[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this what would happen if two dozen girls were stranded

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_20170831_141735.png (241KB, 1080x1413px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170831_141735.png
241KB, 1080x1413px
Is this what would happen if two dozen girls were stranded on an island?
>>
Unfunny comedy? Most likely.
>>
File: 1475535581513.jpg (891KB, 1560x2744px) Image search: [Google]
1475535581513.jpg
891KB, 1560x2744px
>>39424910
hmmm good question if only that experiment had been run before
>>
File: 1504174366061.png (1MB, 1080x1377px) Image search: [Google]
1504174366061.png
1MB, 1080x1377px
This is a real thing btw
>>
>>39424996
And people still wonder why so many novies "based" on books suck ass.
>>
>>39424979
Does that exist with subtitles? Somewhere on youtube?
>>
>>39424996
this is actually upsetting

the whole point of lord of the flies is that it's about young BOYS. it doesn't fucking make sense to do girls. GIRLS AND BOYS ARE DIFFERENT. THEY ARE. AND THAT'S OKAY.

pride and prejudice wouldn't make sense as a genderswap. catcher in the rye wouldn't make sense as a genderswap. because YOUNG MEN AND WOMEN DO NOT EXPERIENCE THE SAME THINGS OR HAVE THE SAME KINDS OF TRAITS AAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: 1504182395286.png (104KB, 596x822px) Image search: [Google]
1504182395286.png
104KB, 596x822px
>>39424979
Putting aside the survival/resources aspect for a bit, people genuinely believe there would be no social conflict in an all-female island.

Is this true?
>>
>>39424996
Fucking how? The whole book is about going back to primal male instinct. The first thing the prep boys do when they get on the island is decide they want to be hunters. Are the little girls seriously going to do the same?
This idea is retarded.
>>
>>39425072
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqfAt7TshLw

I think it might be a series ?
>>
>>39425095
At least explain why it wouldn't work

I think it sounds funny personally. Who cares?
>>
>>39425195
yeah who cares at all man. thats like just his opinion and all haha
>>
>>39425195
>At least explain why it wouldn't work
because when the boys are stranded on the island the entire fucking point of the novel is that they split into tribes; those who want to remain civilized and logical, and those who revert to primal instincts for a man. hunters. violent. etc.

women are not hunters. women don't have that primal instinct, because they are WOMEN.
>>
>>39424910
They'd get lost in the jungle almost immediately.

"The island" with Bear Grylls, one of the seasons has two islands with only men and only women.
>>
>>39425176
>the all-girl remake of lord of the flies won't work because realistically the girls would set aside their differences and work to get off the island
How can someone miss the fucking point so badly? DId she even read it?
>>
>>39425176
I bet half of those fuckers have never read the book.

If Lord of the Flies had all-female characthers, they would have all died earlier, considering they had the same personality and physical traits from the original story.
>>
File: 1301087053089.jpg (5KB, 145x138px) Image search: [Google]
1301087053089.jpg
5KB, 145x138px
>>39425176
>realistically girls would set aside their difference and work together
My sides
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html
>>
>>39425224
>women are not hunters.
Your fat ass isn't either.
>>
>>39425312
not an argumento buddy boy
>>
File: merchant.png (1MB, 4282x5000px) Image search: [Google]
merchant.png
1MB, 4282x5000px
>>39424996

(((Siegel)))
>>
>>39425176
I feel second hand embarrassment for Charles entire existence
>>
>>39425176
Social conflict would just be avoided instead of tackled head-on. You can't stop conflict from happening, you must choose how to deal with it. Those who say that conflict would stop are the ones who would not deal with it.
>>
>>39424937
Retard tripfag? Most likely.
>>
>>39425176
>you will never be a verified journalist on twitter with a gay flag in your name and a princess tiara in your avatar who spends all day on a computer writing diatribes about why you're sorry for being white and male
>>
File: IMG_20170831_145446.png (157KB, 1080x1137px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170831_145446.png
157KB, 1080x1137px
Is this more accurate?

