[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Double standards you've experienced. Can be because of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 12

File: weird littel retard.png (42KB, 622x276px) Image search: [Google]
weird littel retard.png
42KB, 622x276px
Double standards you've experienced.

Can be because of sex/gender, age, anything.
>>
>>39424000
Do you not know what a double standard is?
>>
>>39424023
If it had been a boy saying that about a girl what do you think would have happened?
>>
>>39424036
You can't just make a wild conjecture like that. It doesn't even follow any logic.

A double standard would be like those guys who hate race mixing women yet only want an Asian wife.
>>
>>39424075
>wild conjecture
Just because you are blind to sexism doesn't mean it's not there.
>>
>girl slaps me
>i start crying and go to tell the teacher
>she laughs and tells me i probably deserved it
>>
>>39424129
"You can't just make a wild conjecture like that."
>>
>>39424129
Are you claiming that this bullshit actually happened to you or are you just repeating some bullshit that another robot posted to fuel the echo chamber?
>>
>nazis were horrible for putting jews in ghettos and making their lives hell
>oy vey you are not allowed to criticize israel for putting palestinians in ghettos and making their lives hell
>>
>>39424394
No this actually happened to me. I was still a kid though.
>>
>>39424489
>keeping out people who want to murder you for your religion is the same as wanting to murder people for their religion
>>
>>39424540
Jews want to murder all non-jews like muslims want to murder all non-muslims. Same thing.
>>
>>39424000
>young
>riding in the car with sister
>sister hits me
>mom knows but does nothing
>hit her back
>"ANON YOU NEVER HIT A GIRL!!"

That's when I realised that average people were useless and stupid
>>
>>39424553
They want to enslave goyim, not kill them. Otherwise jews would be forced to work, and that is antisemitic
>>
>>39424129
Teachers are some of the worst people there are.
>>
>>39424000
Most of my life has been suffering double standards as my mother treated me and my brothers has second class citizens who can't be trusted to wipe their own asses while spoiling our sisters.
>>
>>39424571
>>39424662
shit like this makes me glad i don't hate any sisters. how does that not mess up your view of women even more than normal for /r9k?
>>
File: vaginaljew.jpg (25KB, 342x400px) Image search: [Google]
vaginaljew.jpg
25KB, 342x400px
>>39424394
>Men have it so easy in western society boyim. Only women and girls are victims, men and boys are privileged oppressors and most of them aren't good enough for you anyways
>>
>All through teens and 20's sister starts arguements with grandma over the most petty fucking shit
>Literally almost every little fucking thing
>Am genuinely interested in grandma's life
>At absolute shittiest, just try strategies of appeasement. Always works.

A-Anon, why did you get more from the will than me? This is just because of sexism obviously.

>Scream internally that the bitch got anything.
>>
>>39424540
>Steal someone's land
>Surprised when they fight back
B-but goyim you should have just given it to me, you don't want to be anti-semetic do you?
>>
>>39424662
What was the different treatment? How would she justify it?

Did your father or anyone else take a different attitude?
>>
>>39424000
>Double standards you've experienced.

When i said that a womans place is at home with the kids and i was attacked from white cunts at work then when Muhammed said the same thing they didnt say shit and were like "well its their culture and you gotta be respectful"
>>
>>39424697
My sister is younger than me and she hasn't hit those 18+ years yet. She gets special attention from my mom and she just talks about how her day went with full of social dramas and other back-stabbing shit. She's ugly and not full normie, but definitely a stereotypical girl. She's actually useless in a sense that she isn't smart and she just drains resources by existing and wasting stuff that she doesn't even realise about.
>>
>>39424869
>She's actually useless in a sense that she isn't smart and she just drains resources by existing and wasting stuff that she doesn't even realise about.

