[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like, as a fembot, all my intelligence seems to do is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 9

I feel like, as a fembot, all my intelligence seems to do is intimidate men.. why can't guys hold a conversation with an intelligent woman without sperging out?
>>
Correction: Your intelligence intimidates stupid men.
>>
>>39423948

>they can

U clearly never spoke to a non virgin man
>>
Because you talk to stupid people.
>>
>>39423948
Please use your intelligence on my penis.
>>
How do you know you're intelligent?
>>
>Implying intelligent non-betas sperg out while talking to intelligent women
>>
Because the only thing intelligent women due different than the average one is rationalize their bullshit behaviors in a more articuIate manner.
>>
>robot or fembot
>intelligent
Pick one. Most of this board is borderline retarded.
>>
You're not intelligent, you're a pretentious and self-obsessed bitch. Try being more humble and interested in other people.
If you actually were intelligent, you'd know that general intelligence doesn't exist as an attribute of a decision making system.
>>
Because the only thing an intelligent women does that's different than the average one is rationalize their bullshit behaviors in a more articuIate/self-contained manner.
>>
File: b9c.jpg (54KB, 680x598px) Image search: [Google]
b9c.jpg
54KB, 680x598px
this is my curse
>>
>females
>r9k

This board really is shit.
>>
File: CtDW6qSWYAAXMtg.jpg (37KB, 480x390px) Image search: [Google]
CtDW6qSWYAAXMtg.jpg
37KB, 480x390px
>seriously replying to "I'm a girl by the way: The Poster" with added discord for extra cancer
>>
They can't handle a strong nord woman
>>
File: 1443958346638.jpg (55KB, 600x601px) Image search: [Google]
1443958346638.jpg
55KB, 600x601px
>>39423948
I really hope people don't reply to this to 300
100 dollars says op made one post and left
>>
>>39423948
>why can't guys hold a conversation with an intelligent woman without sperging out?

Because there are several times during most conversations where if you were a man, I'd have told you to shut the fuck up or called you an arrogant faggot.
Because of social dynamics, it is unacceptable for me to do this to you, and it is frustrating.
>>
>>39424138
I know at least three real fembots (not including myself). btfo
>>
>intelligent
>woman

Kek, people are so fucking full of self
>>
>>39424362
Btfo is stupid, you dummy. Please don't say it.
>tfw only 3 of the girls I've talked to from this board have proven they're female
>>
>>39424362
He's not saying you're not here. In fact, he's acknowledging that fact that your presence both makes this board worse and that it had to have already reached a shitty level in order for you to be here in the first place.

t. guy who had to mansplain this to you because women are to smart four reading comprehension skills
>>
The female brain is more finely tuned towards conversation. I don't think men have the aptitude to effortlessly converse with a being of your caliber. Of course as men we're always 'thinking,' and you're, I assume, more difficult to conjur an interesting conversation with considering we're RELatively socioverbally inept. It could be the stress of them having to keep up idk senpai
>>
>>39424616
P.S. word filters :(
>>
>>39424387
>Btfo is stupid, you dummy. Please don't say it.
no. btfo
>>
>>39423948
>why can't guys hold a conversation with an intelligent woman without sperging out?
What makes you think that if you had a penis it would be any different?
Is this bait? Are you trying to get (You)'s or to find a highly-intellectual autistic robot to mate?
State your business, woman.
>>
>fembot
>intelligence

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animals_by_number_of_neurons
>"The average number of neocortical neurons was 19 billion in female brains and 23 billion in male brains."

The only reason you can hold conversation is because your brain spent billions of neurons in honing this skill. It will be more than likely only skill u possess. While males have bigger brains and can learn more skills.

Not so clever now, are you?
>>
>>39423948
Because they need to feel smarter than whomever they're with.

I'm not a genius, but I was always considered "gifted" and I'm working on a STEM related masters, so I'm doing alright. Men are completely incapable of admitting they're wrong. If I'm wrong, I make an effort to say "you were right" to the person who caught my mistake in order to be humble. I have plenty of female friends and coworkers who will say the same thing to me. Men? Even when they're absolutely fucking wrong? Never. I had a dude insist to me once that the Treaty of Versailles was signed AFTER WW2. Then he got uppity at me when I pulled out my phone to show him. I've had male professors take me aside and ask me not to correct male classmates because it would "make my professional life very difficult", even though I fucking apologize, take people aside and very quietly correct people when I do notice flaws in their work. Men are babies.

