthless, we are also footnotes to humanity, that's just the way it is.
>>
>>39429639
Hey it's not like I don't try. I don't let men pay for me on dates ice had a job for 3 years and I've laid my own way since I was 18. But no matter how I try I'm always reminded that the reason I'm not very good at life and poor is BECAUSE I'm female. It's gotten to me
>>
>>39429963
Who reminds you of that? Yourself? You need to take steps to fix your own shit. How pathetic that I am always the bad guy even when I genuinely want to help women realize certain truths about themselves.
This is your struggle. Self loathing on /r9k/ will make it worse.
The next time you think about how hard you have it because of biology, remember all the men who have been slaughtered, all the men who never found wives, never procreated, never had a wife, never had anybody understand them, were tortured and controlled by tyrants, so on and so forth.
You being self sufficient is a good first step.
>>
>>39428005
Jesus Christ OP. You have a demented view on men as a whole. Women are physically inferior in reference to strength (only because the lack of testosterone). The brain functions and physiology is different but I wouldn't say one is better than the other. It is all subjective really.
Women are Women and Men are Men. It's not a crossed competition... That being said, I guess the question that's left is why do you let yourself be relegated to your made up inferiority complex? You have things to offer as a human being and you do have worth, whether you see it or not. This applies to love as well. Take a second to think that maybe someone who's pursuing you sees something about you that you are incapable of knowing the value of... Other than that, most guys are jerks. Live and learn OP.
>>
>>39430242
>most guys are jerks
So are most women. The key thing to point out here is that the young good looking dudebros who see women as pieces of fuckmeat get away with it. They are seen as cool and socially respected and rewarded by EVERYONE, including feminists.
OP cannot find a feminist solution to her problems. Or a traditionalist one. She needs to find it herself.
>>
>>39430239
Men do, whenever I screw anything up. And sure I do too but w/e.
Im not saying no one has had it harder than me ever. That doesn't stop me from hating what I was born.
>>
>>39430323
Give me examples of men hating you when you screw something up. I'm really tired of this massive circlejerk on the internet where everyone insists women are victims for any reason they can pull out of their asses.
>>
Good, relationships are inherently selfish, we're all addicted to the sex/love drug, but the true value of life is in just helping others and being kind and a innovative human being. Sex makes everything stupid and self serving.
>>
>>39430242
In addition to this I one had strong feelings for-i might have loved-this woman who was, to me, the most fascinating thing I've ever encountered. She had me floored with interest. It wasn't even lust. The thought of railing her was there but it didn't come up whenever I was with her. She was so magnetic to me that it derailed my lust for her (it was fucking weird). The problem was that like OP, she was insecure about her self worth and couldn't accept that value is in the eye of the beholder... makes me baka just thinking about it
>>
I was homeschooled by religious zealots. I was raised in a fairly misogynistic home where my father routinely tore down women and femininity to the point that I hated seeing female traits in my own self and still do. The only thing that helps seems to be forgetting that I'm female to begin with. It allows me to see hope.
But living like that is demonized too and social rejection is something I can't handle either so I'm fucked on that front too
>>
>still a virgin at 22
>this is a bad thing

Are you sure about that though?
People who have been in a few relations lasting months to years only to break it off, imagine being with someone for three years and then it not panning out, you've effectively wasted three years of your time and have only resentment to show for it.

There is nothing wrong with staying the fuck away from relationships and there is nothing wrong with not being into 'hookups' either, I'd rather fap because I don't enjoy tolerating people unless there is a click.

It's your resentment about your inability to get with one that you are projecting outward and that repels them, you are not projecting strength or ability, it prevents you from moving forward towards what you want. Deal with the resentment or don't and remain miserable and unfulfilled.
>>
>>39430344
Well I'm a cashier and after a long day I'll accufently give someone the wrong change and if it's an old man he'll almost automatically start talking about why THIS is the reason women shouldn't have rights. Because some uneducated nobody at a store made a 5 cent mistake.
Then there was my father who would constantly rant about females. He hated women working because he thought we were too emotional to do anything other than cook/clean and he let us no how much he looked down on women all the time, especially if we made mistakes.
And hah. He's probably right. Here I am on the verge of suicidal because I don't like myself and I feel like a reject
>>
>>39430544
I don't feel bad about being a virgin in itself. Men look down on women that have had sex with anyone but them in the past so I've sexually rejected every man I've dated because I'm afraid of what might happen to my reputation if the relationship falls through.. also id feel like a slut. I don't want to have less respectability because I have very little as is. Meantime men just think I'm frigid and that in itself ruins my relationships.
>>
I'm not ugly, I try to be friendly with people, and I'm so good at hiding being an aspie that the few I've mentioned it to didn't believe me.
But I have nobody interested in being friends, let alone dating me. No men or women. I'm going to be one of those pathetic birthday photos this weekend because I have nobody to care about my birthday but my parents. So no pity for you. How do you even get them to talk to you? Fuck.
>>
>>39430876
I can hold a normal conversation untill my weird mindset becomes apparent. And my parents don't even care about my birthday unless you count my mother that's too mentally ill to be concerned about anyone.
I get dates purely because I work out and regularly starve myself to stay thin and since men only care about a girls body I get asked out. It's not very exciting to be seen as nothing but meat dude.
>>
File: 1489641319139.png (527KB, 800x817px) Image search: [Google]
1489641319139.png
527KB, 800x817px
>>39431041

I'm 10 pounds underweight and you can tell I work out. I take very good care of my appearance. My mom's too mentally ill to care about 50% of the time.
I wouldn't want to be seen as meat, but I'm so fucking lonely. I try to talk to people, they seem to enjoy me, but they never want to even hang out.
I've just been sad because of my birthday. I just wish I had someone to get drinks with.
>>
>>39431118
Are you a guy or a girl ? If you're a girl then I have no idea. Maybe you aren't in socially accessible situations enough? Before I worked at a store I didn't go on any dates as..well I didn't really have to interact. If just getting attention would make you happy just work at a job like mine .
>>
>>39431041
These things are iniated by physical attraction. After that comes the conversation and getting to know someone. The physical attraction must be there though.
See>>39430493
>>
>>39428347
Just find a good woman to date. Men are pretty much all sex-brained apes so why risk it. (disclaimer: im not saying men are worse than women, but men are worse FOR WOMEN than women)
>>
>>39428005
fuck off cunt you are not innocent either you cunts trade sex for resources.
>>
>>39431158