You mean like every single NEET on this board?
>>
>>39424697
Having two sisters and no brothers totally affects my relationships with women in the present. Both my sisters were cruel and violent and yet both find some dummies to date them. Dad is cool but he always does what mom wants, never sticks up for himself and is very passive. I guess I am afraid of women subconsciously. All my male friends are older than me; I think I seek out older brother figures because I never had one.
>>
>>39424893
At least most of the NEETs here understand their uselessness. My sister is something else, like wasting our time, and money on water, electricity, and food without a single thought against it. Then she gets emotional when insulted but she's docile
>>
>be me 13 year old horny autistic kid
>nigger girl in class slaps my ass in front of all her roastie friends
>they all laugh
>I quickly slap hers back
>they all gasp and tell the teacher
>my retarded ass confessed to it for some reason and never said anything about it
>get a 90 miniute detention and a phone call home
>mfw only figured out even if I did say something teacher probably wouldn't believe me.
>>
>>39424697
My sister is the stereotypical cock-carousel riding filth that got knocked up at 20 and settled with a betacuck. It's almost hilariuos how close the the usual image of /r9k/'s woman she is.
>>
>qt girl slaps my butt
>slap her butt
>sie slaps My face furiously
>>
>>39424540
The Jews are doing exactly the same thing as the nazis did
>>
>>39425143
I hope you slapped her straight back.
>>
In reference to that video of the guy pushing the girl away and she falls into a window

>Girl goes to attack the guy
>Nothing is heard from the people watching
>Guy defends himself and pushes her away
>"AAWWROAAH FUCK YOU YA LIL CUNT"
>>
>>39424971
holy shit I also have a dad with no backbone who would always buy shit for my mum and never stand up for himself also I have 2 sisters and they are what I hate in women for example my sister is dating an unemployed chad yet if he was average looking or ugly she would dump him.
>>
>>39425246
Funny, it's the Muslims calling for a second Holocaust.

Plus their western sympathizers of course.
>>
>>39424000
>not loving dance class

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5r-wy1hYUA

You just don't know what's good Opie.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4akMaeZ0-k

the classic example
>>
File: 1504111308939.png (760KB, 1600x632px) Image search: [Google]
1504111308939.png
760KB, 1600x632px
Reposted from the Woman Hate thread >>39406605
>>
At uni right now

if your a guy you cannot get into any party without strong connections, a girl can get into any party she wants
>>
>>39426342
This is why only males can be robots.
>>
>>39425768
gave props until he started crying, the other fucker should have helped his mate and kicked the shit out of the other guy.
>>
>>39425400
Looks like my younger sister found a beta provider. Dating for less than a year and he quits his job to move in with her across the state. Now she's already talking about marriage. I think she took his virginity at 25. She joked to my parents about marrying him so she doesn't have to work. I think she realized her social work degree was a bad idea.
>>
>>39425421
It's happening all over Europe yeah, but the Israelis taking more and more of Palestine the situation there seems a little different to me. I don't like goatfuckers, but I can sort of see what they are doing out there.

It's like if I marched into your house and claimed it was my "promised land" and you get arrested when you try to defend your property, you'd be pretty pissed too
>>
>>39426004
jesus this made me rage
>>
File: 89689587.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
89689587.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>>39426004

What the fuck?

The mom and sister sound like illiterate narcissists.
>>
>>39427510
>>39427745

Robots will believe anything that supports their confirmation bias.
>>
>>39424091
sexism =/= double standards, but i get your point
>>
>>39427861
>implying there's anything hard to believe about that
>implying anyone would think it up
>>
>>39425307
>tfw people would just let you get assaulted because of your gender
>>
>>39429043
Yes, that's exactly what I'm implying.
It might have some VERY loose basis in reality; but if you take that story at face value, you're at a level of credulity approaching legitimate retardation.
>>
>>39429637
>everything that doesn't fit the world as i want people to believe it is must be a lie
>>
>>39429700
You've got that backwards, bucko. You're so blinded by butthurt that you swallow up any story, no matter how obviously made-up it is, which supports your resentment of women just like a faggot swallows semen.
>>
>>39424000
>be clumsy that you could literally die kid
>made bunch of mistakes
>tried super hard to not repeat
>failed
>disappoint parents
>cycle repeats
>other siblings do the exact same mistakes
>went scotch free
>>
>>39429783
>obviously made-up
Keep telling yourself that feminist.
>>
I can't have sex with anyone without being called a whore if the relationship falls apart.
And since I don't want marriage ever I've just remained a virgin untill 22 because I'm terrified of being spat on. Meantime the men I've dated simply see me as frigid bitch despite me having a normal libido. Sometimes I wonder if some of those relationships would have worked out if I wasn't so afraid of men seeing me as a whore.
>>
>be me
>12
>participate in debate competition
>topic is renewable energy
>our team gets to finals
>the board picks the best out of both teams to represent US
>the topic of debate will be gender equality
>pick every single girl because they're girls and one muslim boy
>my mother talks about how it's "great" and "fitting" that they picked girls to debate gender equality