Even in other things, like music, men won't talk to me. It's probably because I'm ugly. Men love to chat up hot girls who have no clue what they're talking about. Most men won't entertain polite conversation with me. Only older, already married men (like my professors or my friend's dads) are interested in long chats about music or history or whatever with me. Most young men have basically no interest in talking to a nonfuckable woman, and respond with apathy to them at best and pure hostility at worst.
>>
ITT: A bunch of unwanted beta female sluts who think they are victims because not enough Chads exist to date them circlejerk about how "intelligent" they are.
>>
>>39423948
>"intelligence"
>bitching about the way men act instead of realizing that's just in their nature.
>complaining on r9k instead of doing something

Holy fuck I'm an idiot for wasting my time here but at least I'm not naive enough to convince myself i'm "smart" or anything

Honestly fucking kill yourself
>>
>>39425982
>you should do something about what I consider to be nature

>>39425894
Or just have people be nice to us? Make friends? Maybe find a partner who likes us for our interests the way we like them for theirs?

I know it's my gender because when I post on 4chan and other anonymous sites with my gender concealed, I have awesome conversations with people about my hobbies. I used to trade stuff and I'd be friends with someone for a really long time before we met IRL and they discovered I was a chick. In real life, where my gender is obvious, I have an incredibly hard time getting that same calibre of polite, engaging, friendly conversation. I have no shortage of IRL female friends. Male friends? That's a whole other issue - but online I have several.

But yeah, sure, this is about """"chad"""""".
>>
>Tfw I had an IQ test 2 years ago (real one not facebook bullshit) and the results said that I was gifted
>Feel a lot dumber now because of the weed I took
REGRET REGRET
>>
men don't need you to impress them. stop trying. men don't want spicy repartee like in your romcoms. impress your parents or your girlfriends or your employer. men want you to be nice and attractive and not a cunt. are you intelligent enough to make that happen?
>>
>>39426166
>men don't need you to impress them.
Yes I do.
>men don't want spicy repartee like in your romcoms.
Yes I do but like in my animes.
>>
>>39426101
>I know it's my gender because when I post on 4chan and other anonymous sites with my gender concealed, I have awesome conversations with people about my hobbies. I used to trade stuff and I'd be friends with someone for a really long time before we met IRL and they discovered I was a chick. In real life, where my gender is obvious, I have an incredibly hard time getting that same calibre of polite, engaging, friendly conversation. I have no shortage of IRL female friends. Male friends? That's a whole other issue - but online I have several.
because your male friends don't want that out of you. they want your pussy and tits. hang out with gay men and chat about your hobbies all you want. when a hetero man is near a hetero woman, everything is sexually charged even if only at a small level. men have to remember not to look at your tits and to ignore the smell of your deodorant or perfume. that is why things are different online.
>>
>>39423948
Discordfagging belongs on >>>/soc/.
>>
>>39426101
You're just spoiled and entitled and you're trying to be a victim. People have brushed me off plenty of times before, I've been invalidated by others on an intellectual scale, but I have a dick so nobody gives me any sympathy. That's fine. Your problem is you think that since a few guys get nervous around you, that's all of a sudden proof that society oppresses you. Have you ever considered that these are just shy nervous young guys? Of course not, you're a self-absorbed rude cunt.
>>
>>39426220
Uh duh, that's my fucking point. Thank you for proving to me that 99.9% of men are basically subhuman. I was well aware, but thanks.

>assuming I'm straight
>>
>>39426297
Maybe you would find better people if you weren't so busy fulfilling your confirmation bias and tried being nice instead.
>>
>>39426274
>they're just nervous!
And I'm entitled? Sounds like you have no shortage of excuses for people you project yourself onto. The fuck are you even talking about?

Yeah, because a guy who gets aggressive with me when I politely tell him that his calculations is wrong is clearly such a poor, fragile sweetheart. I'm shy. These people aren't shy and yet they still are outraged by even the slightest criticism. I'm not fucking talking about some dude being quiet around me while I talk at him. I am talking about men being incapable of admitting they're wrong, yelling at me, telling me not to correct men, being hypercritical of me but not of more attractive, less intelligent women, etc.