I'm a girl. I took classes at community college. I'd initiate small talk and everything.
>>
>>39428372
Even guys who will wait until marriage still wants a woman primarily for one thing. You can't even argue this, it's so deeply ingrained into your male nature just like hypergamy for women.
>>
>>39428005
Well, let me tell you something. If you think that men only look at you as a sex object, it's most likely because YOU think you're a sex object yourself and nothing more. Are you just a sex object? Do you have anything to offer other than holes? A human being can offer a lot of shit to another human being. If you think you're just a sex object in people's eyes, then you must invest into yourself more and do something you think will raise yourself as a human being. Aka get a hobby.
>>
>>39430627
>Working as a cashier
>Angry old guys

Right. Well, I'm a young guy and angry old guys are rude to me in public too. They clearly think they are better men than me despite them sperging out at almost nothing. Like me not saying 'thank you' when they hold open a door for me because I had a cold and my throat hurt too much to speak.
You need to realize horrible people exist, and you will find them if you work a job where the public goes to interface with you.
I have absolutely no sympathy for feminists. They changed western society so men are expected to be perfect men while women get everything handed to them.
Think of it this way, the only one punishing you right now is yourself. I am constantly criticized for not being a real man, there is nowhere I can go where people will stop pressuring me. Despite what the average person thinks, men are not privileged and men are not exempt from criticism.
Get over yourself, you're punishing yourself too much.
>>
>>39431351
A woman's accomplishments matters jack shit to a man. Her only value is her beauty which fades in a decade, in his eyes. A man will never reject a pretty, dumb woman for an interesting ugly woman.
>>
>>39430772
>Men look down on women that have had sex with anyone but them in the past
That's not true. Even women in porn have no problem finding boyfriends or getting engaged and married.
You underestimate how much men shill for women. Men do not judge women for being sluts aside from a few vocal internet guys and conservatives who don't want used goods.
>>
>>39431369
Not her but i can't stop these thoughts. Im not actively thinking about how much i hate myself but i have this nagging "you're a WOMAN" voice in the back of my head and i hate it. I can go all day just chilling, focusing on my own things then i get a glimpse of my disgusting inferior body in the mirror and i remember i was born as something that's not made to live as an independent person.
>>
>>39431231
Well idk then. Wear slutty clothes? I've never been to college so I have no idea how socializing works there or hookup culture in general. Youre probably surrounded by a lot of other thin pretty girls so I guess you're just not standing out. That'll change once you get out of college I imagine
>>
>>39431457
>doesn't want to be viewed as a sack of meat
>"idk wear slutty clothes?"
nice one
>>
>>39431208
Im a virgin at 22. In what way have I traded sex for..anything ?
>>
>>39428347
now you how men feel at the fact that women see men as walking wallets.
>>
File: 1492530667701.png (418KB, 920x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492530667701.png
418KB, 920x720px
>>39428005
>women are pretty much inferior to men
Women are inferior to men if you judge pretty much any quality, yes. But women are more VALUABLE than men because women are a reproductive bottleneck. Any individual man may be much more useful to society than any individual woman, until it comes to making babbies. A tribe can survive losing 90% of the men but it can hardly survive losing 50-60% of the women.
>and that most men believe this.
Well, humans don't make decisions based on any conscious beliefs. The conscious brain seems mostly concerned with learning novel tasks and parsing information into language. For the most part neither men nor women really understand what they're doing and why, it's all millions of years of natural selection coded into their brains plus some environmental conditioning. So yes, men realize you're dumb and helpless, but they also view you as valuable.
>So I believe that all men that try to be friendly to me or date me are only doing so for sex reasons because they can't possibly see me as a human with personal worth.
Well, no shit. You most likely have very little personal worth. You are more valuable than any man but that is merely due to your hole. As an individual, pretty much any man makes better company than you.

So, an objective response. Do you appreciate it? I suspect not, because you made this thread looking for attention. But I know you did, this is mainly to help other omega males understand social dynamics better.
>>
>>39431351
Im good at art and other things but I'm not that exceptional or anything. I do work on myself but I feel it'll never be enough to impress anyone due to what I was born. I am also quite bad at reading people so frankly even if my boyfriend does value me as a human I don't see or feel it.
>>
>>39431505
because all women expect men to take care of them and expect you to spend money on them for the sex they give you. I work with this old expired hag that told me she is going to quit her job if this guy she is seeing settles with her. also this bitch thinks she can afford to be picky at the age and shame men for being cheap.
>>
File: DgirWUc.png (697KB, 720x898px) Image search: [Google]
DgirWUc.png
697KB, 720x898px
It goes both ways.
I'm not a bad looking dude but I'm a virgin at 21 because women seem cold and cryptic to me. I'm legit intimidated by them because I know they all have more experience with relationships than me.
I have this voice in the back of my head to stay away from them because if I fuck up and reveal I've never even had a gf then I'll just get laughed at. And knowing women, every one of her friends will know by the next day how much of a fuckup I am.

Because in order to appear attractive, guys have to hide all the sensitive shit that will just get them labeled a beta. Most dudes are softer than you think they are. It just takes some digging. If you go on 2-3 dates without him trying to fuck you, i'd say you probably found a guy who wants more than just a wet hole.
>>
>>39431387
Lol men look down on us regardless of whether we are virgins or not but just because they're willing to screw anything that moves doesn't mean they actually are ok with their past
>>
>>39431813
But you're wrong about that. Millions of women go into porn and yet they face no social shaming or stigma at all. They find boyfriends, get engaged, get married.
It's true that men are willing to screw anything that moves with a vagina, but you're just looking for more excuses to be a victim. I hate sluts myself but I know they aren't as shamed as they should be. They really aren't shamed at all.
>>
>>39431416
Ugh SAME. People tell me I should just be trans but I don't feel like I'm male inside or some shit. I just hate that I'm something other than the standard human and basically just born TOO be a parasite and doing anything else is a cute little joke
>>
>>39431868
>More self-hating misogyny
Can you stop? It's not men in the west who hate women, it's women who hate themselves.
>>
>>39430627
well women should have rights but they should be tied to their limited responsibilities just the same way you wouldn't let a child have the right to drive. for example if you are not drafted then you should not have the right to vote and if you are not paying taxes you should not decide what you do with tax payers money. single mothers don'[t contribute anything to society but for some reason they get access to tax payers money.
>>
>>39428005
>So I believe that all men that try to be friendly to me or date me are only doing so for sex reasons because they can't possibly see me as a human with personal worth.
that's actually a fair assessment but it's cutting around what most women are to men.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dGhsRsHXP8
>>
File: 1490467359649.jpg (14KB, 340x320px) Image search: [Google]
1490467359649.jpg
14KB, 340x320px
PLEASE be in glasgow originally
>>
>>39428005
>>39431698
>So I believe that all men that try to be friendly to me or date me are only doing so for sex reasons because they can't possibly see me as a human with personal worth

