[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a sad boy with a weird taste in music and weirder sense

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

I'm a sad boy with a weird taste in music and weirder sense of humor. I like coffee, drugs, food, Netflix, and touching myself. I need friends.
>>
File: 3d28rope_noose-229x300.jpg (10KB, 229x300px) Image search: [Google]
3d28rope_noose-229x300.jpg
10KB, 229x300px
>>39424995
Pic related is the only friend you need. And the funny thing is you've probably gotten laid more than me
>>
>>39425067
I've never gotten laid
>>
>>39424995
That sums up a lot of us perfectly desu, me anyway.
>>
>>39425080
Well make a tinder profile with what you said here >>39424995 and women should flock to you. Because you sound like a beta male
>>
>>39425100
Wait, wait, women LIKE beta males?
>>
>>39424995
Degenerate.
(orig post)
>>
What kind of music you listen to, op?
>>
Fuck it I just got a break and might be able to pull myself up and finally get a bf and be happy.

Celestial Cat#3846
>>
>>39425128
Fuck off roastie. You won't find a Chad here.
>>
>>39425120
Rock, alt rock, hard rock, metal, hardcore, post hardcore, metalcore, punk, pop rock, pop punk,
>>
>>39425152
I'm gay you faggot.
>>
>>39425200
Oh shit, sorry. I retract my former statement.
>>
I like tea, drugs, food, Netflix. Close enough, right? My music taste can also be a little strange sometimes.
>>
>>39425222
Understandable mate no hard feelings and nice trips.
>>
you sound like a humongous faggot fresh from reddit
>>
>>39425173
This ain't no weird taste, my friend. Actually maybe a really good one, depents on the bands you like the most in each subgenre.
>>
You're not different or special, you know that?
>coffee
>drugs
>netflix
Yeah well done man you use recreational substances like a significant portion of the population does good job. Fucking stacy and her cunt crew do exactly the same as you and they don't make a fuss
>weird taste in music
I can fucking guarantee your taste is dull
>weirder sense of humour
I bet you like some REAL obscure meme pages anon. Do yourself a favour and go outside and realise the only difference between you and anyone "successful" is that you're lazy and unmotivated and there's nothing endearing about being boring

5/10 made me reply
>>
>>39425322
Foo Fighters, Weezer, Volbeat, Ghost, Dead Cross, The White Noise, Eighteen Visions, The Gaslight Anthem, Oasis, Blink-182. It got tough to distinguish between the genres sometimes.
>>
>>39425321
Yeah, you're right, I probably am
>>
>>39425325
I want a girl that does real drugs like ecstasy, acid, shrooms, coke, benzos or opiates with booze, weed, and add meds just being a given. Not a Stacy who kinda sorta has an alcohol tolerance but still always gets sloppy. You can comment on my taste in music. My sense of humor is sometimes so dark and deliberately offensive, morbid, mean spirited, or sometimes just so dumb I can't believe it actually makes people laugh, like I can't believe I'm getting away with it.
>>
>>39425414
Well, those bands are fucking mainstream. Youre music taste is everything, but weird. Im sorry you are not special.
>>
File: 142416.jpg (62KB, 656x494px) Image search: [Google]
142416.jpg
62KB, 656x494px
>>39425505
Go to Goa/tekno parties if you want a druggie gf
>Or go to art school
>>
>>39425414
this isn't weird anon. anyway chin up my dude. i'd drink coffee with you but you're probably too far away.

here's some more non-weird music you might like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cM1sQhMGGS8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccztRby3FAk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nrydxmTkyc
>>
>>39425414
Pretty highschool tier taste you got there.
>>
>>39425571
I'm at a state school. I'm a communications major. There's a lot of party girl Stacies in my major. Small to decent amount of sexy druggie girls. None of them are mine and just seem to barely tolerate talking to me. Psych majors are the real drug girls at my school anyway.
>>
>>39425594
Probably some indie rock faggot. I'm never gonna consider that part of rock culture, let alone actual music.
>>
>>39425581
The third wouldn't load but the first 2 I didn't bother with because I know the artists are indie rock trash
>>
ok yeah nice bait OP you can make a new thread now
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.