[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If God wanted us to race mix he wouldn't have separated

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 26

File: Races.jpg (357KB, 685x962px) Image search: [Google]
Races.jpg
357KB, 685x962px
If God wanted us to race mix he wouldn't have separated us in the first place. Read Genesis.
>>
He didn't separate us.
He just burnt a few.
>>
if God wanted to create separate human races He would have done it - read Genesis
>>
>>39425971
>implying he didn't just put a load of different humans on the planet to see what would happen
>implying he's not just toying with us all
>>
>>39426055

He did do it though. A great portion of Genesis talks about all the sons of Noah and their sons and what directions they went. It also makes it clear people from one tribe don't have sex with people from other tribes.
>>
>>39426076
your exegesis is dawkins-tier mate

the scripture reiterates time and again that all humanity is of one blood
>>
>>39426107

Hate to break it to you but for its entire existence Judaism and Christianity have been at odds with interracial marriage until circa 1965.
>>
File: (spoons rattling).jpg (46KB, 540x303px) Image search: [Google]
(spoons rattling).jpg
46KB, 540x303px
If god didn't want us to race mix She wouldn't have made ebony goddesses to crush my head between their thighs

Check mate, atheists.
>>
>>39426137
hate to break it to you, but Moses' wife was black

and when Aaron's wife insulted her for being black, God rebuked her with leprosy that made Mrs. Aaron pure white - likening it to spitting in her face in disgust
>>
>>39426179

You realize "Ethiopian" in the Bible can mean literally anything?
>>
File: c62.jpg (136KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
c62.jpg
136KB, 546x700px
>>39425971
back to pol you go, op
>>
>>39426210
>You realize "Ethiopian" in the Bible can mean literally anything?
LOOOOOL

But if God "didn't want us to racemix" why wouldn't Ethiopians be Black?
>>
>Tfw when half black and white.

I have self awareness that makes me realize that black females are absolutely abhorrent. But I also have great respect for the white race and I don't believe in racemixing.

It sucks
>>
>>39425971
If God didn't want us to race mix, he wouldn't make sexy people exist in other races.
>>
File: misc_image03.jpg (164KB, 500x593px) Image search: [Google]
misc_image03.jpg
164KB, 500x593px
>>39426402

The only reason you find them "sexy" is because of brainwashing.
>>
>>39425971
Africa is connected to Asia and you can go to Africa and see where Africans slowly start transforming into Asians. Asia is connected to Europe and you can go to Europe and see where Asians slowly start transforming into Europeans. The races were never separate.
>>
>>39426436

Are you kidding me? When you cross the border from India to China the people suddenly go from dark brown to yellow. There is no gradual change, it's quite abrupt really.
>>
>>39426419
What if you're the reverse of that situation?
>>
>>39426210
In those days, Ethiopia was usually in reference to the parts of sub Saharan Africa that were known throughout the world at the time.
>>
If god didnt want us to race mix he would have made it impossible for different races to breed.
>>
>>39426457
If you go to East Africa, the people look like dark skinned middle easterners with kinky hair. If you go to northwestern Asia, you'll see Asian people with light hair and pink skin. If you go to North Africa and the Middle East, you'll see people who could pass for white. Race doesn't exist. The only exception are the Australian aboriginals, who I suspect aren't even human.
>>
If God didn't want us to race mix, he wouldn't have created the Jews in the first place. Read Genesis.
>>
File: bible.jpg (79KB, 530x530px) Image search: [Google]
bible.jpg
79KB, 530x530px
daily reminder that if you are racist you are not a good Christian
>>
>>39425971
Separation doesn't suggest anything, stop trying to promote your anti-racemix propaganda. I'm going to tell you something that's going to ruin your day. All across this fucking earth, there are women of one race getting dicked down and exploded deep inside their vaginal walls by men of another race. And they're LIKING it. And they're making plenty of race mixed children. And it will continue for as long as humans exist. And there's not a damn thing you can do about it. Suck a fat one poppy.