As for this, you should be able to tell when someone looks down on you that hard. If he legit wants to sit down and just hang out with you, obviously he sees some sort of value in your character. This one is a bit tricky though. If the guy is just looking to fuck you and you invite him to just hang out, he might interpret that as sex. In that case if you refuse you'll look like a tease.

Also it sounds like you got one hell of an inferiority complex to deal with. Girls are weaker than guys but I don't think there's actually much of a difference in mental capabilities. Not beyond any normal variance person-to-person.
>inb4 most STEM majors are guys
That's because STEM fields are much harder work. There's no initiative for women to pursue these fields because they can just marry a rich guy.
>most women are boring and almost retarded
Again, women don't have to be smart or successful to move up in life whereas guys do. There's no initiative.
>>
>>39431482
I dont. This is advice for the other chick that could find happiness in simple attention. Stop shitting on people's simple desire for finding comfort bw
>>
>>39431514
Nah we see your value as a human and sometimes having skills is in itself impressive. Like it's not that hard to understand
>>
>>39431517
I already believe that bit that in no way makes me hate myself less. I HATE that my value is purely wrapped up in my reproductive and sexual appeal. I HATE that you obly value us for completely physical reasons while we can actually love who you are .What are you trying to prove ?
>>
>>39432219
bullshit we all know what happens when a guy loses his job and he becomes hospitalize. you will leave him because he is not providing you with resources or utility.
>>
>>39428347
When a man loves a woman he inherently must see her as inferior in a way, because his love involves strong feelings of protection over her, as a weaker being. So I don't know why you think a man seeing you as inferior makes him incapable of loving you. Love is an animalistic thing, not some kind of rational calculation sprung from mutual respect.
>>
>>39432432
This is another part of why i hate being a woman. "you guys"-ing. All the time. "you women are retarded children who exploit men". Never an individual, just a woman.
>>
>>39432626
If a man needs to protect me to be able to love me then i don't want to be loved. I'm turning gayer by the second.
>>
>>39428005
A man can love a woman unconditionally, a woman can only give this kind of love to her child.
Perhaps you feel this way because you project your own lust/pity into theses men. This isnt uncommon, many women i know project their own feelings into men.
>its hilarious when it backfires because they realise the guy isnt at all how they projected him to be and by then their relationship is fucked.