>spoiled
>entitled
>rude
[citation needed]
>>
>>39426417
>tried being nice
Nice fucking confirmation bias. Read my post again.
>apologize when correcting
>take people aside so as not to humiliate them
>quietly offer constructive criticism
>approach people in a friendly way
>have no shortage of female friends IRL, no shortage of online friends

Clearly the problem is that I'm not nice. Can you not read?
>>
>tfw too stupid for intelligent women
>>
>>39426456
I'm going to wait until you calm down before I read anything that you wrote.
I might go listen to some Elvis.
>>
>>39426429
Yes, you are entitled. You made a thread whining about what a victim you are just because some guys don't behave the way you want. The same has happened to me too. You need to get over it. Projection? No, you're just deflecting. You're not smart because you brush off all criticism as "projection" like every other snarky internet know-it-all.
>Yeah, because a guy who gets aggressive with me when I politely tell him that his calculations is wrong is clearly such a poor, fragile sweetheart
I never said that you dumb bitch.
>I'm shy
So are they, you just think they shouldn't be because they are men and you expect all men to be cool socially extroverted good looking feminist types.
>I am talking about men being incapable of admitting they're wrong, yelling at me, telling me not to correct men
I can admit I'm wrong when necessary. I've gotten my ass kicked by the best of the best. It really depends on the guy(s) you're talking to. You also have to understand that men need to be tough and strong and the top of their game or else they become exposed to threats and fall very far down the social ladder.
>being hypercritical of me but not of more attractive, less intelligent women, etc.
You sound very arrogant, but it also seems as though you're jealous that these guys don't treat you as well as they do attractive women. Life sucks, get used to it. You can use this all to be a victim and people will support you. Guys are thirsty as fuck anyways, so unless you're turbo ugly they will want to fuck you just as they would an attractive woman.
>>
See guys, this is what happens when you don't respect women. Show some respect

Women're more emotional beings and we need to be courteous of that fact.
>>
> Sits back with popcorn in hand
> Watches everyone getting master baited
>>
I've always been more intimidated by the IDEA of an intelligent woman more than anything else, I realise now that there really weren't that many, it was more a mental notion, and I think part of the SOURCE of that idea was in fact the "men are intimidated by smart women" meme.

I think there's good reason for males to be intimidated by more 'intelligent' women, because firstly women tend to have all social power behind them. Just imagine a man and a woman fighting - if the man loses the fight people of both genders are likely to call him weak and give him shit, but if he actually hurts his opponent, he's a monster and will likely be attacked physically by others! It's the same thing in verbal arguments - men feel disarmed but also have the urge to win the argument. Secondly, I think women have a 'faster' sort of mind, they can outmaneuver men in immediate verbal arguments, and will often employ emotional arguments which stump men at first. Again, there's a justified fear of humiliation.

Another thing is - 'intelligent' women often use their mind for evil. Academia is filled with women who are possibly above average intelligence, at least so far as you'd define it with reference to academia (personally I think the smartest girls are more casual and free flowing). All these women seem to use their minds to manipulate and distort the truth in order to exact pain on men and boys.

I did experience something close to being intimidated in real life after talking to my first fembot, though. Some rich girl from Boston. I never really got to see her mind at work, but I did have a sense she was very intelligent.
>>
File: oeh.png (283KB, 2401x2400px)
oeh.png
283KB, 2401x2400px
>>39423948
>being this desperate for attention
i sincerely hope that you are trolling, because if not, then you are desperate enough to come on /r9k (out of all places) and use such an obvious bait not even the thirstiest robot would bite
i am more inclined to believe that it is a bait, because nobody can misplan so bad, but hey, poe's law is a thing
>>
>>39426193
>>men don't need you to impress them.
>Yes I do.
>>men don't want spicy repartee like in your romcoms.
>Yes I do but like in my animes.
op is looking to talk about men she wants to date (chad, brad, chadlet, etc.)-- men who aren't /r9k/ robots.
>>
>have a crush on my manager
>she's an intelligent nerd
>is single, ugly and acne scars
>say, "when are we gonna hang out?"
>she goes, "and do what?"
>i say i dunno
>she suggests to join her on anime conventions with her and 2 other dudes

heh. i think i'll pass on that.
moral of the story: it doesn't matter if you're interested in the woman's personality, intellect and interests.

