[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any of you take solace in the fact that even though you probably

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_8947.jpg (27KB, 288x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8947.jpg
27KB, 288x512px
Do any of you take solace in the fact that even though you probably won't ever get married or have kids, at least your sister will likely get married and have kids and your genes will still be passed on to future generations,m?
>>
>>39426471
I'm not sure my genes are important enough to be passed around like that. The only reason I'm healthy is my diet. There are too many genetic risk factors for disease in my DNA
>>
It pisses me off when you talk about le epic genes. We all know you've watched youtube videos, /pol/ and /r9k/ ''infographs'' and been brainwashed by such, but you're only molding gullible adolescents like you into this whacky worldview you like so much.

Stop it. Fucking kids witheir internet addiction and their maymays kek ironyyyyyy :^) genes chad and depression pepe frog bullshit.

Just ''KYS'' as you say and rid the world of your dump.
>>
>>39426471
I made my wife make that face the other day cuz I saw this pic and looked for it, tongue wasn't out there it was just wide open mouth
>>
>>39426602
Also I'm 5'8 male pattern baldness runs in my family I'm average or below downstairs. My genes have already entered the gene pool and will probably enter two or three more times
>>
>>39426471
Only child, also I swear my entire family is mentally ill and/or moderately autistic. Emotionally stunted at the very least. I don't think anyone else should be born of this line to stumble their way through life.
>>
>>39426602
The face doesn't seem that great without the big meaty breasts.
>>
>>39426471
No im autistic and do not wish this hell onto novody.

Th only way Ill mate is if I get a white gf that has tall ancestry so my kiddies can be alpha as fuck. Short girls can honestly go hang. They look like garden gnomes to me. T. 5'10 manlet
>>
>>39426662
I never ruled that out
>>
I take solace in the fact that my sister isn't a failure, yes. But not for my sake, for my parents' sake. They deserve one succesful child.
>>
>>39426471
i don't have a sister, only a brother, and both of us are autistic virgins in our 20s. my other (older) brother is a normie but he had a different dad. so the only offspring my beta provider dad raised that's likely to pass on genes isn't even his.
>>
>tfw only child so genes will not be passed on

I don't know how to feel abt this. My parents shouldn't have had children at such a late age.
>>
>>39427401

I'm in the exact same situation. My parents started asking me if I like any girls and stuff like that. Whenever I go out with my friends they ask if there will be any girls. I don't know what to do
>>
No I just want my bloodline to die out. I wouldn't dare put anyone through this shit hole called life, let alone a younger human being who shares half my genes.
>>
File: 1503018710733.jpg (45KB, 425x450px) Image search: [Google]
1503018710733.jpg
45KB, 425x450px
>>39427741
>friends and family never talk about how to pick up or converse with girls
>expected to gather experience without being presented opportunities that contribute to learning said social skills
>judged by friends and family for not contributing to some unwritten manuscript of how your social life should be going
>isolated and excluded from future opportunities because you can't read people's minds and apparently make everyone uncomfortable
I guess if you're fuckless you're fucked for good
>>
>>39426471
>your genes will still be passed on to future generations
That's not how it works, those aren't your genes.
>>
File: 1452763461168.jpg (59KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1452763461168.jpg
59KB, 500x500px
>>39426471

No because my sister is hellbent on not having any children and she's also a massive lesbian so i've been tasked with the holy mission of not fucking ending my family tree line even though i'm a failure with women but i don't want to bear the burden of having killed my family bloodline off.

Besides my only goal in life is having a family so if i don't get that life wasn't worth living.
>>
>>39426471
I don't give a shit about my genes, honestly. It isn't like I won the genetic lottery and I my children probably wouldn't do any better.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.