[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he fell for 'le dick size doesnt matter xD' meme

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 0ba.png (10KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
0ba.png
10KB, 645x773px
>he fell for 'le dick size doesnt matter xD' meme
dicklets on suicide watch
>>
Hahaha dicklets aren't men hahaha
>>
>>39426451
Size doesn't matter when you're never gonna use it
>>
File: 1501394109997.jpg (42KB, 511x493px) Image search: [Google]
1501394109997.jpg
42KB, 511x493px
if you have a dick smaller than 7" you should just end your suffering existence now
>>
File: 1492036213871.jpg (48KB, 480x697px) Image search: [Google]
1492036213871.jpg
48KB, 480x697px
white dicklets need not apply
>>
I'm 5.9" x 4.7" should I kms?????
>>
I've been a nurse for about 2 years and have probably seen close to 1000 dicks.
size doesn't matter and the majority of men have painfully average dicks.
So get over it there are worse things in life than having a 4-6 inch dick.
(which again is average.)
>>
>>39426451
>TFW 3 Little Bears situation with current GF(fiance)
>Tells me she's had bigger, had smaller, but thinks mine is the perfect size.

It matters, but it's not a "biggest is best" sort of situation.

That statement in no way implies there aren't women who will selectively only ride 10"+ dicks.
>>
File: sdf36.jpg (495KB, 1000x664px) Image search: [Google]
sdf36.jpg
495KB, 1000x664px
>>39428187
>TFW no post TF

Le whoops
>>
Size does matter, but every girl has her own preferences and some like them smaller.
>>
>>39428149
That's alotta dicks to see.
>>
>>39426451
Listen to this faggot a woman talking about dicks dicklets BTFO

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1iKbhd6fAb6
>>
>>39428187
>asking your girl about the dicks she's taken

lmao
>>
>>39428149
You've seen 1000 flaccid dicks. 4-6 inches is above average for flaccid.
>>
>>39428202
It's crazy how much genitalia I've seen in my life time. . .
Out of all those cocks I've only really seen one that impressed me dude was like 6 inches soft, was a total player, worked in a college and got laid all the time.
Funny thing is his one and only daughter was a coalburner who got knocked up twice by two different niggers.
So again his dick didn't get him much out of life.
>>
>>39428286
I've seen a fair amount of them hard lol.
It was a weird moment when I walked into a room and saw some patient beating his meat and didn't feel any twinge of embarrassment or insecurity.
Just laughed apologized and said I'd come back.
First time I saw some poor schmuck beating his meat made me blush so bad.
>>
>>39428245
No, the actual question was "You really like my dick, huh?" as she was kissing it and licking it all over.
>>
>when you've got 8"x6" but are still a total fucking sperg

end me
>>
>>39428187
Im a faggot and I think this is true for boys too. I have tried many a dildo (tfw cute/successful and still no one wants me lol fml) and 7" is too long- it starts to hurt and it is too deep. 6" or even maybe a 5" is probably optimal.
>>
>>39428533
Vagina and anus are most certainly not the same, anus is tight around the sphincter (and you can squeeze it for more tightness) and then it is just loose beyond that.

Being thicc down there feels good but idk anyone who actually wants to get stretched out. Anything more than a toilet paper cardboard roll is WAY too big for me. Idk what would be too small for boys, since as long as you can hit the prostate, you are good. I suppose if you have a micropenis it might be hard to hit it but at least you will have a good time if you can get it in. So I guess girth only adds to the full feeling, but idk if it is necessary to have a good time

Size queens certainly exist but I don't think they are the norm.
>>
Height, looks, dick size. It all matters. It's all that matters.
>>
>>39428187
Of course she would tell you that.
You think she didn't tell her formers lovers the same thing?
Stop being delusional dude.
>>
>>39428210
Haha what a slut she wants a 7 inch as minimum
>>
>>39428108
Not at all, the Greeks believed that small to average penises were indicative of intelligence.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.