intelligent women will find a way to rationalize themselves out of a date.
>>
>>39426297
>Uh duh, that's my fucking point. Thank you for proving to me that 99.9% of men are basically subhuman. I was well aware, but thanks.
>>assuming I'm straight
hetero guys don't want to chat about hobbies with lesbians.
>>
>>39426573
>See guys, this is what happens when you don't respect women. Show some respect
>Women're more emotional beings and we need to be courteous of that fact.
women belong locked in cages and treated as livestock.
>>
>>39426899
>>say, "when are we gonna hang out?"
>>she goes, "and do what?"
>>i say i dunno
should have said you wanted to bring her to your place for watching anime and chinese food.
>>
>>39426899
>passing up a 4 way with an animu slut

are you gay, anon?
>>
>>39426519
>bait this bad

>>39426527
>thinks I started this thread
Like I said, projection. You're not really responding to reality.

>never said that
Then why was the point of your comment?
>"I don't like x behaviour."
>"What about y!"
>"Y is not x."
>"Oh my God you stupid bitch I didn't mean x was y."

>you expect all men to be extroverts
To quote you, "I never said that, you dumb bitch."

>men need to...
More like they choose to. I'd prefer it if the men in my workplace could admit they were wrong instead of yelling at me.

Anyway, you constant failure (or deliberate attempts) to misunderstand me proves that you're obviously not responding to me or my posts, but something in your head. Who hurt you?

>>39426782
I was generally with this post until the shit about women having their equivalent of the Elders of Zion in academia to hurt men.

>>39426956
Yes, clearly. That's why mad. Glad we're on the same page.

>I love how when /r9k/ always just ends up confirming femanons worst suspicions.
>>
>>39427372
>worst suspicions
Yep.

>woman says men do something bad
>anons bitch that this isn't true, stop saying you're oppressed, stop playing victim
>other anons say and admit to doing the exact thing the femanon complained about
>>
>>39427372
I followed the trail of replies and you assumed the position of OP. Unless you're lying, which wouldn't be that far fetched. It's not projection, you're just as snarky spoiled cunt that can't handle criticism. This is why guys don't like you.
>To quote you, "I never said that, you dumb bitch."
One thing has nothing to do with the other, dumb bitch. You expect all men to be cool male model extroverts that accept you completely yet you don't accept them. This is what this thread is based on.
>More like they choose to
No, they need to. You don't understand what it's like to be a man. The social ladder is very important.
>Anyway, you constant failure (or deliberate attempts) to misunderstand me proves that you're obviously not responding to me or my posts, but something in your head. Who hurt you?
This entire thread is based off your own bitterness and victimization because not every guy all times of the day like you. Suck it up you spoiled princess, you're not a victim. Yes, men are human and not all of them can be perfect for oh so important you, get a gripe and go shove another dildo up your ass you spoiled whiny entitled little bitch.
>>
>>39427414
>One guy on the internet is rude because the femanon OP is rude
>It must mean that all men are like that
>>
>>39427372

>I was generally with this post until the shit about women having their equivalent of the Elders of Zion in academia to hurt men.

Anon you're simply ignorant as most people are. Vast numbers of female academics are focused entirely on the issue of women and feminism. This is an overwhelming reality in academia. Are there women who simply study subjects without constantly harping on about women and patriarchy and feminism? Sure. However there are thousands of women in every country working in academia with a complete focus on women and feminism and 'patriarchy', revising history, cranking out shit science (don't you ever wonder where the academic basis for the wage gap comes from??), arguing for changes to law - and they get their way because of the presumed authority that status within academia carries.

As an experiment, head over to academia.edu and try searching for "misogyny" and see how many results you get, then try "misandry" and take a look at the titles, or try searching for "women in..." and then "men in...", you'll find that there are THOUSANDS and even HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS more female-centric results. Now academia.edu isn't definitive for academia in general, because it's a very informal site so you get a fair deal more shitty SJW activism involved, but if you tried this with more rigorous academia sites and journals you find literally the same thing.

