[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>turns out I have cancer >glad that finally I can get off

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: superman-dead-on-the-ground.jpg (90KB, 743x279px) Image search: [Google]
superman-dead-on-the-ground.jpg
90KB, 743x279px
>turns out I have cancer
>glad that finally I can get off this miserable ride without killing myself (I wanted to do it many times but my mom wouldn't survive it that I took my own life)
>stage 3 so I have enough time to sell my shit and to make enough money to my little bro who I always loved
>mom and dad visits me today
>I forgot to hide the papers from the doctor on my desk
>of course they saw it
>of course they started to rage I will go on chemotherapy as soon as possible
>of course we started to argue, and they left crying

Fuck this life.
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 400x400px
Have fun anon, do all the pain killers u can
>>
Damn, man, thats a jackpot over there.
>>
>>39423590
Thanks dude. There are postive things too. Now I am actually thinking about losing my virginity with a hooker.
>>
>>39423501

What kind of cancer have you got OP?
I hope the pain is not too bad for you.
>>
File: tumblr_o9jl8h6XHt1r7x3oco1_500.jpg (68KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9jl8h6XHt1r7x3oco1_500.jpg
68KB, 500x372px
>>39423501
Wasted cancer GETs
>>
>There are postive things too. Now I am actually thinking about losing my virginity with a hooker.

Welcome to the essence of /r9k/, folks.
>>
>>39423501
Unfortunate but all too common.

Death is probably welcome but dying of cancer is nothing pleasant. It is a slow, painful, rotting process. Watched too many people die or come close to dying because of it. It's disgusting and undignified way to go. I feel for you. Best of luck with everything.
>>
>>39423800
If he is gonna die anyway, and we all know that it will be painful, can't he just ask the doctors to make it quick and end it after he sold all his shit?
>>
How did you get to stage 3 without noticing and seeing a doctor earlier?
>>
>>39423860
You use the konami code
>>
>>39423501
do you know how long you have?
>>
File: 1101930531_400.jpg (37KB, 400x527px) Image search: [Google]
1101930531_400.jpg
37KB, 400x527px
>>39423834
No because that's technically manslaughter and also doctors take something called a Hippocratic oath which is them pledging to only work to save lives, not to end them.

There once was a doctor back in the 90s who devoted himself to human euthanasia for the terminally but he was branded a criminal and they locked his ass up for multiple counts of murder.
>>
>>39423921
Euthanasia is legal in a few countries
>>
op can still be an hero or an ghost if he wants to end his pain fast
>>
>>39423932
Not the USA though. As we all know, that's the only country that matters.
>>
>>39423985
3rd world country by 2020
>>
>>39424024
India might be number one, one day but you'll never be number one til you stop doing number two. (In the street.)
>>
>>39424063
I fuck ur mother u basterd bitch you never be number 1 unless you stop number 2 in walmart street
>>
>>39423501
Kill some niggers before you go, at least take out the trash
>>
>>39423501
God speed anon. Hope there is a 4chan on the other side
>>
>>39423985
I think it now legal in one state.
>>
>>39423501
I've had cancer. I know how you feel, I felt relieved when I discovered I had it. I was finally going to leave.
But the tumors proved too painful, so I did chemo in the end and here I am, most probably cancer-free.

If you have questions regarding cancer and chemo feel free to ask.
>>
Just get a gun, kill some roasties and commit suicide by cop. Much less painful than dying from cancer.
>>
>>39423501
Why are you starting chemotherapy? it's useless, you'll be better of just dying.
>>
>>39424314
this i would rather die without chemo if its less painfull
>>
File: 1498830766441.jpg (74KB, 785x644px) Image search: [Google]
1498830766441.jpg
74KB, 785x644px
I want to die too, can you give me some cancer
>>
>>39424314
>>39424704
Chemo isn't painful. It sucks really hard because you have nausea 24/7, food tastes like shit, if you have allergies they get amplified, you have a hard time breathing and don't have any energy but it isn't painful in any way.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.