Thanks for reminding me why i need to keep avoiding girls until they learn some logic,loyalty and decency. Even then, the herd mentality is a huge turn off too.
>>
>>39431661
All women lol. I NEVER expect men to pay for me on dates noe do I have any dreams of being a housewife but dude men HATE that about me. They call me a feminist just because I don't enjoy being treated like a trophy. There's no this damn winning.
>>
>>39432698
You know you're the opposite of redpilled right. You're a feminist child bucking against plain reality, even though there's nothing at all wrong with that reality. Well enjoy being alone or becoming a carpetmuncher.
>>
>>39431858
They are. Going into porn is like the lowest thing a woman can do even amongst women
>>
>>39431970
Lol yeah right. That's why you hate women's rights and shit on everything about us that's not related to our sexual appeal.
>>
>>39433048
I can't help hating what I'm born. And I don't have any idea what you're talking about. Carpet muncher? I don't think having sex is bad but I don't think it'll make me happy.
>>
>>39432432
I wouldn't leave my boyfriend because he's sick but I wouldn't love a man that's inferior to everyone around him to the point he can't even hold a normal job.
>>
>>39432626
Maybe that's love to you but when I love a man I love him for his merit I don't see infantized prorectivness as much to aspire for. Idk I'm just screwed up and I can't handle being seen as inferior and mocked for it.
>>
>>39433362
I was talking to the other girl apparently.
>>39433456
Just stop fucking being paranoid about the sexual basis of love. You find men you love sexually attractive right?
Women are inferior in many ways but superior in others. They have value different from a man's. They're not as smart, rational, or powerful, but they're more caring and nurturing and humans need that just as much. You think there's something wrong with having the qualities of a mother?
>>
>>39432913
I don't know who you're talking about but it isn't me. I just want who I am to be valued by someone but it never will be. You're the one that's projecting.
>>
>>39433638
Sure but unlike men that's not the basis for my attraction. I like men for who they are abd nen like me for how i look. This is what I can't handle. And if the ONLY thing you excel at is having fucking emotions then yes I see that as pathetic
>>
>>39432018
Anyway you just want to sentence them and their children to death. I guess the elderly should be killed too then
>>
>>39432018
Also you're just highlighting why I hate being female in genersl. Because when we do what our biological role is which is having children and looking after them we are seen as being lower than animals without the right to basic human rights . What IS the ideal place of a woman then? It's not having a job right because if we work while our children are in day care were monsters that are neglecting our children right? If we don't have kids at all were a worthless drain on society right ? There just..no place for us on this planet where we are actually not hated for
>>
>>39431970
You do hate us. Most men think we should be property yet they pretend that's not hate
>>
>>39433997
>>39434022
You're living evidence of why women have always been considered irrational, histrionic children. I think you're maybe just particularly hateable and have had bad experiences because of that. You would really get slapped around in an oldschool marriage.
>>
I think the men your age are after exactly what you assume them to be. As far as the inferiority complex goes, it probably stems from your own insecurities. Most assume sex is the number one priority because it's usually so, but not always. Attraction and chimstry are important for sex, but to feel loved and valued. Early 20's people are very self involved, and still navigating according to their biological needs. But the good relationships are always those seeking companionship, and understanding. You begin to trust someone when you chose to, and it slowly builds organically. When i met my fiance, just seeing her made me happy because I knew she felt the same way and I had no idea what we'd talk about that day. When she died, I realized it's very rare to find that, but you can't stop looking.
I did stop, but you shouldn't, because it's the most important thing in life I believe. When somebody loves you, everything is beautiful.
>>
>>39434276
At this point you're just kicking me when I'm down. Also I guess men can't actually comprehend why another person would want actual love or personal worth for more than just sexual or materialistic gain .
>>
>>39434276
Also most of my experiamces with that were from my own father or just lisyeming to what men say about us when were not listening. Yeah mu experiamces with misogyny have been worse than the average girl but not in my current life. Are you saying me at 10 was somehow more stable than the average girl to the point itd justify my own father ripping up my ability to like myself from the start?
>>
>>39434276
Also most of my experiances with that were from my own father or just listening to what men say about us. Yeah my experiences with misogyny have been worse than the average girl but not in my current life. Are you saying me at 10 was somehow more hatable than the average girl to the point itd justify my own father ripping up my ability to like myself from the start?
>>
>>39434358
Whatever. By time I'm 30 men won't want me anyway because I've "hit the wall". And 30 y/o men that hit on me now are actually worse than men in their 20s for only caring about sex. I really can't see an upside. I'm considering just moving on from men entirely. It'll make being unloved when I'm finally middle aged less of a blow if I just get used to it now
>>
>>39434523
>>>39434276
>At this point you're just kicking me when I'm down. Also I guess men can't actually comprehend why another person would want actual love or personal worth for more than just sexual or materialistic gain .
men can have great affection for things. i really love my bed at the end of the day. it gives me warmth and comfort and happiness. women can serve the same function to a man, as well as raise his children. what is the problem? you are the one who chooses to look down upon this.
>>
>>39433325
I hate women's rights because they are an abomination. Women in the west have equality and special treatment. You can have your cake and eat it too. You did nothing to earn those things. Why should you be given all these good things, why must men include you in everything? You're protected on all levels. It's ridiculous.
>>39434022
And yet you have no problem with men thinking you're 'property' if the guy doing it is good looking enough.
>>
>>39432272
>I already believe that bit that in no way makes me hate myself less. I HATE that my value is purely wrapped up in my reproductive and sexual appeal. I HATE that you obly value us for completely physical reasons while we can actually love who you are .What are you trying to prove ?
women can only admire men, which is to say they have a list of things they admire about men. they don't even understand love. it serves no purpose to them. their biology rules them. they need to be with a man who will help them bear and raise children. they look fondly upon those characteristics. they don't even think too much about it. they feel secure and hopeful and happy when in the presence of these qualities. it drives their behavior. when she feels hopeless and insecure and sad, she is ready to move on to someone who will change how she feels.
>>
>>39433215
But they aren't. Men don't shame or stigmatize women who are in porn at all. Men date those women, marry them, so on and so forth. It proves that men are weak cucks who have an eternal soft spot for women, and that's our greatest weakness. Women in porn face no stigma or shame at all, but they should.
>>
>>39434677
That's a lot of assumptions, stemming from your "red pill" as you said, but maybe you're right. You know yourself, and it's up to you to try and change the things burdening you. It's also not a bad thing to be disgusted by being hit on, but that doesn't mean closing yourself off to anybody wanting to get to know you and eventually maybe you trusting them. It sounds like you've connected vulnerability with weakness; That to allow an advancement only reinforces your truth "they win, I am weak." closing your heart is easier than being open to the possibility, but that doesn't bring satisfaction. Just look around this board, and realize the path of bitterness and mistrust leads to despair.
>>
>>39433698
>I just want who I am to be valued by someone but it never will be.
false. men value women for who they are. men made women who they are over hundreds of thousands of years of natural selection ffs-- specifically poly-amorous chads made women who they are. chad's male descendants love women. it's hardwired in our dna. it's why all women are somebody's type, while the reverse can't be said. who are you? what is it that you think brings greater value than the things chad made you to be in his dick's infinite wisdom?
>>
>>39433943
>>>39432018
>Anyway you just want to sentence them and their children to death. I guess the elderly should be killed too then
curiously, you can't actually explain what is wrong with what he said.
>>
>>39434586
>Are you saying me at 10 was somehow more stable than the average girl to the point itd justify my own father ripping up my ability to like myself from the start?
fine, what exactly did your daddy do to you that was so traumatic for you, femanon?
>>
>>39435092
Well I'm dating someone right now so it's not like I'm being unapproachable. He's even extremely nice to me. He takes me on trips,cooks me dinner,buys me random stuff out of the blue , ect but despite all that I'm stuck being paranoid and afraid of his intentions to the point I can't even really enjoy it past a moment. Once he helped me change a tire and..it just made me feel like shit because he assumed I couldn't even change a tire. I can though it's physically hard but that made me realise I'm do fucked up that a GOOD thing like kindness can make me as depressed as being alone
>>
>>39435165
No they value what our bodies are. Our minds are irrelevant to them and thus have evolved in random useless ways because it doesn't matter.we don't matter
>>
>>39435203
Well you're just reinforcing that female duties make them inferior. And yet you wonder why we hate being female. Because when we do what we're meant to do men view that as evidence of uselessness
>>
>>39435244
Well he routinely belittled women to our faces. I grew up hating being female and feeling like he was rejecting me for being female. Which he was. It's engrained because of him what's funny is bow he wonders I never went to college or got a good job or why I'm not even married. Like dude. You can't inform your child that you hate their femininity and everything about women and that you think that they're default never going to succeed and then have the fucking nerve to wonder why they ended up nobody.
>>
>>39435372
>No they value what our bodies are. Our minds are irrelevant to them and thus have evolved in random useless ways because it doesn't matter.we don't matter
depends on how you define that. men want women who have strong minds because they want children with strong minds and women with strong minds are better project managers and taking care of a household and a family involves many projects daily that must be managed well. does he care that you can talk eruditely about ancient greece? no-- except he might find it interesting that you could share that with your children and increase their chances for success as adults.
>>
>>39435446
Yet men will always choose an uneducated woman with tits and long legs over women with degrees or better skills. Don't tell me they don't when it's ever man's dream to marry a bimbo.
>>
>>39435340
trust issues are very crippling, usually manifested from trauma in childhood. Have you considered seeing a psychiatric professional? They can help you realize a lot of these perceptions are your defense mechanisms trying to protect you. You're smart enough to know it's not rational, but it takes courage to identify these traits as flaws and then try to live with them, unless you prefer feeling this way.