this and many other things I had experienced made me think I was at fault for having a dick until I was ~15 and I still have psychological issues because of it
>>
>23 f
>have a 15 year old boyfriend
>only person who is upset about it is his mom

I understand completely that if I were a guy and he a girl I'd probably have already had to go door to door to proclaim that I'm a sexual predator.
>>
File: 1483041552590.jpg (297KB, 426x661px) Image search: [Google]
1483041552590.jpg
297KB, 426x661px
>>39424000
>virginity on females past 18 is desirable
>men should just kill themselves
>>
>>39430404
>and I still have psychological issues because of it
what are your issues anon? i hate being male.
>>
>>39430404
>I was at fault for having a dick
You are, your dick takes away any value you have, women will always be worth more than you
>>
>>39424000
>Go apply for a job
>Get told that all I had to do was turn in an application and the job is mine
>Run home, fill it out, run back
>Got there just in time to see them hire Shanika F'lrker the Third of Somalia
>She didn't even hand in an application, she literally asked "I'd like a job" and they fucking hand it to her
>Manager walks over to me
>"Yeah sorry bud, we're not really looking to hire right now. We could probably fit you in for like a few hours long shift or something"
FUCK YOU AFFIRMATIVE ACTION
>>
>>39431167
More like fuck the people who think it's acceptable.
>>
Older sister always got preference on everything over myself or our two other brothers. Sister doesn't like what we're watching on tv? Sister gets to watch what she wants. Go on family road trip, sister always gets a bed of her own while brothers and i either share a double bed or sleep on a cot. Order pizza, always get two xl for the family, sister gets to choose toppings on one of the pizzas.

On top of this all, sister would then loudly complain that i, being the youngest sibling, was spoiled and that she had everything so much harder. Cunt.
>>
>>39424715
>>39424394

But Men have it so easy in western, they wrote all laws of the world. Crying and making false statements are our defense.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170409-172229.png (608KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170409-172229.png
608KB, 1440x2560px
Robot sucide season starts in october.

Stay strong, robros.
>>
>>39431338
The laws are universal, femanon. There are no laws that benefit men at the expense of women. You also get benefit from bias in domestic/sexual assault cases, divorce, and family court.
>>
>>39431338
Oh look, someone who needs to kill him or herself.
>>
>>39431418
Did he need to post a trollface.jpg for you to not be baited?
>>
>apply for job at movie theater
>tfw some downie gets the job and I don't
>>
>18yrs old
>saved up enough money from 2 summers of work
>get into it with sister
>sister hits me
>I shove back
>mom comes running into the room screaming about how you dont hit a woman ever
>sister hits me in front of mom going dont hit girls
>mom tells me I deserved that
>decided time to eject from this life
>slap my sister hard and she falls down
>mom starts screaming about how im evil and hit females
>slap my mom
>room goes dead silent
>both have jaws to the floor
>slap my mom again
>tell her you let her hit me so now you get yours
>slap her about 5 more times and she falls to the floor crying
>sister makes attempt to come at me
>blast her hard in jaw and she goes down and is out
>mom tries to get up
>grab her by the collar and slap her a few more times
>walk into room and get my bags I had packed for when I moved out later this week
>as I am walking out I slap my mom 3 more times in the face and tell her maybe if dad did that you wouldnt be such a pathetic cunt
>mom starts crying about how horrible I am cuz I hit her
>slap her a few more times and walk out
>tell her why walking out that dad was forced out of my life and she's just a slut that has guys over
>havent talked to them in 6 yrs

still no clue why the police didnt arrest me but I left town with a friend that day and we ended up 3 states over and havent gone back. Eh fuck both of them and the years of my mom siding with my sister over anything and everything and letting her hit me and abuse me for years. Good riddance to abusive girls.