Also god doesn't exist.
>inb4 Le fedora tipper lololol xddddd
kys
>>
File: yeah nah.jpg (85KB, 609x915px) Image search: [Google]
yeah nah.jpg
85KB, 609x915px
>>39426210
> You realize "Ethiopian" in the Bible can mean literally anything?

at this point i think you're happy to twist scripture to mean whatever you want it to mean - so either you're borrowing from the liberals and taking a relativist approach to exegesis, or you're so fixated on your identity politics that you can't admit anything else into your blinkered worldview

either way, Ethiopians/Cushites have always been representative of people with dark skin in the bible - see Jeremiah 13:23 asking whether the Cushite can change his skin

you're deluding yourself if you think any different
>>
>>39426380
there are plenty of nice black girls. Not being conventionally attractive doesn't make one a bad person.
>>
>>39426511

>because mixed race people exist near the borders of the racial homelands that means pure races do not
>>
>>39426528

If I recall God didn't destroy Sodom because they were "racist" and "judging people" he destroyed the city because they were filthy faggots.
>>
>>39426710
if you also recall, God destroyed all of mankind - save a few - because all mankind is wicked in our every imagination and intent

... it's not just the homosexuals who are filthy before the Thrice-Holy God
>>
>>39426773

Blacks were the beasts of the field spoken of in the Old Testament.
>>
>>39426528
I beg your pardon, sir, but actually Jesus himself was pretty racist. In the bible, a goy woman crawls up to him to ask him to cure her son or something. He looks her over and notices that she's not Jewish so he tells her to fuck off because he "exists only to serve the Jews". She keeps begging him and he eventually compares her to a dog and says something to the effect of "But does not a dog even eat the scraps of his master's food? Very well, subhuman." and he smacks her on the head and says "Go away. Your son is cured."
>>
>>39426802

but but thats just your interpretation. we're all human we all bleed red. race was invented in the 1800s. my jewish professor said so.
>>
>>39426852
mate, the extension lets us see how many individual IPs are in a thread
>>
File: 1502669965417.jpg (102KB, 800x460px) Image search: [Google]
1502669965417.jpg
102KB, 800x460px
>>39426644
But my kids anon. They'll be genetic failures.
>>
>>39426802
Can you explain this a bit more? The way I was told in church was different. Also I thought jesus was against the jews of his time(moneylenders?) and not to mention he associated with gentiles.
>>
File: morality_and_abstract1.png (2MB, 697x8275px) Image search: [Google]
morality_and_abstract1.png
2MB, 697x8275px
Not all races are equal

Orehna
>>
File: Morality_and_Abstraction_2.png (2MB, 697x8479px) Image search: [Google]
Morality_and_Abstraction_2.png
2MB, 697x8479px
It's a hard pill to swallow originally
>>
>>39426802
did that really happen? Origano
>>
>>39427094
not the way he describes it
>>
>>39426977
There were only Jews when Jesus was alive. Christianity formed because of a schism in Judaism. Jesus himself is a Jew. The INRI you always see Jesus tagged with stands for Iesu Nazareta Rex Judea, literally "Jesus of Nazareth, King of the Jews".

TLDR: Jews believe a messiah will come to save them all from persecution. Mary is supposed to marry Joseph but is secretly cheating on him and she pregnant. She explains to Joseph that she is not cheating, she is still a virgin and that she got pregnant by magic and he believes her because he's in love. He tells everyone that a miracle baby is being born and people believe that the baby is the messiah of prophesy. Some people believe it, some people don't. The ones that believe follow the Christ baby and become "Christians" but to Jesus, they were all just Jews.
>>
File: whitescum.jpg (548KB, 1232x861px) Image search: [Google]
whitescum.jpg
548KB, 1232x861px
>>39427008
>>39427043
>white man trying to racesplain races he doesn't understand

lmao

also daily reminder the statistics whites use to justify genocide and racism against blacks. also prove that you should genocide white people as well.

white racists don't have integrity and just want the world to pretend that they are speshul boys or else their fragile little hearts get triggered.
>>
You share more genetic similarity with a random white person on the street than with your half-white offspring. Race-mixing should be viewed with the same disgust that one would feel for a transexual's artificial vagina-wound.
>>
>>39427094
Matthew 15:21