It's your choice
>>
>>39435466
>Yet men will always choose an uneducated woman with tits and long legs over women with degrees or better skills. Don't tell me they don't when it's ever man's dream to marry a bimbo.
men don't care what women do for a living. they care about your ability to manage a family budget, for example. can you get a washing machine for almost nothing after rebates and hitting the lowest sale price and getting cash back or bonuses from your credit card company? that is what is useful and impressive to your husband. that is treasured.
>>
>>39435508
Lol. I work minimum wage and I barely survive. Where's this professional help coming from Again? XD
>>
>>39435466
>Femanon is upset because men like signs of fertility in women
>Femanon thinks women are victims because men like hot women
Go away please.
>>
>>39435442
>Well he routinely belittled women to our faces. I grew up hating being female and feeling like he was rejecting me for being female. Which he was. It's engrained because of him what's funny is bow he wonders I never went to college or got a good job or why I'm not even married. Like dude. You can't inform your child that you hate their femininity and everything about women and that you think that they're default never going to succeed and then have the fucking nerve to wonder why they ended up nobody.
what about your mom? what is her deal?
>>
>>39435442
>Well he routinely belittled women to our faces. I grew up hating being female and feeling like he was rejecting me for being female. Which he was. It's engrained because of him what's funny is bow he wonders I never went to college or got a good job or why I'm not even married. Like dude. You can't inform your child that you hate their femininity and everything about women and that you think that they're default never going to succeed and then have the fucking nerve to wonder why they ended up nobody.
did you become a tomboy as a result?
>>
>>39435845
I didn't say I was a victim because men like hot wonen. I am one of those "bimbos" that men prefer over educated smart girls.
I have nothing going for me other than being fit and good at art. Yet men still chase me because I'm a size 2 and I look 17. Just saying y'all don't give a fuck about personal achiebrmt when it comes to which women you want to fuck
>>
>>39436588
But women give young guys a free pass on that front if they are good looking enough you stupid cunt. What you just described is almost totally the fault of women.
>>
>>39436085
She was always a bit..neglectful. not an ill spirited person like my father but she never syood up to anyone about anything. He had his step son move out at 14 for smoking weed once and she did nothing but give him some money as an apology..
>>
>>39436688
>She was always a bit..neglectful. not an ill spirited person like my father but she never syood up to anyone about anything. He had his step son move out at 14 for smoking weed once and she did nothing but give him some money as an apology..
was your mom a bimbo?
>>
>>39436647
We do it less and mist don't do it all out if highschool. I can't even imagine going on one date with a dude that lives with his parents regardless of looks. Just yck
>>
>>39436720
No she was very straight laced. Catholic. I would even say she was smart in account of how well read she was and the fact she managed all the money. My father was not an impressive man. I don't think any bimbo would even look at his poor ads anyway
>>
>>39436647
Achievement*** yeesh
>>
>>39436753
>No she was very straight laced. Catholic. I would even say she was smart in account of how well read she was and the fact she managed all the money. My father was not an impressive man. I don't think any bimbo would even look at his poor ads anyway
if your mom was smart, why did you let your dad drag you down and make you a bimbo? what was your teenagehood like? who did you look up to? what was hs like for you? you sound like a stacy.
>>
>>39436863
Im not actually a bimbo..that was slight sarcasm. I don't believe in using men for money or support, especially since I don't want kids.its just that I have no official education or social standing yet men still chase me purely over my looks.
I never went to school period. Both parents were religious nut cases that thought school would indoctrinate me. My father was afraid of turn into a feminist and believe in evolution and my mother thought I'd end up a whore . But they hated standard education so much that they didn't even educate me with standardized curriculum. It was this bible based school work that didn't count for any credits.which means The only path I have to college is basically redoing highschoool in community college.. Which isn't an option as I don't qualify for much of a student loan.. they really aren't a fan of giving out loans to people with no he diploma. The only socializing I did as a teen was at church. I'm now agnostic
>>
>>39436863
I wasn't at all like a Stacey growing up. I was very tomboyish and..frankly very unsexy . I mostly just got super into manga and books. I had no friends or boyfriend's.
I probably look vaguely like a low key Stacy now thanks to working out and fixing my hair. At least it's afforded me a dating I've even if I don't get much out of it on account of being too depressed to enjoy most things
>>
>>39437281
>I wasn't at all like a Stacey growing up. I was very tomboyish and..frankly very unsexy . I mostly just got super into manga and books. I had no friends or boyfriend's.
>I probably look vaguely like a low key Stacy now thanks to working out and fixing my hair. At least it's afforded me a dating I've even if I don't get much out of it on account of being too depressed to enjoy most things
well, try to make a good life for yourself. take whatever love people want to give you. don't be too hard on yourself.
>>
>>39437461
I try. My boyfriend thinks im a bundle of bubbly positivity.. desu i just don't like acting depressed in real life. I figure it's a bit self important to fuck up someone else's day.
>>
I'm female and have a high IQ, more than one degree, and many writing and technical skills. I don't care about society because I've never felt attached to it. I care about the self because living for society is so empty. There's no point to being miserable living for the concept known as society. I don't think a man is inherently more logical than I am.
>>
>>39437542
Good for you ! I fee desperate from society but I really want to be accepted by it. I wish I was less in need of validation.. why are you on 4chan Again?
>>
>>39437147
Your principles will only hold you back in life. Be dependent now to be independent later. Go to community college on credit if you have to and live with a man so you don't have to pay rent. After you get an associate's in something useful like nursing, go for a bachelor's in whatever you want and you'll have the money to pay for it.
>>
>>39436724
>>39436858
What you are complaining about is the fault of women. I've seen it beyond highschool. This is a cultural thing in the west.
Many people have given you advice here yet you refuse to take it. Fuck you.
>>
>>39437571
Because I'm skeptical about human nature and don't really care about society. I was basically an outcast but that just gives me more motivation to succeed to take what I want and need. It's hard to care about society over yourself if you've been an outcast. The good of society as a whole just doesn't register on my brain.
>>
>>39437631
I don't even think I'd even hve the brain for it. I'd just be whoring myself for nothing. At this point all I have to like about myself is the fact I'm independent. Poor and unimpressive but..independent none the less. I don't know what is do if I didnt even have that to say about myself.my plan is to slowly just save up for schooling.
>>
>>39437639
What advice? BE a whore? Magically be ok with being inferior? I don't know how this is hard to understand but people can't just suddenly be happy and ok with who they are. Feelings don't work like that. Also you're honestly just ranting about what other women do. You say all women and refuse to acknowledge girls that do not fit your steryotype. What the fuck are you angry at me about? I'm not a slut I don't use men and never have and I don't want to. Go yell at someone that fits your steryotype if you won't even acknowledge my existence
>>
>>39437719
I understand your principles but If you plan to go to community college anyways why would it be for nothing? It's good to get things done sooner rather than later.
>>
>>39437685
I have been an outcast but that only made me want acceptance more. I'm just not very selfish at heart and very much not secure. Doing something that I'm told is bad for society usually is enough to make me guilt ridden
>>
>>39437833
Well like i said. I dont think id have the brain for it. Not to mention it's an alien system. I'd be going in unprepared even compared to an actual drop out. Do you know how far down the ladder you have to be to be below a hifhschoool drop out in life? Just thinking about it terrifies me. I feel like it's make me even more self hating just to be around more accomplished people that's just look down on me
>>
Don't trust 90% of men when wanting a relationship, most want sex or will get bored and cheat. There are the rare ones it there, though.