Also I have not struck a female since nor have I had the urge to. Just those 2 useless sluts and abusers
>>
File: 1504009381191.jpg (236KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1504009381191.jpg
236KB, 1280x720px
>>39431956
AIpha as fuck
>>
>>39432182
Also utterly fake as fuck. Just another robot wet-dream revenge fantasy.
>>
>>39431512
>apply for a job at a movie theater
>sorry anon, we only hire girls and attractive people
>>
>>39432465

Is that legal where you live or just something that people get away with anyway?
>>
File: why you always lyin.jpg (39KB, 640x920px) Image search: [Google]
why you always lyin.jpg
39KB, 640x920px
>>39432465
Nobody actually says that out loud, liar. Plus they do hire men to at least clean the theaters.
>>
>>39429783
>so blinded they believe any story
>myw this poster is so blinded theyll negate any story
Its liiiike theyre doing the same thing or something.
>>
>>39432396
aww poor lil babby is mad he doesnt have the balls to stand up to anyone unless he's behind a moniter.

you're fake as fuck and you'll never be anyone's wet dream

run along now loser
>>
>>39431956
I really like you.

What else had they done before that?
>>
>>39433247

No u

Originally because
>>
>>39433247
This is why normal people will never leave this site. You robots are so entertaining when you sperg out.

>>39433363
I thought the person who made up that story was the biggest loser in the thread, but you win the tiara for actually believing in it.
>>
>>39424129
maybe it had less to do with your sex and more to do with you having a reputation for being a little asshole
>>
>>39425307
I don't understand why men get so pissy about this. You are stronger than every woman out there. They cannot inflict that much damage on you unarmed
>>
>>39431956

lel

>mom slapped me once
>backhand her
>she starts crying and apologising for hitting me in the first place
>thats right bitch
>>
>>39433587
Am I to consider the consequences of my own actions, or the consequences of somebody else's actions? Both, you say? Fuck you, I say.
>>
>>39433665
>and apologising for hitting me in the first place
Point well and truly taken.
>>
>>39433587
>hurr EQUALITY ALSO MEANS EQUAL LEFTS

There aren't that many women out there hauling off and hitting men "for no reason" for them to whine like this. Like nobody is against them defending themselves necessarily if it does happen but the pissy types just want "the right" to take their mommy issues out on women and beat them bloody whenever they feel like without consequence. They're the same types who'd get punched by a man for whatever reason and just sit on the floor until he went away.
>>
>sister is 5 years older than I am
>does something mean to me
>she gets away with it
>I do the same thing to her
>get punished and scolded for it
This happened a lot back in the day.

>>39424697
Now that we're both adults, or at least a little grown up (I'm only 19 but I've grown a lot since then) we get along great, she even introduced me into normie shit like drinking and partying and shit. On the rare occasion that we are out together at a social event she even acts as the wingman for me. She's extremely social and I'm not really, which isn't really surprising since I'm posting that here.
>>
>>39433944
What mean things and what punishments?
>>
>>39433991
Honestly I don't even remember. My sister is very good at annoying and just bullying me especially without really making it obvious. She would just tease me until I rage and start cussing her out and crying, then my mom would just tell me to stop being a baby (she was 5 years older than I was remember, so she had a head start on me for ever basically). Then when I in the rare moment got her pissed off and raging my mom would get pissed off at me for being mean to my sister.
>>
>>39433554
lol I love how there's always that one idiot that has to show up and go HURR YOU SPERGED OUT!

if you stopped hanging out with tards all day you'd learn that someone disagreeing or posting something you dont think isnt a sperg out.

