[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If any of you idiots decide to go to traffic court, don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: glare.gif (2MB, 500x625px)
glare.gif
2MB, 500x625px
If any of you idiots decide to go to traffic court, don't do it without first coming here and talking to me. I sat there for two hours this afternoon watching the trials for my own amusement and I could have done a better job for every single person there with no practice. It's like they rolled out of bed and said:

>whelp, time to go make an ass out of myself in court.

no evidence of anything, they didn't understand how trials even worked, they got too emotional, one guy just told a story about his friend and his broken radar gun and the judge ignored it all, another guy threw a tantrum over a jaywalking ticket and was so cringy cause he thought it was a battle of wills with him and the cop.
>>
>>39423428
Haruhi Suzumiya was a bad show.
>>
>>39423467
Was it? I never saw it.
>>
>>39423472
I thought it was overly cliched and boring.
>>
>>39423472
It wasn't that bad, even when they played the same episode eight times in a row and I accidentally watched it ten times because I got mixed up.
>>
>>39423495
I actually enjoyed it aside from endless eight. I wanted more so I read the light novels. It was pretty fun, it gets a bit old though. The author is a little too good at dragging things out without actually doing anything with the story.
>>
>>39423467
i thought so too

>>39423428
the point is to show up anyways because the cop might not show up, so if he does show up it doesnt really matter what you do because you basically already lost
>>
File: CcjMWaoXIAAKByw.jpg (41KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
CcjMWaoXIAAKByw.jpg
41KB, 600x338px
>>39423734
wow what a pisspoor attitude

why is everyone such losers
>>
File: 1407620976957.jpg (3KB, 125x112px) Image search: [Google]
1407620976957.jpg
3KB, 125x112px
>>39423792
uh no, a pisspoor attitude would be to not fight the ticket at all. stop being underage
>>
i can just walk into the courthouse and sit in on these petty ass traffic cases?

that sounds like a cool afternoon; then head to a nice restaurant for lunch or something
>>
>>39423428
Can relate OP

>Be 17yo fag me
Illegul so dont have licence
>Get ticket because an Audi ran into ME
>Why cant i just pay the 500 and not go to court
>"Doesnt work that way you have to go to court"
>Okay what if i admit guilt right now and jusy go to the court house and pay the damn fine and leave
>"Nahh your gonna have to go to trial"
>Literally sit there with a ton of ghetto people,
>few even bothered to try to look okay ish
>There was like 4 people in pj's
>Have to sit there for 2 and a half hours listening to laquisha try to make an argument out of "i didnt see the stop signt its yalls fault for not msking it visible"
>All the white trash people there would just try to splerge "sovereign citizen" you cant do anything to me"
>All the Mexicans just didnt haven insurance
>At least the mexicans just addmited guilt and got the fuck out of there asap without arguing.
>Actually fell bad for the judge
>Having to sit there for hours on end listening to clearly guilty people bullshit you all day and thinking they can somehow lie and outsmart you.

That must suck.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.