[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never, EVER get to have a home like this one >you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

File: 1504143627806.jpg (185KB, 1066x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1504143627806.jpg
185KB, 1066x1600px
>you will never, EVER get to have a home like this one
>you will always be lower-middle class
How the fuck do I cope, robots?
>>
Hey, at least you WANT to be rich. Where I libe poverty, poor hygiene, misery and ignorance are a competition for the sour grape, angry at the world hicks who think it's the burguoise's fault their lives suck.

Fuck this backward ass country and this region. That looks very good, by the way.
>>
>get a big tv
>sit so far away that you might as well have gotten a shitty chinese crt
>>
>>39427482
>h-hey, I'm w-working towards it! hehe
What I keep telling myself to justify my wage slaving
>>
>>39427482
>be rich
>spend your money on a full wall display of anime figurines and a life-sized waifu

Living the dream.
>>
>>39427482

here a man who apreciate the finer things in life lol
>>
I think I'd just put a pillow between her feet and sleep there
>>
>>39427482
I'm on track to earn enough to do that, but the problem is I will be working more than 8:30-5 a day 6 days a week, so I won't get time to enjoy it. So ask yourself is it worth having this and no free time to enjoy it, or having free time and less expensive things to enjoy?
>>
File: 1504143695786.jpg (237KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
1504143695786.jpg
237KB, 1600x1066px
>>39427691
couldn't you just switch back to normal hours later, robot?
>>
>>39427482
>you will never live in an open-air treehouse in the woods with a bunch of people who you get along with well
I DIDN'T ASK TO BE PUT IN A BOX
>>
>>39427721
HOOOOLy shit! Is this Danny Choo's house, or what? How much would you pay for this?
>>
>>39427721
Sadly the hours are part of the job. I suppose I could switch careers and be a proff or something after like 20 years of the job.
>>
>>39427752
Wouldn't you prefer to live alone?
>>
Only normies want a big house. Robots want a small or medium comfy house.
>>
>>39427810
No! Only normies want a small house.

>Apartment
NOR
MIE
>>
>what i want is drastically different from all modern humans

there's a small % of people who enjoy living in Alaska, rural Canada, rural areas and people who enjoy homesteading.
i'm one of those.
if i had the funds it would all go on land. there isn't anything you can't do when you own your own land, especially if it's fertile and has game roaming.
you can free yourself from the bondage of the state if you're willing to put in the work.

why don't people dream of having their own land anymore?
materialism is more than just wanting to buy trinkets, now people don't even care if they see nature ever again, that's TRUE materialism.
>>
>>39427482
>hicks who think it's the burguoise's fault their lives suck
it is though, the ship has sailed to be rich or even middle class unless you're an entrepreneur
>>
What kind of career would you have to get into to even afford that shit? Assuming you're neither born into money nor a successful entrepreneur.
>>39427785
What do you do?
>>
I don't want a house like that.
I'm very happy with a simple house in the mountain.
>>
>>39427721
exquisite decor
>>
>>39427794
No. I like small, close company.
>>
>>39428117
Lawyer stuff involving estates (I should not go into detail so I don't get canned)

(reeeee get out normie, lol I haven't talked with anyone outside my jorb in almost 2 years now and I have no partner)
>>
>>39427810
This. Who the fuck likes these gigantic ugly boxy "modern" houses? They look like shit, and have too much open space. Give me a generic little cottage over this shit any day.
>>
File: 1496440586289.jpg (20KB, 316x395px) Image search: [Google]
1496440586289.jpg
20KB, 316x395px
>>39427482
>>39427721

Can you imagine having a life size animu figure though?

I want to slowly walk up behind her, put my hands on her shoulders, and sniff her hair. Then I want to feel up her skirt while I jack off onto her silky silicone thighs. How much does one cost, anyways?
>>
>>39428212
wow you're pathetic dude

jack off onto silicone? realy
>>
File: Clean your room.png (162KB, 271x274px) Image search: [Google]
Clean your room.png
162KB, 271x274px
>>39427482
>>you will never, EVER get to have a home like this one
>>you will always be lower-middle class

Then work for it (inb4 reeee)

The exterior of my apartment complex looks ghetto AF but I turned by interior into my own personal library.