so close tardo yet oh so far in life
>>
>>39433991
But I kind of got revenge on all of that damage she did when I was little
>sister hits puberty
>always plays music extremely loud and would just laugh at me when I ask her to turn it down a bit
>when she wouldn't respond to me asking her to turn it down I would just turn it down my self
>she gets physical with me (5 years older, so she's stronger than me at this point)
>mom won't do anything about it because my sister is always nice to her and does everything she says
>sister turns 18 she's an utter cunt at this point and I had honest thoughts about wanting her dead and shit (would never act on it obviously)
>sister moves out to go to college
>her tyranny ends
>just me and my mom now
>relationship with my mom is not great, because of how she handled my sister and me
>she comes by every other weekend
>everytime she comes by I act really dismissive and just real mean to her
>say shit like "why the fuck are you here?" or "when are you leaving again?"
honestly didn't really say these things with intentions, just said them as a joke but probably subconsciously really meant what I said. I was like 16 so I was hitting puberty hard
>couple of months ago
>sister wants me and my mom to join her in therapy to air out some of her issues
>she tells me that the way I acted towards her when she moved out to go to college really hurt her
>but she also told me that she felt like she deserved it because of how mean she was when she hadn't moved out yet

So ever since then we've been pretty close. Sorry for how long the post was, just felt like typing all this out
>>
>>39433587
The words of someone that doesn't know shit about fighting. Humans are soft as shit. If anyone does so much as threaten to attack me I will strike them down on the spot. Absolutely no risk is acceptable. Unless the person somehow proves beforehand that they can't even harm a child I will take them 100% seriously no matter what and there are too many good reasons to even bother to write.
>>
>>39434285
Long posts like that are what I come to /r9k/ for. I'm glad things are better between you and that she does feel remorseful.

What's it like being close despite the bad history?
>>
>>39429783
Is ok dude you failed for trying there is no room for that in the internet looks like you forgot that
>>
>>39434552
Honestly it has probably made us closer than it would have been if we were just nice to each other our whole lives. We've both been through some shit (together and apart) so we're both not really like the rest of the world. Also she's a lesbo so it's real easy to talk about girls and stuff like that.

If you've seen the movie Gone Girl it's kind of like the relationship Ben Affleck's character had with his sister.
>>
>>39433554
hahahahah yeah exposed xDDdddD
>>
>>39434890
Interesting.

>Also she's a lesbo so it's real easy to talk about girls and stuff like that.
This especially, what's it like, compared to any other girl who's straight? What can you still not talk to her about because she's not a guy?

haven't seen Gone Girl I'm afraid.
>>
>>39435194
Well she's my sister so I can pretty much talk to her about anything, because we're close like that. The fact that she's also into girls kind of gives her more perspective on everything relationship or flirting wise, not that I have had relationships or whatever. But we're both kind of attractive people, she's just better at flirting and being open like that than I am, which is why she likes to wingman for me. Anyways I feel like I'm rambling so I'll just end it here. If you have more questions I'd love to answer, I feel like I kind of discover more shit about myself when I air it out like this.
>>
File: 5.jpg (853KB, 2276x2276px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
853KB, 2276x2276px
>>39435194
Also you should watch Gone Girl, great movie.
>>
>>39435395
>Anyways I feel like I'm rambling so I'll just end it here. If you have more questions I'd love to answer, I feel like I kind of discover more shit about myself when I air it out like this.
Cool! But it's the rambling that prompts questions! Without it I have to be more open-ended, like...

I'm an only child. So the thing I'm getting at is what different kinds of siblings are like. Older vs younger, lesbian vs straight sister, always got along vs had rough periods. Any insights?

>>39435409
I'll put it on the list, but it's a long list.
>>
>>39435671
Well to me this is normal, I don't know any other way than having a gay sister that's 5 years older than me and just has more experience in life. I do know that I wouldn't have it any other way though. Even though we had some hard times annoying each other, I still would pick that over being alone and not having anyone but my parents.

