[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you sad anon? i will be here answering until my gf arrives,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Tulips.jpg (606KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Tulips.jpg
606KB, 1024x768px
Why are you sad anon? i will be here answering until my gf arrives, talk to me, spit it out
>>
Recently got diagnosed with psychosis. Got limp dick because of medication. Feel like zombie because of meds. I want to end it sooner but don;t know how.
>>
I got ghosted by my last friend recently, and I have neither hobbies nor a gf, so I don't know what to do with my time. I've just been laying in bed and imagining how having a gf would feel like the past days.
>>
>>39427056
download tinder, rob
>>
>>39427075
Anon, if I had even the slightest requisites required to attract a normal female I obviously wouldn't browse this normalfag infested shithole.
>>
>>39426948

>been trying to get a job for the past 2 months. >Last one I went to my friend knew the manager
>went in thought I did well
>talking to friend two days later
>anon the manager thought you were very tired and stoned
>"hahaaa they got me"

Have never smoked weed and had plenty of sleep the night before.
>>
>>39427131
why not lose weight and make interesting photos
>>
>uNTIL MY GF ARRIVES

FUCK OFFFFFFF
>>
>>39427056
same thing anon, an entire group of friends ghosted me. Now my only friends are ones I play vidya with, none irl.
>>
>>39427056
What is ghostesd? spaniard here

Man, you should find a hobby or go away with you friends, buy them a round of beers and talk about it
>>
>>39427146
just the night before won't cut it. unless you have consistent good sleep with sufficient hours it'll show. also, were you nervous or mumbling? did you have red eyes for any reason? any of this could give off the wrong impression.
>>
>>39427131

In forocoches (spanish forum) we have an interesting say. "contacto 0 y apuntate al gym" (0 contact go to the gym)

You should do this, keep talking to your friends, go to the gym, searh a good routine an a good diet, then start going to clubs, get some beers and meet people.
>>
>>39427180
i know you can get one too, why not? go away, talk to people, meet her!
>>
>>39426948
A lot of reasons
The major one being Im 25 i deliver pizzas for a living and a few months ago the love of my life decided she hated me, cheated on me and left me literally days before i was going yo propose to her
>>
>>39427170
>>39427220
Look anon, perhaps you genuinely want to help but if you think that the overwhelming majority of people alive haven't tried your overt cookie cutter advice everyone and their mother likes to spew you're not far away from being a certified retard.

>>39427184
My only friends were online, not IRL.

>>39427190
Cutting contact with a person.
>>
>>39427146

Thats a shitty excuse to get you fired, or, you really didnt do it well, in face to public jobs you have to appear energetic, normally, in all jobs you have to do that, try again in another job, just go with energy, and do your job.
>>
>>39427267

Dude, just trying to help, really, maybe im a certified retard, but one who is trying to make people (like you) more happy.

>>39427184
Search a hobby, even going to library gets to know new people, how about class/Job?

>>39427240

Man, that woman does not deserve you, now is the time to cry, you are gonna have a bad few weeks, after that, its time to rise your head, if you are qualificated, search a neew job, it you are not, then study. Put your hands and brain to work, and, overall, dont stop to think in the past.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.