>Leaving that place, Jesus withdrew to the region of Tyre and Sidon.
>A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, "Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is demon-possessed and suffering terribly."
>Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, "Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us."
>He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel."
>The woman came and knelt before him. "Lord, help me!" she said.
>He replied, "It is not right to take the children's bread and toss it to the dogs."
>"Yes it is, Lord," she said. "Even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master's table."
>Then Jesus said to her, "Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted." And her daughter was healed at that moment.
>>
>>39427154
can you give me a quick rundown then?
>>
>>39427234
Blacks are retarded savages, asians are smart pussies
Whites are the perfect balance between the two, smart and peaceful but at the same time a bit of violence and risk-taking that makes us push foward and make great discoveries
>>
>>39427266
werent canaanites considered devil worshipers and mercilessly slaughtered by jews or something?
>>
>>39426210
fucking delusional
go back to /pol/
>>
>>39427234
>also daily reminder the statistics whites use to justify genocide and racism against blacks. also prove that you should genocide white people as well.

What they justify is the idea that Japan should not allow whites to become naturalized citizens. White "racists" would leave Asians alone after securing an ethnostate. Leftists on the other hand, will continue agitating until every decent country is dragged down with African migrants.
>>
>>39427307
>whites are degenerate savages and criminals by the same metric
>w-whites are still the best somehow *does mental gymnastics*

LOL literally no intergrity. Jews and Asians are superior by your own statistics.

whites should kill themselves instead of shitting up the world with their crime and degeneracy
>>
>>39427332
lol not exactly. It was the original word for "goyim".
>>
>>39427272
It was a test of the woman's faith. He left out the part where Jesus complements her on her faith.
>>
>>39427368
Leftist, we're not arguing that China should become a white country. That's the difference. You leftists DEMAND that the US increase its population of blacks, and that's when the statistics become relevant.
>>
>>39427368
despite a bit higher crime rate, white countries are still better than asian ones
We have better medicine, military, robots, and all kinds of technology in general
Asians are pacifist pussies and thus never invent anything, all they do is copy from whites
>>
>>39427375
I faintly recall canaanites used to practice human sacrifice so the Israelis branded them as heretics and crushed them. Kinda make sense he didnt want to help her at first
>>
>>39427400
It was a test of dominance. Not a test of faith. He wanted the woman to know she was an animal and the she should know her place and be on her knees in the presence of the Jews.
>>
>>39427375
> canaanites
> lol not exactly. It was the original word for "goyim".

no

the Canaanites were a specific people group, descendents of Ham through his son Canaan

Ham being the son of Noah
>>
>>39427473
You know Jesus wasn't an Ashkenazi Jew right? What we think of as Jews today are Khazars lying about their ancestry.
>>
>>39427202
I have a feeling you're a jew... Almost got me tho lol
>>
>>39427586
You're welcome to point out the errors.
>>
File: thomas_dixon.png (379KB, 1023x771px) Image search: [Google]
thomas_dixon.png
379KB, 1023x771px
>>39427234
What's up with all the shills in this thread lol
>>
>>39427440
>Makes wide sweeping generalizations
>Thinks he isn't retarded
Lmao sorry bub but you are actually dumb af. The fact that /pol/ is now inhabited by a boomer majority really shows
>>
>>39427564
He's trolling you anon
>>
>>39427444
>we're so peaceful and smart compared to blacks xD
>but fuck jews and asians for being better at being peaceful and smart than us

LOL still with the mental gymnastics to falsely prop up whites

whites haven't invented anything since the last two decades that Asians don't already have an industry for

why do you think all your electronics have chinese and korean names

>still thinking white countries are superior meme when you're failing nations gasping for middle eastern oil
hahaha

>>39427440
America is never a white country. it's always been multicultural

if you get butthurt because you can't compete sexually with Tyrone or compete with Pedro for jobs or can't outdo Chang in academia then just kill yourself.
>>
>>39427612
Actually forgive my last comment, but are you a christian? Or an atheist?
>>
>>39427538
https://christianity.stackexchange.com/questions/2837/why-did-jesus-refer-to-gentiles-as-dogs

