[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you'll never have a qt pure 18 year old mousy p

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: Untitled.png (671KB, 903x507px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
671KB, 903x507px
>tfw you'll never have a qt pure 18 year old mousy pale gf that makes little covers for you
>tfw you'll never go through autumn and winter with her

Just fucking end me right fucking now, why is life even worth going through

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1q8TJQkNX8
>>
>>39424083
Something like this would creep the fuck out of me.
>>
File: 3b4.jpg (25KB, 395x533px) Image search: [Google]
3b4.jpg
25KB, 395x533px
>>39424083
>tfw I rejected a girl that looks similar to this, but prettier
>literally the perfect type of beautiful, the classy/elegance type
>tfw it's because I was certain it was a joke
>tfw now she's probably lost her virginity to some chad wannabe and does drugs
I JUST'd myself hard
>>
>>39424083
Why do you guys have such gay fantasies?? Fuck off
>>
>>39424163
>gay
Son, I think you missed the 10 or so trap/boipussy/general mental illness threads
>>
>>39424183
I see the rampant /lgbt/ faggot spamming and it's still not as gay as the fantasies you guys have.

One of you fags was even on the news once. Some guy had a fiancee and he had this brilliant idea to surprise his fiancee with a picnic on grass of a nice field. The girl laughed at him and then she couldn't stop laughing. The entire ride home (because the guy cancelled the picnic), she could not stop laughing so he got mad and tried to kill her.
>>
>>39424122
this is why you take what's offered, instead of being a spineless self hating faggot
>>
>>39424247
yeah well, we all learn from our mistakes
>>
File: 1483334937967.png (35KB, 201x198px) Image search: [Google]
1483334937967.png
35KB, 201x198px
>>39424238
>a kind gesture is worthy of humiliation
of all the autists that do autistic things, he was one of the few that was justified in their actions
just say no, you don't need to laugh ceaselessly
>>
>>39424238
Maybe don't date normie roastie sluts ?
>>
>>39424288
It must have been very funny seeing this "man" wanting to have a fairy tale picnic like in his children's story books with his fair damsel. If I witnessed something like that, I would laugh at it too.
>>
>>39424355
Dude I'm waiting for your next "fedora tricks" video on YouTube
>>
File: 1476737675055.jpg (9KB, 151x161px) Image search: [Google]
1476737675055.jpg
9KB, 151x161px
>The amount of thirsty dudes commenting in every video this girl posts
Jesus... have a little self respect.
>>
>>39424122
Look on the bright side. She would've lost her virginity to some chad wannabe even if you didn't reject her.
>>
>>39424436
To be honest, I kind of can see the feminist side. What would you do if you fucking fedora tipping weirdo who started asking you all the ask you while deluding himself into believing he's smooth?
>>
>>39424083
>pure

You're all mentally ill. She has that look of the average cheating slut in her eyes.
>>
>>39424748
Is being good-looking more of a curse than a blessing with people like them out there?

You know what they say:

Chad in the sheets? orbiting betas ask for digits
>>
I love how you racist white boys act like you too good for a black MODEL, but fawn all over some generic ass funny looking ass pasty ass white cracker slut.
>>
>>39424824
those threads are a meme though
>>
>>39424083
something about girls like this fills me with an irrational boiling rage
>>
>>39424824
Whoa, are you okay in there black fembot-chan?
>>
>>39424852
Hell the fuck no, I'm muthafuckin PISSED. Fuck these goddamn flat ass having thin lips limp dog hair havin fucking pasty nasty ass mayonnaise eating fuckin white bitches
>>
>>39424873
>>39424824
shut up nigger, just be yourself and it will all be alright
>>
>>39424890
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhNPIGf36YY

Get some taste in women, and stop likin flat ass white bitches
>>
>>39424918
Is that supposed to be attractive?

I live in Yuropoor and I now have to go to school to Amsterdam (lived in a town with only white people and some arabs) and I never saw any niggers but now Amsterdam is literally full of them. Fuck off
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.