This is the social, economic, and political power that's arrayed against men and boys.
>>
File: 1493429635062.jpg (66KB, 396x396px) Image search: [Google]
1493429635062.jpg
66KB, 396x396px
>>39423948
>as a fembot
>doesn't post tits
>50+ replies

Fof fuck's sake...
>>
>>39427372
>>39427485

In fact I just did this for you...

"misogyny" - 12 pages of results, 1362 followers (many followers are contributors)
"misandry" - 1 page (a small one), 12 followers!

"Sexualization of Young Girls and Women" 8 pages, 1,848 Followers
No equivalent for men! Because men and boys are never sexualised, are they?

80,392 papers found for 'women'
26,465 papers found for 'men'
The kicker with this is considering how the two terms are use. I'd PAY you if you could find an article framing women in the slightest negative light, but many of the papers with "men" as the title are titles like "Men Alone, Men Entwined: Reconsidering Colonial Masculinity" or " Men, Masculinities andDisaster" (both taken from the first page of results, this second title seems to tie global warming to men and masculinity!).

You get what I'm saying, right?
>>
>>39427302
nah, her answer said, "i'm not interested in dating".

>>39427361
i don't care about anime at all.
>>
File: ece149_5577217.jpg (457KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ece149_5577217.jpg
457KB, 1920x1200px
>>39423948
You are probably not intelligent, and the reason men don't want to talk to you, is because you LARP as "le intellectual" while spouting stupid female bullshit.
>>
Well, OP, what's your favourite dinosaur?
>>
thread is probably just role-playing but anyway, i talked to a girl from here that seemed really smart (a lot smarter than me anyway lol) but the way she went about things was v rude and obnoxious. insisted on making every conversation into an argument, always talked like she was writing an english essay and in general really annoying so i just stopped. that kind of stuff gets dull very quickly, there's a time for deep intelligent discourse, but sometimes you just want to shoot the shit with someone and have a laugh
>>
>>39427675
I'm really not comfortable in big discord channels
Why do people share them like this and invite the shit from r9k freely?
>>
>>39427450
>boys don't like me because you don't understand how 4chan replies work

>"let me tell you what you expect even though you contradicted me"

>this much vitriol
No really, what was her name? Did she even know you existed before she fucked Chad?

>>39427481
Don't samefag so hard.
>>
File: angeri.jpg (53KB, 625x731px) Image search: [Google]
angeri.jpg
53KB, 625x731px
>>39423948
>sapiosexual meme
>can't even do the Jacobian
>>
>>39427485
>because women talk about themselves that means there's a secret society against men
If men want to write articles about themselves they can.

>implying the wage gap isn't real

Hell, let's say for the sake of argument it doesn't. If it doesn't, that only means a group of sociologists, economists, and gender theorists are wrong. Occam's razor says some people being incorrect is more probable than a secret society.

You're paranoid and need to work on critical thinking.
>>
>>39428010
>All this deflection
You're the one who made the thread, don't try to use Chad against me when you're just bitter that not every single guy is an alpha male you can idolize. You didn't contradict me at all, being a snarky woman online doesn't automatically mean you contradict somebody you dumb cunt. Again, you're not a victim, yet even on /r9k/ most people side with you because you're truly the one with privilege.
>>
>>39428068

>because women talk about themselves that means there's a secret society against men

You were the one to raise the idea o a 'secret society'. I simply said that academia is infested with women who promote gynocentric work and this aggresses against males because males perspectives aren't accounted for, there's no counter-balance.

>If men want to write articles about themselves they can.

You miss the point of this. Women in academia CLEARLY feel free to not only constantly promote female-centric work, but they're also free to attack men and boys in various ways. The problem is not a lack of men willing to talk about male issues - the problem is women overwhelmingly excluding males from consideration. Another one to try "violence against.." brings up two major tags, "violence against women" and "violence against women and children", the first group has thousands of followers and 200 pages of articles, "violence against men" has a single page and most of the articles aren't talking about violence against men!!! This is despite the fact that 80% on average of real violence in society is against men! Both and women should be writing about both genders and empathising with both, but they aren't! Men are generally writing about PEOPLE, and huge numbers of women are writing positively about women and if at all about men - they are writing negatively.