I picked up a carpentry book and made my own bookshelves and re-fixed my walls on a NEETbux budget. and bought a bunch of those solar powered garden lights and re-purposed them as interior lights I just open my windows to let them charge. I put a filter on them so they look like fire/candlelight at night.
>>
>>39428288
nice dubs, professor! Also I know you were in deep shit for your beliefs but I didn't know you were reduced to NEET bux! Man you should really monetize your videos on youtube or something
>>
>>39428288
i would be like you if i didn't smoke weed and enjoy video games too much.

i, too, could find random shit to build.
>you realize life is anything you want it to be and you're only trying to make yourself feel better by implying what you're doing is superior
>>
File: Party NEETs.jpg (152KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
Party NEETs.jpg
152KB, 409x409px
>>39428288

>Work 60 hours a week for it
>Suddenly realize I have no time to enjoy my fancy home

That's how the jews get you
>>
>>39427582
That is not a big tv.
>>
>>39427482
Buy a VR headset. Any environment is your at that point. If it doesn't exist, you can just make it yourself.
>>
>>39427691
Fuck u dude, I work 70+ hours a week for 3 years now, making 2k a month and yes i think its worth it.
>>
File: ff9.jpg (431KB, 1025x1300px) Image search: [Google]
ff9.jpg
431KB, 1025x1300px
>>39428288
>>39428341
Let me re-iterate.I meant as in work with what you have.

Look at this image, how comfy, rustic and simple it is.
Its not particularly exceptional in any sense, but it evokes a sense of nostalgia because you had fond memories of Final Fantasy, and i'd bet many would choose something similar.

So why not work and making your room into your sanctuary with what you're able?
I remember seeing study rooms/libraries/reading rooms from vidya and wanting something similar.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a pathetic sack of shit and will probably neck myself before I ascend wizardhood, and there is probably no way that anyone will ever see my room (so why keep it neat?) but being confined in your prison should be as peaceful as you can make it. As long as it gives you peace of mind.
>>
Looking to purchase soon, it won't be a nice place, but it'll be in london.
Hopefully i can see it in a number of years and move to something like this.

That said i want children and that'll probably blow this future away.
>>
life sized anime statue? you can get those?
>>
>>39428212
do you know how hard it is to clean jizz out of those carpets?
>>
>>39428863
What are you doing where you are doing less than minimum wage and only make 2k a month? That means you are making $7.14 an hour. How are you not at least getting overtime? Your minimum wage is less than the fucking federal minimum wage. Are you working a tip job or something? Or are you 3rd world?
>>
>>39427482
>>lower-middle class
I fucking wish.
>>
>>39429011
I'm a gardener, 26 working roughly 60 hours a week for my boss and in the weekends i take my own jobs undeclared. So it roughly ads like 400. Also im a euro faggot
>>
>>39427482
>my family is wealthy
>have lived in houses like this
>I currently am buying a small starter home with help from mom and dad
>live in a sweet downtown townhome (rented)

It's good to be rich
>>
>>39429868
Since you're rich, can I have $900 so that I can get out of a jam?

>tfw no rich friends
>>
>>39427955
I dream of my own land. It's very expensive not only to buy it, but also to stop it overgrowing and becoming an eyesore. Even if you throw a bunch of cows and sheep on it to keep it somewhat tidy, still gotta pay a bunch for their food and upkeep and the costs aren't even that much cheaper than supermarket (although, they will inevitably be of MUCH higher quality)

It's a nice thought though
>>
>>39429945
If you were my friend yes
>>
>>39429982
>>39429982
Well I can't be your friend now because you'd think I was only after your money, although I am anyway so this is a moot point.

Can I just have it anyway? Life took a shit on me and I really really need it.
>>
>dream was to make it out of poverty and buy my grandma a new home so she can have a happy life her remaining years
>fuck up my life and become an absolute failure
>have to deal with my personal demons every time I look or talk to my grandma and realize I failed her and will never give her the happiness she deservers
>>
>>39430082
Aww boo fucking hoo

Getting your own money is a better solution. Teach a man to fish etc
>>
>>39428212
Cost is $16,000.00
>>
>>39427482
>only xbox one and ps4
owner is a casual shit who only plays current gen
>>
Being rich must be sweet but I will be happy if I just have a small apartment that looks okay with whatever I need like a good bed and some books etc.

Having a nice car is literally the last thing I would use my money on.

I have 60k in the bank and it gives me no pleasure at all. The only nice thing is that I can buy good quality clothes and books and video games

Except for that I do not really give a shit

I understand that 60k is nothing but for poor people who browse here having that money would probably be a dream come true for them
>>
>>39431114
Having $2000 would be a dream come true. 3rd world sucks.
>>
>>39431163
hang in there, two years ago I literally did nothing except for browsing the web at the library

then i got a shitty job at a call center and worked my ass off everyday and saved everything i could. worked overtime and weekend every week

now i have money, a ps4, computer, nice clothes etc
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.