[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*Yaaaaaaaaawwwwn* Good morning, wagecuck! I hope you got en

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1483814942821.jpg (38KB, 390x390px) Image search: [Google]
1483814942821.jpg
38KB, 390x390px
*Yaaaaaaaaawwwwn*

Good morning, wagecuck! I hope you got enough sleep last night. You want to be at peak performance for today's round of slavery. Maybe if you're extra good today the boss will throw you an extra shekel. Isn't it so great to have the freedom to throw away most of your day for someone else? Another day, another dollar!
>>
>>39423480
Dude, what the fuck are you talking about? I can't tell if you're dumb or just intrepid
>>
File: IMG_0157.jpg (97KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0157.jpg
97KB, 600x450px
>>39423480
I'm sick, comfort me!!
>>
>>39423522
Be careful, wagie. I might just report you to Mr. Shekelstein and say you were being a bad wagie. Wouldn't want that now would we?

>>39423537
I haven't been sick in so long. My superior lifestyle allows me to avoid the viruses of the unwashed masses.
>>
>>39423480
So what are your plans for today?
>>
>>39423564
I'm not too sure. I'm thinking of reading some Ancient Greek plays or perhaps continuing my self taught Latin lessons. Of course it will be hard to do that when there are so many choices to pick from. I think I might just take a nap because I can
>>
File: IMG_0099.jpg (142KB, 850x601px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0099.jpg
142KB, 850x601px
>>39423558
Good genes I imagine. My wife doesn't get sick at all even though she is surrounded by little snotty kids (each of her siblings have at least five kinds each so it can be a mess since hey are mostly under 5 years old) and she won't get sick with anything. Even now I have strep and she still kisses and cuddles and drinks after me
>>
>>39423612
Wait I thought you were a neet?
>>
>>39423480
Cringe. Based Wagechads livin in your head rent free.
>>
>>39423480
Slavery? You mean what your disappointed parents do for you?
>>
>>39423612
Dead culture and a dead language for a dead soul. Perfect.
>>
>>39423612
>it will be hard to do that when there are so many choices to pick from.

I can imagine that, you probably dont care as long as its the easiest way.
>>
>>39423480
Hey worthless NEET, just want to let you know I read your threads every morning and I always have a savory chuckle when I do. Keep on draining the rest of us while contributing nothing to the world, like you do best. :^)
>>
>>39423480
I wish I could track you smug neets down and execute you myself.
>>
>>39423851
>>39423938

Obligatory reminder that if you stop giving OP the attention that he so desperately craves, he'll stop making these faggot threads.
>>
File: 1503613779894.jpg (54KB, 457x394px) Image search: [Google]
1503613779894.jpg
54KB, 457x394px
I'm thinking of starting part job, 4-6 hours I don't think I can take 8hours from get go
>>
>>39423972
I think you misunderstand how much I sincerely enjoy these threads. I crack up every morning because of them.
>>
>>39423480
PLEASE OP TELL MY BOSS

Tell mister Shekelbergstein I spent my entire day here so far.
I hate my job but if I quit I get no bux, I need to get fired. Please let me ascend to glorious NEEThood! Please.
>>
>>39423480
How's living off autismbux in mommy's basement going? Faggot. You are a parasite on society and you will do NOTHING with your life.
>>
>>39424328
In many states if you get fired for not doing your job, you don't qualify for neetbux
>>
>>39423480
had my wisdom teeth out and get to be neet again. life is good
>>
I am an American Hero
>>
The success rate of these threads is hilarious. Keep it up OP.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.