In both testaments it eventually became a word used for anyone who wasn't Jewish. Kinda interesting that a tripfag calling himself "christfag" doesn't seem to know much of neither Christianity nor Judaism.
>>
>>39427698
Born and baptized Lutheran. First two schools were private churches.
>>
File: colonialism1.jpg (235KB, 700x981px) Image search: [Google]
colonialism1.jpg
235KB, 700x981px
>>39427632
>whites pretending colonization was some benevolent enterprise instead of literal theft and destruction of sovereign cultures all the while telling people they're parasitizing they were inferior
>>
>>39427635
Notice how the leftist does not deny he wants to increase the black population of the United States. It only attacks me for making a generalization, YET THAT GENERALIZATION IS CLEARLY TRUE FOR HIM.

AND if it were to say, "It doesn't matter whether the US becomes majority non-white or not," it would be disowned by its fellow leftists, who DESPERATELY WANT the US to become majority non-white.
>>
>God wants the races to live separately
>God only gave some races the ability to create and maintain good societies
>God didn't think this would result in the races that create shitty societies wanting to move and live among the races that create good societies

Explain this, red-pilled Christians. Why didn't God just give blacks the IQs of Asians and Whites so they wouldn't want to leave Africa in the first place?
>>
>>39427746
cringe

if you want to larp of a white homeland go back to european shithole

america was always a nation of immigrants

if you can't handle these principles then stop being american
>>
File: 109.png (189KB, 632x724px) Image search: [Google]
109.png
189KB, 632x724px
>>39427730
Anon, people have been taking each other over for centuries. Not just whites but look at native americans, asians, african tribes and many others.
>>
>>39427776
Galatians 3:28
>There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

You cannot simultaneously be a white nationalist and a christcuck.
>>
>>39427674
>America is never a white country. it's always been multicultural

OH REALLY LEFTIST. Because I remember hearing from YOUR LEFTIST THOUGHT LEADERS that America has always been a white supremacist country, and remains so to this day. So don't try to paint me as unamerican when I am ACCORDING TO YOUR OWN IDEOLOGY the absolute purest expression of Americanism.
>>
>>39427789
Of european immigrants. Learn your history on the immigration act of 1965.
>>
>>39427776
There is a difference in leaving your culture to join another to gain wealth and return home vs completley leaving your culture behind to integrate into another
>>
>>39427789
YOU ALSO WANT EUROPE TO BECOME MAJORITY NON-WHITE

Do you expect shaming tactics to work? No leftist. That tactic has run its course. Try something new.
>>
>>39427706
the word 'goyim' meaning 'nations' was never synonymous with 'canaanite' which referred to a specific people whom as descendents of Ham were under a specific curse - compounding their rebellion against God by burning their children to Moloch

now here's the thing, i was addressing the claim that 'goyim' and 'canaanite' were interchangeable

i never mentioned Christ's numerous references to 'dogs' nor the meaning of that word in a Judaic context

so while you may think me ignorant, i'm not the one misreading comments and conflating arguments - and instead am able to read both the content of scripture 'and' this thread with a consistent expectation of authorial intent kid
>>
>>39425971
Jews>>Asians>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Everyone else
Whites are garbage like the rest kek
>>
>>39427776
God is not "good" in the sense that he's benevolent. In fact, he's really, REALLY pissed off and even refers to himself as being insanely jealous. Earth does not exist because of good intentions. It's a place where those exiled from his kingdom are sent to in order to suffer.

