[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>searching for jobs on craigslist >job ad says to apply

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1504131899632.jpg (50KB, 753x467px) Image search: [Google]
1504131899632.jpg
50KB, 753x467px
>searching for jobs on craigslist
>job ad says to apply in person
>have no car or bike so will have to walk there
>no number provided so you can call ahead to find out if the job is still available before coming in
>>
>>39425669
>applying to a job where they don't have email or telephones
Anon, I
>>
>>39425669
they clearly do, some of them are actual places of business but im assuming its to curb cold calls or the like, but it would still be nice if they'd leave a number.
this is craigslist btw
>tfw i see an order processor position, full-time with starting $15/hr pay
>8:00AM - 4:30PM
>they aren't specific on education, just listing what the job requires of you
>look up position and its just a bunch of menial work between boxes or the like all day, on foot
>they actually have a number provided so you can call ahead
>might call and see if its still available
>>
once I went to apply for a job and the bitch said her gut feeling says I'm not good for the job
>>
File: 1471435690272.png (622KB, 914x1041px) Image search: [Google]
1471435690272.png
622KB, 914x1041px
>get recommended for an interview in a customer service role because I said it in passing as one of the things I'd like to work in when talking to some guy in the jobcentre a week ago
>ignoring interviews always makes me feel like shit because I really should be contributing to the family, so whatever, decide to go to it
>go to the interview an hour ago
>felt like I fucked up every step of it, came across like an autist, answered shit slowly and poorly, took forever with the practical part
>guy tells me they'll send confirmations/denials pretty much immediately since I was the last interview
>thinking on the bus home, "Well, whatever, at least I get to be NEET a little longer. I can't imagine I'd do customer service well anyway."
>get home
>check emails
>"Congratulations, you're hired and start on Monday."
Oh no.
>>
>>39425669
this is a prime opportunity to debunk the handshake myth don't let it pass you by
>>
>Get hired finally
>2 months later day before it's 3 months and I'm off probation so i can get benefits
>(Faggot boss) anon srry bub u gotz 2 go
>1 year later
>Still No jobs
>2 years later
>Still No jobs
>3 years later
>Still no jobs
>4 years later
>Still no jobs
>5 years later
>still no fucking jobs
>Wellthissucks.mylife
>decide i want neetbux
>anon u didn't work enug hours xdddddd
>>
You gonna get kilt or they're not legit.

>Roommate apples for a job on CL for "high-end taxi company set to rival Uber"
>Stated rates higher than other companies and he is charmed by the google lifted pics of BMWs and Lexuses
>They respond immediately (@9:30pm) and want to meet him right away
>They pick him up in a Jag, drive him around the block and he's hired
>Mate is hyped as fuck because he thinks they got another car like that for him to drive
>Turns out its just a basic electric hybrid car
>Turns out they don't have an office, garage or official phone number either
>They do have one other employee besides him who drives the car during the day
>He only got texts on the different locations to pick up or leave the car and passengers
>He drove their shitty car for 2 months, getting by only on tips he used to put gas in the car since his coworker always "forgot" to do it
>He asks about a paycheck and they start blowing him off, only texting or calling him to remind him that he will get paid when he "moves the car"
>Mate's dad finds out, makes him quit and threatens to call the police if mate didn't get paid
>Mate receives a personal goddamn check a week later for like $200
>Mate calls his boss about it
>Boss tells him they "took out" for insurance, gas, car payments and to fuck off because he didn't think mate deserved that

I'll admit my roommate was a dumb fuck but I wouldn't trust CL with my life.
>>
>>39426489
Your mate is a fucking a dumbass for replying to driving jobs that doesn't involve you doesn't at the very least require you to get your cdl even if its legit and they pay you a decent wage you'll get jewed hard in some way.
>>
>>39425669
>apply to one job on craigslist with a brand new email just for jobhunting
>email gets flooded with ten bazillion scam emails within just hours when it was crickets chirping for days beforehand
>>
>>39426223
if you shoot for SSI (autismbux) its possible to get bux even if you haven't worked at all, but you need to be legitmately incapable of doing work or be very convincing.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.