[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I now understand why homosexuality happens >Be me,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1501995933495.png (706KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
1501995933495.png
706KB, 1200x600px
I think I now understand why homosexuality happens
>Be me, 23 KHV
>never been touched by or touched a girl
>hanging out with a few other guys I met on the internet, one twink, one obviosly gay guy and one normal looking guy
>the topic goes into dicksucking at one point
>one of them tells me he'd suck anyone dry, and at his point I start to becoem erect at the mention of a dick getting sucked
>Another one admits it is so
>third one says that the second one isn't bad either
>the first one tells the third one he has a very suckable cock
>And then notices y tent I am awkardly now hiding due to all this talk of lewd things
>starts touchign me, and as itis the first tiem anyone's touching me that way it feels so good I don't want to resist
>tells me he's going to proof it and then my first ever blowjob happens and it feels good
>soon enough two and three are engaged in sucking each other off
>ask if I am supposed to blow number one, and he tells me he likes to suck more than getting sucked
>going to have a four-way this sunday with them and don't even need to take anything up my own butt, unless I want to
>>
>>39423549
Hot
Keep us posted, OP
>>
>>39423549
what is /lgbt/

saged
>>
>>39423549
Got any more?

Glad to hear you found some fun friends as well
>>
>>39423549
Don't you feel like it's wrong and you're only doing it because you haven't been able to speak to a girl properly?
>>
>>39423549
You know they like to prove they're so good, they "turn straight guys gay", so fuck off to >>>/lgbt/, faggot
>>
>>39423549
So, what you're saying is that you're a fucking normalfag that shouldn't be here?
>>
>>39423549
That's not how it happens you retard you all were clearly faggots already
>>
So much salt in this thread
>>
>>39423549
>gay guy
>normal looking guy
sigh
>>
Oh man, another fag thread on /r9gay/!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.