In the case of humans, they were cast out of Eden and fucked with profoundly to make sure their discontent would be legendary. Even went so far as to "confound the tongues" to make sure they wouldn't be able to communicate with each other if there was too much distance between them. He even cast Helel (Lucifer) here to rule over everyone because he was so pissed off. That's not even getting into how he started blowing things up and drowning people.
>>
>>39427632
It is upsetting that Africa is essentially a window into the stone age
>>
File: IMG_2182.png (230KB, 300x297px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2182.png
230KB, 300x297px
>we worship a brown semite who proclaimed the jews as his chosen people
>the western empire fell 30 years after adopting our doctrine
>we tortured and killed untold millions of our european brothers
>we murdered early astronomers and scientists for disagreeing with the scripture
>we murdered innocent people over accusations of sorcery and witchcraft
>our pope demonized and purged cats mere years before the bubonic plague killed tens of millions of europeans
>we would rather see our countries be flooded with christian shitskins instead of white pagans and atheists
>we want you to vilify sex and hate yourself for being human
>we can't even come to agree on the basic tenets of our religion amongst ourselves
>but we are still the most loving and compassionate of all religions and truly saviors of the white race
>>
>>39427789
Europe as a white homeland. Fucking leftist you'd be losing your shit screeching to the UN if Sweden passed merit based immigration or Germany deported non-citizens found guilty of murder.

Every moment that a white or Asian person safely arranges a family picnic, a leftist screeches from the deepest pit of Hell. Some day Man will live out His highest ideals on Earth, and leftists will be crying out in pain for all eternity.
>>
>>39428048
Yeah? And what are the crusades fuckface?
>>
>>39425971
If race mixing is so bad, why aren't the children sterile like other hybrids?
>>
File: IMG_2456.jpg (194KB, 1584x1584px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2456.jpg
194KB, 1584x1584px
>>39428275
Pointless wars that occurred 400 years after the arabs invaded to claim a piece of land with no strategic value whatsoever. And your poster boys the Templars were bankers (90%~) and satanists/baphomet idolaters behind closed doors. And they stole chainmail from pagans.
>>
>>39428316
>Pointless wars that occurred 400 years after the arabs invaded

y'unnerstan that during those 400 years Islam had spread as far north as Spain and as far South as deepest Africa, yeah?

that means their aim was a conquest of all of europe - which is kinda hinted at by their religious belief that the whole world will submit to Allah - and that includes your viking fjords bjuddy

pushing the moors outta spain and fighting them in the africas and middle east was a necessity - and while it was pretty disingenuous of the popes to claim that Jerusalem needed retaken for God, you'd be bowing to mecca right now if they hadn't
>>
>>39426179
MOSES SENT HER BACK HOLY SHIT
>>
>>39428547
And it only took them 400 years to get around to doing it.
>>
>>39428575
lurk moar bible
>>
>>39428588
but you take my point that the crusades weren't so 'pointless' as you claimed, yeah?
>>
>>39425971
If God existed, he wouldn't let us suffer this much.
>>
>>39428836
we rebelled against God and are under His curse
>>
>>39428885
i believe in god but how can you agree with the idea of original sin? punishing someone for the actions of their predecessors serves no purpose
>>
>>39428836
Why not
We did this to ourselves, no need to blame god.
>>
>>39426107
If humanity is of one blood, why do "anti racists" never shut up about race? Why are young white men constantly pressured to race mix? Same with young white women?
>>
File: 1462872364376.jpg (80KB, 704x350px) Image search: [Google]
1462872364376.jpg
80KB, 704x350px
>>39425971
Then why didn't the europoors stay in their own shit lined country instead of going to other countries to steal and rape their resources and women?
>>
>>39426179
>and when Aaron's wife insulted her for being black, God rebuked her with leprosy that made Mrs. Aaron pure white - likening it to spitting in her face in disgust

I like this God. This should happen more in the current day.
>>
>>39428915
we have inherited a rebellious 'Sin Nature' from the first rebels

that rebellion in eating the fruit from The Tree of The Knowledge of Good and Evil, was a declaration of war against our Creator - in that we claimed the same rights and privileges as God, and sought to take a throne beside Him

we as a people are at war with God - born into it - our corrupt hearts raging against all that is Good from the beginning of our lives

to wage war against the God who is Life - being the sole source of Life - is to love Death, and so we receive eternal death as an inheritance from our fathers

now you may say this is unfair, and that your morality or ethic is superior to that of God's - but in this you display the same rebellion against Him, choosing to claim a throne from which you may judge Him

you have no rights to anything in this life, most of all; the right to judge God The Almighty - your Maker and Owner
>>
If God didn't want us to racemix, he would have made it a sin, just like everything else he didn't want us to do, dumb ass.
>>
>>39425971
So you're telling me that god has no plan for me....
>>
File: 1465249351832.png (9KB, 467x532px) Image search: [Google]
1465249351832.png
9KB, 467x532px
>>39427674
>he keeps bringing jews into this
>>
>>39429057
that's kind of you, but i doubt you'll like Him as much when you see what i just wrote here at >>39429108

