[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the earliest case of sexual desire you remember feeling?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

What was the earliest case of sexual desire you remember feeling?

> be me in 2nd grade
> story time with everyone sitting criss-cross applesauce on the floor
> kid in front of me wore a small shirt that rode up his back when he sat down
> got to see his bare lower back
> remember thinking "man, that's awesome"
>>
>>39424544
>be me in 1st or 2nd grade
>watching Dragonball
>see episode with Teen Chi-chi at the tournament against Goku
I fell in love that day and I had an intense desire to kiss her and touch her even though I didn't know anything about sex.
>>
>>39424544
>guy in my rowing team starting pole dancing on the bus
>looked up from my game-boy
>everyone laughed at him
>i was really turned on
>he sit next to me
>put his hand on my thigh
>put my hand over his shoulder
Didnt know what to do after that, just told him not to listen to thise guys it was a lretty good show bet they couldnt do better. Let him playy game boy. Considered my sexuality ever since. Im 25
>>
>>39424544
So 2nd grade is when we can start screening for homosexuality? That means we can kill them early to spare the planet of their existence. Good.
>>
>>39424544
Reminds me of when I was in elementary school and the girl who sat in front of me would always have her butt crack hanging out of her jeans. I really wanted to stick a quarter in there as if it were a coin slot.
>>
>>39424544

> Kindergarten.
> Tall and pretty girl in my class wore a midriff-baring shirt on a hot day.
> Super pretty tummy.
> Didn't know what I wanted to do with her, but I desperately wanted to touch her (she was a friend of mine, so I at least got to be close to her).
> At one point she pressed some inflatable decoration against her stomach and giggled about how nice and cool it felt on her skin.
> Would have sold my soul to be that inflatable decoration.
> Still have a tummy fixation to this day.
>>
>>39424544
I guess when I was 6 years old and my parents left me with a nanny. She was super hot, I remember that my dick was hard most of the time. Although back then I had no idea why (I used to think that erections were a sign that I needed to pee real bad).
>>
>>39424733
>I used to think that erections were a sign that I needed to pee real bad
I thought this as well.
>>
>>39426124

I figured out pretty early on that it only happened when I was around pretty girls or thinking about their bodies, though the purpose was lost on me until I was 12.
>>
> Kindergarden
> Was friends with a girl who was the first person to talk to me
> Have nap time later on
> Felt a kiss on my cheek and looked back to see her getting on a cot
> I was really confused but I wanted to touch her
>She denied doing this furiously
> Cucked by her all throughout elementary school

Still think about her to this day
>>
when I was around 8 I lived in a small village and some girls lived next to me, they were all sisters, they were 3 if I remember right.
I used to go to their garden almost every day and play with them, one time their parents were sleeping and the older one that was like 10 years old suggested we pull down our pants just for shit and giggles, that was the day I found out the difference between girls and boys, first time I also saw vagoogoo too.
And I even convinced the older one to show me her flat chest.
Man those days were the shit, I was alpha as fuck when I was a kid, and here I am now, touching myself at night.
>>
>>39426446
>Man those days were the shit, I was alpha as fuck when I was a kid

I know what you mean. The other boys on my block used to call me gay; but while they were playing ball or whatever, I was playing doctor with all the cute neighborhood girls.
>>
File: MTIzNjEzMTkwMTA0MTg4NDMw.jpg (100KB, 1240x1860px) Image search: [Google]
MTIzNjEzMTkwMTA0MTg4NDMw.jpg
100KB, 1240x1860px
The origin story of a true born-beta male

>be me, 8 years old in year 4
>girl in year above who all ways picked on me and my friends
>she all ways wore pink tracksuit to school and was very thotty
> one day as I was falling asleep imagined her dominating and hurting me while named
>This soothes me and I don't know it's strange
>start imaging this every night to help fall asleep, slowly fantasies get more and more twisted (guro etc)
> tell all my friends that if you want to sleep better imagine being the girl you fancies slave
> the idea that I liked these things spread around the school and I found out that I was abnormal
> the bullying by girls and boys got worse until the end of year 7
>mfw born a sexual deviant
>>
>>39424544
The farthest back I can remember, I knew that girls didn't have penises but I had no idea what (if anything) they DID have. I was 7 or 8 when I found out; basic 'show me yours and I'll show you mine' deal with a girl on my block who was about a year younger.

I can still remember as clearly as if it was yesterday - that coy giggle she let out as she inched her bright red shorts and white panties down; revealing her little pudendal cleft. I wanted to touch it so badly but I didn't even think to ask.
>>
File: IMG_0048.jpg (209KB, 2075x1164px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0048.jpg
209KB, 2075x1164px
There was stuff before this but this one sticks out
>5th grade
>teacher was bringing us back to the classroom from recess
>I was arguing with the girl I liked during the walk
>we stop in front of the class to get organized
>I realize that my pants felt tight, my legs were restless, I was hot and cold at the same time, and that life seemed slightly less boring than usual
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.