[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2017 >Doesn't smoke cigarettes Are you bullied,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1501560058211.png (368KB, 950x451px) Image search: [Google]
1501560058211.png
368KB, 950x451px
>2017
>Doesn't smoke cigarettes

Are you bullied, mentally handicapped or both?

>b-but it kills you

And? Was life a contest about who lives the longest?

>it's addictive!!!

It's not, as long as you're not under-aged and you can smoke in moderation

>it's....IT'S EXPENSIVE!!!!

Who forces you to buy a pack every day, fucking peat-gavel
>>
the only time i told someone to smoke is when one of my two friends was always asking when otherguy and me were going to smoke so he would be able to second hand smoke, it pissed me off for some reason and i just gave him a cigarette which he pretended not to like
>>
File: 114877.png (43KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
114877.png
43KB, 500x300px
>>39425627
Do you just type the same thread over and over again hoping that your shitty posts will garner a reply? Like I remember seeing this same exact post a week ago. Either you are a fag who needs to push their shit stick love onto others in the most unpleasant way possible or an attention whore who is too unoriginal to make even a new bait thread so just spams the same shit over and over again. Kinda ironic this happens on the very same board which is made specifically for original posts and threads.
>>
File: old meme.gif (31KB, 400x291px) Image search: [Google]
old meme.gif
31KB, 400x291px
how old is this copypaste actually?
>>
>>39425785
or he's a corporate shill.
>>
fuck 348kbs for this
>>
>>39425785
>>39425804
It's a meme on /bant/
It's better when you throw it through a translator a few times
> 2017
No "no smoking

Are you having trouble, mental disabilities, or both?

> B - But it will kill you

What? Is Life Life-long Life?

It's addiction!

No, as long as you are younger, you can improve smoking

It is ... it is finished!

You were called to buy a bag every day, a hammer that was slowly dirty
>>
>>39425627
It's a slippery slope, I started off just smoking to try it and be sociable with some other smokers
>started doing it on work breaks
>started doing it when at university
>started doing it at home in my doorway, basking in the summer sun
>addicted
quitting isn't as hard as it people suggest, for me personally it was a social thing and now I have a different job and have graduated. This means I can easily avoid activities I associate with smoking, making cold turkey easier. After 2 weeks I felt no cravings and it's just a matter of saying no when offered.

maybe in a years time I'll feel comfortable having the occasional smoke and repeat the process again
>>
>>39425789
It usually takes a crane to figure it out.
>>
>>39425627
It kinda doesn't work for me, anon :(
smoke like 6 in a row one time and it didn't feel anything, just the bad taste
>>
File: asdfa2341.png (597KB, 515x506px) Image search: [Google]
asdfa2341.png
597KB, 515x506px
>>39425627
>Addicted to one of the shittiest, normiest, all-around terrible drugs on the planet

>"YOU Don't like it WHAT are you RETARDED??? LOL"

Oh brother.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.