[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to live in the far future where all jobs are automated

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

I want to live in the far future where all jobs are automated and I'm the only person alive

>Nobody on the streets
>Nobody in stores
>Nobody anywhere

Deafening silence everywhere you go aside from the gentle click clack of the train or the beep boop of the self checkout in a supermarket. People are annoying, I don't like any of them. I want to live in isolation but I don't want to throw away the comforts of modern life.
>>
bump for a future devoid of normies
>>
Reeee reply to my thread instead of posting about traps
>>
>>39423736
I want to live in the far future where all jobs are automated and I can remain immersed in perfect VR indefinitely. I'd start with an empty world like the one you describe and then take in more exotic sights once I'd had my fill, maybe eventually having simulated friends or a gf to my liking.
>>
I want to live in a future where the earth itself is terraformed to be an entire machine. Externally it looks like humans never even touched it, but you can just survive on it with zero effort. Because everything is an automated part of the machine.
>>
File: 1408299077704.jpg (34KB, 268x194px) Image search: [Google]
1408299077704.jpg
34KB, 268x194px
>>39423736
I'm more of the degenerative apocalypse kind of guy. I'd be fine with nature taking over after 99.99% of all people are killed. I could live as a hermit, hunt, do electrical work and trade for what I can't get myself.
>>
>>39423736
Why are you posting here than?
>>
File: 1499099953646.jpg (154KB, 945x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1499099953646.jpg
154KB, 945x1500px
>ywn live among the stars
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.