[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw want a big global catastrophe to happen I don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1503304162351.png (752KB, 1000x440px) Image search: [Google]
1503304162351.png
752KB, 1000x440px
>tfw want a big global catastrophe to happen

I don't care if it's a virus, a meteor impact, nuclear war, or yellowstone erupting.

I want something to happen where all the normies die out, and only the smart and prepared survive.
>>
complete human extinction is the only outcome that should be desired.
just because the 'smart and prepared survive' doesn't mean in 100 years the world won't be filled with absolute fucking dipshits again

end all humans
>>
File: 1503695554139.jpg (810KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1503695554139.jpg
810KB, 1200x900px
>>39424552
The "smart and prepared" that will survive the war will be mostly normies and military pesonell (mostly norms)

You think robots and NEETs are prepared to survive?
>>
>>39424584
Not in 100 years. Maybe 300.

But we need a good reset, like the plague.
>>
>>39424600
Being a NEET doesn't mean you can't be /out/ and /k/.

I'm pretty well prepared.
>>
>>39424600

yea, we'd be the ones to die first. No one helps me now. In an emergency no one is lifting a finger for me.

poor , ugly people and Neets, if you survive the first couple months of that it will be blind luck
>>
>>39424600
This

Robots would be the first to die, not having any social skills basically means that you are alone against big families/groups that would wipe you out without any problem
>>
>>39424621
Fucked up how society works like that. The people who need help the most are the ones ignored first.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.