[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anything big or small that just you sit back or when

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 60386_full.jpg (139KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
60386_full.jpg
139KB, 800x600px
Is there anything big or small that just you sit back or when shit is just going south that you can always look back on to make you smile?
Lately for me I've been dealing with loneliness and depression. Day in and day out its just work, gym, take care of things for my mother, and sit at my pc.
But one thing that keeps me sane and from killing myself is just an old ass game called heroes of might and magic III. I have very found childhood memories of playing hot seat with my brothers and even my Dad. Now it's just me by myself and sometimes I'll do hotseat and pretend my brothers and Dad are playing with me again. I guess I just need a friend or someone to talk to when I get home from work.

Well is there anything that makes you guys smile when you think about it and just remember good times?
>>
you an aus bro anon?
>>
homm3 is a patrician game and it's still quite popular too bro! There are many twitch streams dedicated to heroes 3, several online forums etc.

Listening to dan carlins hardcore history and playing homm3 random generated XL map against 7 AIs is my ultimate escape from reality.
>>
>>39426939
USA
>>39426945
Really people still play this game? I'll have to check out the twitch page. I don't go on twitch much.
>>
>>39426975
Shame :((
origy dige
>>
>>39426896
>mixing factions
At least they're all archers. And that's fair, I actually used to play Heroes 3 with my mum a ton. I used to play hotseat as 7 players and she played as the last one, but her Gremlins and Titans always destroyed me.
>>
>>39426975

>>>/vr/4140663
>>
>>39427150
Thanks for this
>>39427005
What's wrong? We can still try and be friends
>>
>>39426975
MeKick streams it from time to time
>>
>>39426896
My entire family plays HoMM3 except for my mom, and everyone mains a different faction. I'm Stronghold, my dad is Castle, my brother is Inferno, one of my sisters is Necro and the other is Rampart. We don't play that often anymore, though, because we're rarely all together
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.