[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goddamn this movie was depressing as hell. I thought it was gonna

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: drive-movie-wallpaper-8.jpg (476KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
drive-movie-wallpaper-8.jpg
476KB, 1920x1080px
Goddamn this movie was depressing as hell. I thought it was gonna be some dumb 80s "neowave" action film, instead it was just deep and sad. Also makes me wish I had a car and knew how to drive.
>>
File: 1503681426217.png (346KB, 576x545px) Image search: [Google]
1503681426217.png
346KB, 576x545px
>deep
Listen, I love this movie. You are a brainlet if you think it's deep, though
>>
>>39424906
Not to mention terrible. Remember when moves had actual stories, morals and overarching messages?
>>
>>39424906
Doesn't the guy fall in love with some single mother or some shit?

Cuck film
>>
>>39424906
>depressing
>deep
Did we watch the same movie? Drive was literally autistic stares and meandering cuckoldry with that boring bitch. The only scene I really remember and enjoyed was the elevator curb stomping.
>>
>>39425032
>movies need stories to be good
fucking plebs OUT!!!
>>
I enjoyed the movie, but its a far cry from "deep"
>>
>>39424906
>makes me wish I had a car
What a simple wish. Where do you live that you can't afford it?
>>
>>39424906

>deep

lel
come on OP stop being a fag
>>
>>39425063
The movie was deep, the guy not even having an actual name allows you to place yourself in his shoes and see yourself in him, if you're the kind of person this fits. It was a commentary on the forgotten men in society, the people who just weren't made for this world.
>>
File: 1503796789739.png (285KB, 370x398px) Image search: [Google]
1503796789739.png
285KB, 370x398px
>>39424906
>drive
>deep
>>
>>39425159
How is it not deep? It wasn't some generic action movie full of explosions, and it had nuance to it.
>>
>>39425229
Not being a Michael Bay film instantly makes a film deep
>>39425158
Stop projecting. You don't know what the director was thinking unless they personally say it. Watch some interviews with the direct. You may be right but you're probably not. Plenty of films protagonists don't have names. It doesn't make them all commentaries on the typical r9k user. You'd probably have sensory overload of you watched any vaguely experimental films if you thought Drive was deep.
>>
>>39425158
>>39425229
Watch out guys, we have a retard on our hands. Be very careful when handling this case
>>
>>39425392
>heh... I'll school the kiddo... us cool dogs have to keep the weird megadeep real intellectual movies from the wannabes...
>Do you really want me to show you the way, young one?
>>
>>39424906
It was a love story with autistic protagonist and cool visuals + soundtrack. There's no deeper meaning to it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.