[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>muh self improvement It pisses me off to see my friends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1260.jpg (169KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1260.jpg
169KB, 768x1024px
>muh self improvement

It pisses me off to see my friends who are all 5'10" and up talking about how I could have access to high quality women if I just HIIIT THE GYM BROOO. I'm a 5'6" twink, and my maxed out potential is nothing compared to theirs. It's fucking pointless to try.
>>
you could be like vegeta
>>
>>39426030
>gay as fuck pic
>using the word twink
WE ALREADY KNOW YOU WANT DICK IN YOUR ASS
>>
>>39426050
Not really. Twink is just a good term to describe my physical appearance. I'm unattractive to women, and they probably don't even see me as a man.
>>
>>39426122
>Twink is just a good term to describe my physical appearance
Used entirely by homos. It's gay slang, you fag.
>>
>>39426030
>I'm a 5'6" twink
You're already hot. I want to fuck you
>>
>>39426180
Yeah, but you're a man.
>>
>>39426206
You're a manlet, you don't have much of a choice
Now come here little boi, if you relax you'll enjoy it
>>
File: 1502768765952.webm (2MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1502768765952.webm
2MB, 854x480px
>>39426030
Shut up, I'm a skinny 5'4 with babbyface you're propably a brute giant compared to me.
>>
>>39426206
Well, I'd be happy to just suck your cock and balls if you were a friend, rather than making a bottom out of you or something underhanded like that. You sound like a genuinely nice guy (maybe it's the Shinji thing). I understand it's not the same, however.
>>
>>39427123
I'm not that much larger than you. Once you're under 5'8", it's pretty much hopeless. Tfw too much of a pussy to kill myself.
>>
Just get the surgery that will make you taller. Sure it takes 2 years and a wheelchair.

Or just get the wheelchair so this way you can handle being fucked in the ass because you refer to yourself as a twink.
>>
>>39426122
Starfflame, buddy? Is that you?
>>
>>39426206
yea come show me that little twink boipussy, ill be waiting on the thread once you show it
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>39426030
That's a cute boy (no homo and no pedo/hebe).
>>
Self improvement is masturbation. Now self destruction...
your comment was not original
>>
>>39426030
>twink
You are not a robot. Get bearmode daddy to fuck your boipucci and fuck off.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.