[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be attractive and outgoing 24 year old >No friends Have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 1495774877802.png (147KB, 491x478px) Image search: [Google]
1495774877802.png
147KB, 491x478px
>Be attractive and outgoing 24 year old
>No friends
Have any of you guys ever done it, went from having no social life to having one? Most people go through life making some friends, losing some friends, keeping up a constant stream. How do you start from a dead stop? Going out to bars is a full retard answer, so don't suggest that.
>>
>>39426057
Meetup.com

church
>>
>>39426096
But find a church that has groups

Help the homeless, talk about life
>>
>>39426096
>>39426110
Lots of people have suggested church to me.

Not to sound like a pessimist, but going to church with an ulterior motive sounds wrong to me. I guess there are plenty of people who go to church for the community aspect, though.
>>
>>39426057
school, work or hobbies is how normal people do it
>>
>>39426168
I've been thinking of taking some classes, both to learn a little bit of something and get some social interaction in. Work's an idea, but I'm working at a flunky level while I look for something more substantial. I have money independently. I've been working on the hobbies part. I don't play video games at all anymore, which are a shitty hobby for meeting people anyway. I tried going to my local card/boardgame shop, but it doesn't seem like anyone there wants to let me into their friend group. Not trying to brag, I'm actually an extremely insecure person, but sometimes I feel like people reject me because I'll become the (excuse the terminology) "alpha male of the group". I've got an extreme personality, especially since starting testosterone replacement therapy.
>>
>>39426164
Maybe try a volunteer group? Grab lunch with the homies. Sometimes just serving the homeless can be acceptably fulfilling
>>
>>39426304
I used to do stuff with Caritas for my highschool's mandatory volunteerism (lol), and that was pretty fun, since I enjoy cooking. I thought about volunteering at the SPCA, since I love dogs. I should look into some volunteer opportunities, I've got plenty of spare time.
>>
File: IMG_5729.png (9KB, 393x297px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5729.png
9KB, 393x297px
>>39426057
>attractive
>out going
Do I even have to say it ?
>>
>>39426819
Doesn't mean shit, man. Trust me. There are plenty of ugly looking people with great social lives, just as there are good looking people with no friends.
>>
you could do it, but you have to sweep your pride under a rug and look like a needy bitch asking everyone if they want to hang out and do shit.

i came to a dead end, but everytime i make friends they're a decade younger than me and still think it's cool to go to jail for juvenile shit.

real, actual real shit, doesn't happen over night and stigmas really can hold you back.
>>
>>39427163
>stigmas really can hold you back
Can you elaborate please? Sometimes I feel like people with friends can somehow telepathically smell out that I don't have any. I don't believe that of course, but it's run across my mind a few times. Is that in the vein of what you're talking about?
>>
>>39426057
has anyone ever tried finding similar people? or does everyone want normie friends or none at all? what can you do if you know it's simple not possibly to be friends with most people and you'd need to find people with a somewhat similar background?
>>
>>39427285
I'm not a weeb outcast. I like normal things.
>>
>>39427213
yeah that's in the vein. it could be anything, not having a smart phone, not having a car, being ugly, not drinking.
you might have to conform and do shit you don't like to do to make friends.

for me, i don't drink. so basically everytime i'm with people i'm forced to drink or it creates a scene.
>>
File: 1501835851890.png (471KB, 740x784px) Image search: [Google]
1501835851890.png
471KB, 740x784px
>>39426057
>Be anti-social and silent average looking 20 year old man
>No friends

IT'S NOT FAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIR
>>
>>39427380
You won't be anti-social if you find the right people to be around. Average is fine, and if you put effort in you'll be above average. If you're quiet, take some caffeine and a high dose of acetyl-l carnitine. It'll give you a good kind of nervous energy that forces you to do/think/interact.
>>
File: 1455740243540.jpg (29KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1455740243540.jpg
29KB, 500x500px
same situation op

moved and lost all my high school friends and now i don't know how to make new ones
>>
>>39426819
some people can be attractive and outgoing but just don't relate to others and mesh with them that well
>>
>>39427324
Fuck you roastie im same in your shoes but i meet people by talking to strangers, meeting from 4chan, craiglist, youtube etc. dont be a cunt
>>
>>39427340
I dont drink i just drink a sprite no one cares
>>
>>39427833
That's cool.
I think I'll pull a smooth move like that, and people will think I'm drinking with them.
>>
>>39427817
I'm really confused, are you ok?
>>39427833
>>39427874
I'm convinced that drinking one soda is much worse for your body than a night of drinking liquor. Keep that in mind.
>>
i'm unattractive and have no friends so i get mad when i see things like weed threads on /v/
>>
>>39428219
I don't understand the connection.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.