t. Man
>>
>>39437751
I told you up above that you have worth, but you need to realize that yourself instead of claiming that everyone sees you as inferior. You didn't listen. You're inferior because you want to be. Feminists are not your friends or allies or protectors. They let you down.
Also, women wouldn't be stereotyped so much if they weren't all so similar.
>>
>>39438013
I...never mentioned feminism. You might have a point but when faced with someone that dies not fit that view maybe you shouldn't treat me as if I embody that? And if course I don't want to be inferior. I've just spent this entire thread talking about why I hate that but i guess you refuse to acknowledge anything I say. I'm not programmable robot. I can't just believe I have worth because someone tells me too despite not giving me any concrete evidence as to why I should while at the same time trashing women for actual reasons.
>>
>>39438013
Also feminists seem to want more for us than men do which is being property.
>>
>>39437836
Why do you feel guilt for doing something you're told is bad for society if the same society made you an outcast?
>>
>>39438305
Because I guess I care about the innocents. I don't care about people that treat me like shit but I care about it as a whole mostly because not everyone is a demon
>>
>>39438497
But if society sees you as inferior as you say doesn't that mean they are the problem and not as innocent as they seem?
>>
>>39438755
They? It's not like every human I've met is unkind to me. Few like me I guess but most are polite enough. I do not believe disliking someone means you are a terrible human. Granted... im usually nice to people even if they do treat me bad. I really cant help it. Im just not very vindictive
>>
Good evening OP. I'm going to put my resentmene to good use here and give you what I hope is a useful piece of my mind instead of being irrationally angry at you.

If I am not mistaken, it's a commonly held idea between men and women that women need to be treated with kid gloves on subjects and topics that men usually are more commonly proficient in. Men and women are different, and I see this as an asset. We complete each other on both an interpersonal and societal level, which is why women trying to become careermen has been a disaster in the West.

That said, I cannot convince you that men are attracted to more than physical beauty, in the same way that I cannot convince myself that women are not only attracted to that same beauty for sex and status for relationships. But I would not accuse you of that in such cynical terms if we were courting let's say. Likewise, I'd appreciate if you assumed that I was trying to take in interest in your person as well as your appearance when we converse. A relationship requires us to withdraw our cynical presuppositions and judge intention by actions. We're both not intimately familiar with each other, we both carry the risk of our cynical assumptions being correct. I can reduce you to being malicious and uncaring as easily as you can me. If you assume this about me, then it implies that your interest in me can also only be vain unless one sex is magically capable of "true romantic attraction".

I'm very tired so this may be of no worth to you, but I felt like trying to help instead of hurt.
>>
>>39438232
>>39438253
But numerous people including me have tried to help you this entire thread. You're persecuting yourself. Feminists let you down. They are nowhere to protect you because they don't care about you. This is your struggle, and it needs your own solution to end. Stop being so weak and go find it, we've done everything we can for you.
>>
>>39428005
Don't be dumb, it depends on the person. I'm a virgin and don't care at all about sex, I want a serious relationship and I'm pretty well sorted out aside from my bad paranoia.

But I'd still be careful and test their intentions, most do just want sex.
>>
>>39439998
He just hates female independence despite the fact that men shit on women for being dependent. It's a mindfuck. One thing I like about male life is there's no confusion about your rightful path. Succeed and that's pretty much it. With us women it's like every path ends with hatred. The whole not caring about society sounds like a good way to rid yourself if that fact of femaleness. Lucky you.
>>
>>39440488
Everything you just said is wrong. You're such a loser.
>>
>>39440676
I don't see how when's the last time you heard someone complain about a man HAVING A JOB? BUT I hear people shitting on women for being stay at home moms ANd having careers in equal and vast amounts
>>
>>39428551
You're overthinking, leave this board and go to normie sites. Nobody should be here in this hell, Especially woman
>>
>>39431416
Man this is really interesting, never even knew women felt that way yet when I was a kid I figured they might felt something like that, I was actually grateful of being a man for the same reasons you say you hate being a woman.

I don't know if it still holds truth in the CURRENT YEAR XD but fuck I would hate feeling that way.
>>
>>39441188
On the other hand, you get to choose which one you do, even some random people will hate you for it.