God has infinite attributes - one of those attributes being Wrath

and His infinite Wrath is being directed at 'all' mankind for our wickedness
>>
>>39429145
Well then he might as well just go on and hurry up with that Rapture and his Garden of Eden Remix.
>>
>>39428979
that's more to do with the current culture war in the west, with its strong focus on identity politics on both sides

yet that's what we of the Kingdom call a 'civilian matter' being soldiers of The Lord, rather than the world

that being said, if mankind wasn't in such rebellion against God, then we in the west wouldn't have lost our identity because we'd know what God has ordained us to be

but as it is, dispossessed folks on the far right and far left are clutching at ideas of volk and ethnic vicitimhood in order to feel some sense of place in the world

>>39429212
well another one of God's attributes is Patience
>>
>>39429262
Is God mad, patient or forgiving? Who is God anyway. Man this is why I don't into religion.
>>
>>39429108
well this entire attitude of "god knows best, don't ask questions" can be used to avoid any type of discourse regarding god, it doesn't lead anywhere. might be paraphrasing but i think it mentions somewhere that "god hates those who blindly follow", so people should be encouraged to question things in the hope of strengthening their faith instead of avoiding it in the idea their beliefs may be shaken

anyway going back to the originally, i not only think it's unfair but more so don't see how it serves anyone. there are a few religious explanations for evil i can think of but original sin isn't one of them
>>39429275
why would you think you can only pick one of them? even in everyday life people have different facets to their personality depending on what the situation calls for
>>
>>39429275
> Is God mad, patient or forgiving?

you talk like they're mutually exclusive

but me and you have similar attributes, in that sometimes we can be affectionate or even loving toward others, and at another time have burning and even justified anger toward someone

the main difference is that you and i are not infinite in our characteristics, whereas God must of necessity of being the Infinite One, have every attribute infinitely

and God is infinitely Angry toward Sin

He Hates it in the fullest most infinite sense

so when God shows Mercy to a Sinner, it is infinite eternal Mercy, going to the fullest measure to rescue those whom He chooses
>>
File: devil-rimming-jesus.jpg (71KB, 760x785px) Image search: [Google]
devil-rimming-jesus.jpg
71KB, 760x785px
>unironically being a Christcuck

Get fucked
>>
>>39429363
>god knows best, don't ask questions

that isn't what i said

you're welcome to ask question of God and explore what He has revealed of Himself in scripture

but if you seek to judge God, thinking you could ever match the moral authority of the One who is the very sole source of Right and Wrong, you are demonstrating the original sin you don't think humans have

as to whom it all serves - it serves God

God has made this creation for His good pleasure - casting from clay some pots that are destined to be vessels filled with His wrath, and others to fill with His glorious Grace

all to the Glory of God
>>
>>39425971
Ah, I think you got it backwards:

We're different because we are separated.
NOT
We're separated because we are different

Just a little innocent mistake in thought, glad I could fix it for you
>>
File: vWYJI4A.jpg (69KB, 500x628px) Image search: [Google]
vWYJI4A.jpg
69KB, 500x628px
I get that you're trying to be a contrarian but we moved beyond the "God" thing 100 years ago

Thanks to that you have the freedom to be shitposting on 4chan and looking at internet porn

If you want to be like that crazy old lady who sits at home all day and posts Christian facebook memes then that's your problem
>>
>>39426419
Anyone know what the origin of this comic is?
>>
>>39426457
Maybe if you paid more attention in geography class you might find out why that is.
>>
File: 1436562718952.png (73KB, 618x618px) Image search: [Google]
1436562718952.png
73KB, 618x618px
>>39426511
Nice try, oregano bait. 0/10 heres your (you) also saged.
Thread posts: 114
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.