When I said I felt like I was rambling that's because I want to make my posts more readable for you guys. I don't proofread.
>>
>>39435834
Yeah I was pretty lonely as a kid. I honestly suspect there's more only children represented on /r9k/ than the average.
>>
>>39435927
Yeah I bet, I had to babysit this kid that was an only child once, he was very desperate for attention and I didn't really like him. I did kind of feel sorry for him though, because I think he started seeing me as his big brother or something. Always trying to impress me but really just being annoying by doing so. He didn't know any better though because he didn't have any siblings he could learn to kind of get along with.

I do wish I had had a little brother or something though, just feel like that would have been fun. Just watching this video alone. 5 years is a big gap between siblings.
>>
File: CWtlcmNWwAACmIi.jpg (58KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CWtlcmNWwAACmIi.jpg
58KB, 600x600px
>>39436397
video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMKhQZSK5vQ
>>
>>39434890

I had a similar situation.

Sister looked down on me all my life for not being Chad. Once she became an adult she noticed how unemployed constantly drunk Chad can't really be counted on for anything but looking out for himself when she was in a serious jam and I went to bail her out, not her Chad and Stacey friends who couldn't be bothered.

After that she learned her lesson and finally started appreciating me. Though now there's the opposite problem of her thinking TOO highly of me and thinking I'm better than I am and always cheering for me to go out into the world and be successful because I'm too good to be a robot.

But eh, I guess it's better than her looking down on me.
>>
>>39436397
>he was very desperate for attention and I didn't really like him. I did kind of feel sorry for him though, because I think he started seeing me as his big brother or something. Always trying to impress me but really just being annoying by doing so.
You babysat me...

>5 years is a big gap between siblings.
What did it mean for you and your sister?
>>
>>39424394
>>39433568
Shouldn't you gals be busy hosing out your smeg motels or something like that?
>>
File: IMG_20170802_172344.jpg (253KB, 1597x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170802_172344.jpg
253KB, 1597x1600px
>>39437380
Well that big gap kept being reinforced by our parents, like how my sister would be allowed something I wasn't and then them going "well you're too young", or my sister having to clean up or do something I couldn't yet because I was too young still, like cooking or other stuff. Basic chores. Then later on it meant that whenever I started something she just finished doing it. Like for example high school takes 5 years in my country (depending on what tier you get, but for me and my sister it was 5). I started high school and that same year she went off to college. Now I'm starting college and she's already off working with her college degree. But once I accepted that I was always going to be behind, and in a way more accepting of my sister I guess, it got better.

>>39437307
Are you older than your sister or is she older than you?
>>
File: #rekt.gif (884KB, 215x298px) Image search: [Google]
#rekt.gif
884KB, 215x298px
>>39433587
In that video specifically, she kicked him in the nuts and socked him in the face, his retaliation was restrained and way less forceful. There just happened to be weak plate glass behind her and made it seem like it a bigger deal than it was.

But I'm also for women getting absolutely knocked the fuck out when they're the aggressors, she got off lucky
>>
>>39433882
You seem a little out of touch with reality, try going out more.
>>
>>39424000
>have twin sister
>our 16th birrhday
>she gets a car
>I get a shirt
>ask parents what the fuck
>mom: "what did you expect? Condoms?"
>sister: "like he'd ever use them!"
>they start laughing
>>
>>39437724
Jesus christ. They can't even claim age difference. No way is that a one off either. Does your sister notice?
>>
>>39438222
>women
>possessing awareness
>>
>>39437559
I wanna see this video, can someone put it so I can get more angry at societys messed up standards?
>>
>>39438884
searching for keywords works better than most people think
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ypO-uEQjkA
>>
>>39430482
original story time originally
>>
>Like 8 years old or something
>Sister and I were getting babysat by some random chick I didn't know
>Be a good little goy that dindu nuffin
>Sister would always do stuff she wasn't supposed to do like stealing or drawing on shit
>When the babysitter would see what was done she would always instantly blame me and punish me
>Tired protesting but she just told me to shut the fuck up
>Gave up and just stopped talking while being babysat all together
>Pretty much spent 90% of the time standing facing a corner
Sometimes I wonder if this had any effect on how I view women and authority figures
Thread posts: 116
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.