Men don't have a choice, they have to work even if they hate it.
>>
>>39441188
This isn't the 1950s you retard. You're taking any internet criticisms of women you can find and constantly applying them to yourself so you can keep feeding this victim mentality western society shoved down your throat.
You should be euthanized.
>>
>>39441514
Well fuck me with a chainsaw some guy finally gets it ! Now let us mourn in justified peace.
>>
>>39441602
Everyone has to woek unless you're a manicured bombshell married to a millionaire or born rich. Do you think raising children isnt work? Get the fuck away from me if so
>>
>>39441717
No I'm taking them from my life. And I wasn't raised like you people. I was raised by hyper traditionalist in near isolation so stop applying your normal world politics to me.
>>
>>39442051
>No I'm taking them from my life
And yet you've spent this entire thread feigning victim status because this guy or that guy on the internet said something bad about you.
Kill yourself.
>>
>>39442246
Im only a victim of evolution and the garbage that comes with being born inferior. Pardon me for having uncontrollable emotional pain.
>>
i love fhos lmao
you all must remember this:
WOMEN CAN'T LOVE
if you believe anything else you're coping or you're a femoid
>>
>>39442288
You're not oppressed by biology. You're a victim of your own mental illness and a western society that hates men and spoils women.
Kill yourself.
>>
>>39442316
I don't see any biological reason we shouldn't be able to love? I mean especially since our sexually valuable window is pretty short I think loving our first and probably best mate is generally a positively impacting trait as children don't do so well if raised by a step dad. I really don't see where you get that reasoning from at all. Plus we can love you more interpersonaly as it's VERY important for a female to marry someone with a stable head (like someone not insane and unreliable) and general character and smarts. You're the ones that HAVE historically chosen women impulsively based on looks alone genius.
>>
>>39442317
How am I a victim of western society? I hate myself BECAUSE I'M FEMALE
Did NOTHING I say stick? Do you just talk to every female in pain and idiotly blame feminism NO MATTER the context of her pain? Wtf. Honestly I'm just talking to an illiterate moron at this point
>>
>>39442317
The only mental illness I have is being unable to accept my lack of worth like some people seem to be able to do. I'm just not like that. I am consumed with disgust for what I was born and there nothing I can do to escape it.
>>
>>39428347
Are you a biological, two-X-chromosome, female?
>>
>>39442407
i mean that's the thing. when you're young you go for the cock carrousel, and when it's time to go and have kids, you just marry a boring beta buck cuck and get all his money. not that complex.
>>
>>39442486
Yes. why in the he'll would I be so depressed about being female if I wasn't???
>>
>>39442509
Maybe. Granted i cant relate as ive been frigid as hell for my enture life.That doesn't mean why can't love a man at any rate. I'm pretty sure I'm falling in love with my current boyfriend as it is. When a girl loves a man it's very linked with..admiration but it's not like it's calculated. A dude that can fix a tire in 4 minutes flat and build a deck is just attractive to me and if he's also kind to me and does thoughtful little things like brings me tea when I'm sad well then it turns into warm and maybe even general feelings of fondness.
It's really not that difficult.
Yes our feelings tend to be linked to successful men or at least men with some potentual but that doesn't mean they aren't real. It's just not for every man no argument there.
>>
>>39442513
For the sake of discussion I'll assume this isn't a big troll.

I'm a man so I don't know what it's like to be female but I'll use my sisters as examples.

The one got married at 22 and is still married 15 years and six kids later. The other got married at 20 and is still married 12 years and four kids later. They are stay at home moms who just raise kids and have gardens and whatever. They are both really happy with their lives, even though they are genuinely smart (125-130 IQ) and could have had successful careers as empowered women.

So if you are looking for happiness, my suggestion to you is to find a man who is interested in having a family, marry him, and get pregnant right away.

PS: If you think there is a straight man out there who isn't going to sexually objectify you, you might genuinely be retarded.
>>
>>39442649
I never said I don't think straight men are capable Of seeing women as anything other than sex objects. Reealy have no idea where you got that idea.
Anyway I can't have kids or be a parent for moral reasons.
My mother was mentally ill and frankly unfit to be a mother and my father was a religious nut case that believes the coming of Christ is imminent. No sarcasm. And then I'm currently on the verge of a mental breakdown over things most people can't imagine caring about. Me being a mother would be a horribly cruel thing to do on account of the fact I'm mentally fucked on my own and carrying the genes of other crazier people. Being a stay at home mother would also probably just be horribly depressing knowing my fucked up minds.
Your sisters are probably born into normal happy bones with normal happy mindsets. They married and had children because the WANTED to and saw it as positive.
When I imagine it I see myself being a bad mother due to not being raised to do it right and feeling like a parasite as well.. case closed.
Stop suggesting marriage to the mentally disturbed you insane evangelical lunatic.
>>
>>39442649
Sorry for being an asshole but it just really irritates me when I'm mistaken for a normal functioning human at times like this. Like my god how fucked up does a person have to be for you before you think just maaaybe they shouldn't reproduce ?
>>
>>39442731

You know what, you're right. You, as you exist now, shouldn't have kids. Sorry I even suggested it.

Do you have any plan for getting your mental issues fixed, or are you going to be a crazy bitch your whole life?
>>
File: 1502579668135.jpg (82KB, 1006x678px) Image search: [Google]
1502579668135.jpg
82KB, 1006x678px
Hi OP. I'm a girl who also spent a lot of time on 4chan at a young age. I've dealt with the same shit. It's weird to think that men are all absorbed in this big game of sex and pursuit, because we can only be party to it as symbols of the endgame. It makes your role in the thing undesirable.

But I came out of those feelings you're having with this idea that it's women who ultimately have the power in the exchange, and that's what gives me comfort. Men may be nothing but hungry, but we choose when they eat. They can be compelled to respect us for the same reason they never initially do - because of their hunger. Any man with an IQ above hundred is capable of detecting sentience, and he will be propelled along by his hunger until he detects sentience in you.

Does it sound manipulative? It might be, but it came about because I think men are manipulative to. Don't let the game make you believe you have no power in it. In fact, women have never had more power than we do right now.

Hope things get better for you.
>>
>>39442849
Thank you.
I've been like this for 5 years straight and I do believe it's simply gotten worse with time. I've improved various things in that time. I got my licence, got my first job 3 years ago and I still have it, got my ged improved my looks, fitness etc got asked out almost immediately after becoming slim/fashionable and well it hasn't helped much at all except to reinforce that I'm unable to be happy with my limitations.
I don't think there is much hope aside from actually turning into someone else.
>>
>>39435026
you act as if men don't act purely on biological instinct too.
>>
>>39439784
>Men and women are different, and I see this as an asset
Of course you, a male, sees that as an asset, because the man has all the good qualities (stronger, faster, more geniuses), while women have the short end of the stick (smaller, weaker, usually mediocre). Yeah they're different but those differences don't help women at all. "oh but nurturing! sympathetic! women are so loving!", yeah doesn't help much if you possess none of those good qualities (which aren't even "good" they're just basic qualities you need to raise a child which is all women apparently are good for"), but you possess all of those bad qualities (except small and mediocre).