>implying the wage gap isn't real

I'm off to bed.
>>
>>39423948
>as a fembot
>I feel
>i intimidate men
>an intelligent woman
weeeeewww son
>>
>>39423948
What do you usually talk about with this guys that you intimidate?
>>
ITT: OP confuses repulsion for intimidation and doesn't realize her pedantic attitude is off putting to all living creatures
>>
>>39423948
Hi fembot, how old are you?
>>
>>39423948
You're probably a female neckbeard

>tips fedora m'lord
>>
>>39428068
I get it you are in denial and don't want to bother with the issue.
But you are not a man. Men have a different relationship with politics, because we build and maintain society. So if anything is wrong with it we tend to wanna fix it while women can't be bothered to do so.
Women just take action on matters related exclusively to themselves.
>>
>>39428280
>OP confuses
>repulsion
>realize
>pedantic attitude
>living creatures
autism 101
>>
> nobody wants to talk about dinosaurs
How can I really tell who has any useful intelligence, then??
>>
>>39428556
>> nobody wants to talk about dinosaurs
omg so quirky and cute! xD i love that you still like dinosaurs and don't mind being a little "childish" lol. Dinosaurs will ALWAYYSS be cool!! Rawrrr hehe xD You're really attractive to me now. :)
>>
>>39428441
so you just randomly quoted words and that means it's autism? okay then.
>>
>>39428592
liek omg we just click your so random xD
>>
>>39428102
(You)

>>39428437
>women are unique amongst all humans in that they prioritize the things that affect them

>>39428556
I like Compsognathus. Not really dinosaurs, but marine reptiles are top notch. I live right beside the ROM in a condo. Ever read All Yesterdays?
>>
>>39428556
>>39428592
oh and to add: i don't see it as a cheap ploy to differentiate yourself from others, at all, i think you just GENUINELY fucking really like dinosaurs. so pure and genuine and innocent <3. like just a genuinely nice guy who doesn't change his behavior to attract girls ^^
>>
>>39428592
>>39428611
fucking destroyed lmfaoo
>>
>>39428601
y-YES!

>>39428592
D-die!
>>
I don't understand the dinosaur part here. Is it robots making fun of autistic women like OP or is it feminist cunts making fun of nerdy guys?
>>
>>39428739
A thirsty robot ITT was pretending to be quirky because he thought there might be nerdy girls lurking and promptly got BTFO
>>
>>39428610
Compsognathus is cool
I really like the smaller theropods, too, with Microraptor being my favourite

I have read All Yesterdays but some of the paleoartists kind of get on my nerves. John Conway in particular doesn't seem like a tolerable human being, but that was years ago and maybe he's grown up since then. What do you think?

>>39428611
It is definitely genuine behaviour. Liking dinosaurs as I do into adulthood has probably closed off more potential friendships than its provided me, but I'm passionate about it and it informs my identity so I don't think I'll change anytime soon
>>
>>39428739
>>39428797
i dont get it

onirig
>>
>>39428739
I just wanted to know what people's favourite dinosaur is as a way to slip into the conversation
it's a common icebreaker for me, both to see if the other party cares enough to give me a response, and express that dinosaurs are my passion and let people know right away
>>
>>39428610
>>women are unique amongst all humans in that they prioritize the things that affect them
There are plenty exemples of men doing the opposite, like going to war for theit country or working on dangerous/unhealthy jobs, to support their families
Women, on the other hand, break up families for no good reasons and let people inside their country that will ultimately destroy their nation and culture.
>>
>>39428812
>has probably closed off more potential friendships than its provided me
Well duh. Because you have no personality at all out of """liking dinosaurs""" which obviously isn't a real personality, it's a cheap trick you use as an icebreaker and you've somehow let it take over your entire self and now that's all you are. That was kind of the point. It's really pathetic.
>>
>>39428867
Is that really what you think? Why is it a bad thing to retain passion into adulthood?
>>
>>39428886
No, what I really think is that you should kill yourself.
>>
>>39423948
every self-described "intelligent" girl i've seen ends up only able to talk about shit like women's history and sjw philosophy.
>>
>>39428909
I see
I'm not sure what prompted that, but try to have a nice day, at any rate
>>
>>39428909
>>39428967
ah the calm but crude banter

my favorite
>>
>>39428610
I guess I passed by the ROM comment
but you're canadian, too? that's pretty nifty
>>
>>39428610
You're in this very thread right now where men appreciate your "intelligence" yet that's still not good enough. You are the problem.
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.