I went to an all-boys school so I wouldn't know.

Fembots, feel free to chime in.
>>
>>39425456
yes women are more violent than men but they don't do it physically, they just implant ideas and ostracize you until you break and kill yourself

it's why poison is called the woman's weapon
>>
>>39425176
Twitter was a mistake.
>>
>>39425224
>women don't have that primal instinct
well they did exist at the dawn of man, they have SOME primal instincts.
We weren't tackling as many mammoths as you'd like to believe, we mostly ate bugs.
Females have a better-attuned sight for color so they can identify which plants and insects are more likely to be txic.
>>
>>39424910
Everyone will kill each other when the periods start.

When women have their periods, they cease to be humans. They just become sociopaths who lash out at everyone.
>>
>>39425519
I think you're missing the point here deliberately or otherwise
>>
>>39425284
Matches what I've heard from my female friends. Anyone who had worked in an all-female environment said it was horrible and they never would do it again.
>>
>>39425532
Scarcity would still create division and conflict, and females would still be divided over their maintenance of society and their base desires.
>>
>>39425095
>pride and prejudice wouldn't make sense as a genderswap
yet it got a pseudo bollywood female soccer remake instead.
>>
There was a guy a while back on pol who kept spamming his theory that if you literally held a major event with major funding, you couldn't get women to come together in groups to compete and put up a basic shed or something like that.

He did have an interesting point in that this type of thing has never really occurred. There are so many endeavours that have been undertaken over the past 2,000 years up to today, where groups of men\boys have gotten together and created something small or ridiculous or functional together, but have women literally ever done this as a group exclusive of males? It's weird but I don't think it ever really happens. The closest thing you get are women coming together to lobby as women for more things from men!

Just think about it for a moment. Even as a teenager when I briefly had male friends, as groups we were regularly getting together and doing things like two of the boys got together and made skating ramps together, some of my friends and I forged money using inkjet printers, we went exploring and blowing up letterboxes. Do women do anything like this ever??
>>
>>39425224
>because when the boys are stranded on the island the entire fucking point of the novel is that they split into tribes; those who want to remain civilized and logical, and those who revert to primal instincts for a man. hunters. violent. etc.
Yes anon, the poor women would melt into immediate chaos. It is impossible to think they'd be able to form tribes and groups.
>>
>>39424996
You know it's just going to same except all the problems are not caused by the girls, but by their internalized misogony.
>>
File: falling_down_douglas_gun.jpg (60KB, 745x465px) Image search: [Google]
falling_down_douglas_gun.jpg
60KB, 745x465px
Why the fuck do we need remakes and adaptations for everything?
Even with this shit I wouldn't care of it was an original work partly inspired by the book with all females.
>>
>>39425284
And yet if i start a company and hire only men I'd get sued out of existence

Fuck woman
>>
>>39426608

There's the original book and two movie versions that I'm aware of, so why not a third?

If they actually make something of the movie and make some sort of point, it could be good. I think these 'gender reversal' movies we've seen recently like Ghostbusters are just attempts to exploit SJW media to sell crap, basically. The controversy feeds awareness of the film, they get people through the door and make cash. So many movies seem to be made to just get people in the door and then wasting their time.
>>
File: bored spongebob.jpg (37KB, 480x671px) Image search: [Google]
bored spongebob.jpg
37KB, 480x671px
>>39426608
they're running out of ideas to create something original and/or unique without taking things from other stories and tales.

Can't blame them though, most stuff they come up with now is already out there, leaving them with few original ideas.
>>
This doesn't matter to me but I'm honestly surprised to see so many libs insisting this is a problem and insinuating that "it wouldn't go that way if it was girls" because that's sexist as fuck.
>>
>>39424910
At least she's honest about how useless an all-girl group would be on the Island
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.