I see no upsides to having this gender, which is why i've gone full faggot and started just dressing in mens clothes and cut my hair. I get treated with less care and concern and i appreciate that. Makes me feel like an actual human being instead of a baby incubator who needs to be protected so the man can continue his legacy.
>>
you sure are a whiny little bitch OP, you're just as bad as every beta cuckold on this fucking site. wahh toxic masculinity, wahhh people don't treat me like a human being, fuck outta here.
>>
>>39428005
Can I just ask why someone like the men you are interested in shouldn't feel better than you?
Unless of course you just forgot to mention that you too have a well paid job and have overcome various hardships, but the only accomplishments you've actually listed are not eating too much and not being alive that long.

I'm not even sure what the point of this thread is, there's no question.

Here's a tl;dr of pretty much all your posts itt

>Men want to fuck me boo hoo, and they're usually more successful than me too
>>
>>39428005
Every relationship is based off lust you troglodyte. This is the problem with girls is they think life is like a disney movie where you'll meet a man and slowly fall in love through magic serendipity.
You'd think after 22yrs you'd figure out the great secret of life that no one cares about you unless you have something they want, man or woman. Welcome to the real world, where love is hardly separate from lust.
>>
>>39428005
Bait, but I'm hungry
>At some point I got it into my head that women are pretty much inferior to men
No no, not inferior. complimentary, we comeplete each other, you are sopped to cheer us on and emontially support us so we have the long term drive to work and advance. You can also take care of the house. And a good mother is better than a good father for kids. Behind every goood man is a good women.
The problem is society has brainwashed you into trying to be a man, which you can't measure up to, which also makes you a bad mother, etc
>>
>>39444481
>all these suppositions
wew lad, do you actually have anything of value to contribute to the thread or can you only communicate in Prager U talking points
>>
>>39444481
>im supposed to cheer you on
>emotionally support you
>take care of the house
>raise children
>this is supposed to make me happy
You're really not making womanhood sound appealing. Not to mention i'm infertile and i have no empathy so i can't be a mother nor emotional support to a man. I can't imagine being home all day just to see my husband come home from interacting with the outside world, being seen as a symbol of respect and realizing his dreams, just to expect me to baby him and pander to him so he can get even more drive to work. If this is what femalehood is, I'm not fit to be a female.
>>
>>39444044
When did I say you're just a baby incubator? I said you should pursue your goals as you choose. Men and women differ heavily in physical strength and less so in personality. Being male when you roll the IQ dice is a double-edged sword, which I'm sure you already know. More geniuses more dunces blah blah blah. Not to mention how many men are weak and ineffectual. That 80/20 rule exists for a reason. Most men are not exceptional. You are in the position of those men except you have more than 0 instrinsic value.

And men want to be actual humans instead of walking ATMs or meat to be ground up in wars. Unfortunately some people see no metaphysical/philosophical value in others. We all suffer from this but it does us no good to wallow in the circumstances of our birth. And believe me, I've done my share of wallowing and I resent my past self for it. Better to focus on what you can control I should think.
>>
>tldr: I'm a stupid histronic cunt with first world problems
>>
>>39444820
Yeah you're right but your wording in the last post made it seem like men and women are different = men and women should live differently. And i do improve myself in the areas i can control (getting stronger, more knowledgeable, more skillfull at my hobbies etc), but i still can't help feeling bitter that men are built for utility and i am built for babies. Oh well.
>>
>>39444601
yes because take care of the home means being chained to the kitchen sink, and you've obviously never had a job before if you think working all day is better
please kys
>>
>>39428005
OP, of course a man is going to be attracted to you for sexual reasons

Your role as a woman is to try to turn that initial sexual attraction into something more.
>>
>>39444044
Lol, it sounds like you really need some good dick
>>
>>39444925
>men are built for utility and i am built for babies.
that's right, now you can bend over and take some cock, knowing that it's your purpose
>>
>>39445322
I'm infertile and high on testosterone so my purpose means jack shit.
>>
>>39445731
Pcos? Same.
Lose weight to below 150lb and get on hormones, fix shitty personality, get a husband and make those babies instead of whining
>>
>>39445761
I'm gaining weight in muscle, keeping my subjectively shitty personality, looking for a gf and continuing to whine anonymously on the internet. But thanks for useless advice.
>>
>>39445761
>make those babies
>infertile
are you mentally damaged?
>>
>>39428005
Hi OP. I'm a bit late to this party but here you go. I would recommend reading The Moral Animal by Robert Wright and also The Rational Male vol 1 and 2 by Rollo Tomassi. Should give you an intro to human beings ability of self deception (your view of all this is one sided), the status hierarchy and your genders sexual strategy. Hopefully you will now understand you primarily see men in relation to their position within the status/dominance hierarchy. This is no better then men primarily seeing women for their beauty (which is predominately reproductive potential). Thank you for sharing your thoughts. What to do about the fact we are just empty vessels for genes forced to endure a meaningless existence? lmao idk senpai haha figure it out your self haha just close your eyes
>>
>>39444925
Not SHOULD, but inevitably WILL to some extent. There can and will be overlap in the things we so. /r9k/ and its denizens suffer more from the blinding effects of generalizations and large scale sociological data than almost anywhere on the internet that I've seen in my short time on Earth. They fail to realize that averages in group behavior do not mean that every member of the group will act exactly in accordance to that average.

We are animals like all others, and despite differences in build we still each individually have more flaws than we do strengths. I say why be bitter about it? The best part of life is overcoming challenges. It isn't worth comparing yourself to others who aren't in your exact situation. If I compared myself to the 6'2" ubermensches that the men on this board always do then I would end my life for the crime of not being perfect.

It seems to me that taking action is better then fementing in bitterness.
Thread posts: 199
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.