[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why exactly did the third reich fall? Was it because of not enough

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

File: Europe_under_Nazi_domination.png (187KB, 1088x998px) Image search: [Google]
Europe_under_Nazi_domination.png
187KB, 1088x998px
Why exactly did the third reich fall? Was it because of not enough recorses? Was it because they were fighting against the russians, americans and brits at the same time?
>>
>>39423075
It's because they chimped out before Italy built its military
>>
major tactical mistake invading Russia. They should of invaded all of the UK, consolidated.

Then, attacked Russia on two fronts with the Japanese in the East and German forces in the West. If that had worked taking all of Africa would of been easy. then it would of just been a case of trying to conquer the Americas
>>
>>39423075
the russians alone had insane amounts of tanks, t-34 which were superior to everything the germans had except their anti-tank guns which were very hard to utilize on the offense, the germans tried to counter this with building overengineered crap like the tiger which was too expensive and they lacked the industrial power as well, lacked oil and fuel as well and that's why they attacked Russia in the first place, they thought it will be easy to snatch the oil in the caucasus but got stalled by all those t-34's the russians had, more than 30k just of those

when the russians realized japan will never attack after pearl harbor they withdrew their eastern forces and reinforced, then germans were absolutely fucked because they couldn't starve the germans out of oil like they hoped, nor they could take control of the major road center moscow was and because the russians packed their western factories and send them east behind the urals the germans couldn't bomb or disrupt their superior industrial production as well and the last huge nail in the coffin was the pure distance and stretched out logistics, it was insane to attack russia but what can you expect of an edgelord with one testicle, failed painter put in supreme charge of the army instead of actual military people and being preoccupied with making plans how to exterminate native eastern europeans, thinking he already won
>>
>>39423075
Well, allying with Italy was a really bad idea.
And Japan being stupid enough to pick fights with some people way above their level also helped.
The fact that Hitler was honestly somewhat stupid and genuinely believed in the ideologies he put forth did not help.
>>
And I also read somewhere that the Nazis had this bulshit thing called "Aryan Science", and that they wouldn't accept anything made by jews. And because of this, they were technologically inferiour to the soviets and americans.
>>
>>39423321
yep, the same way muslims were destroying books and other stuff in countries they occupied because it wasn't according to their quran, when you think about it the nazis were very similar to the muslims, both wanted to kill white people and conquer europe, nazis also wanted to eradicate christianity because they said it was making people weak, even had muslim troops
>>
So basically, Hitler was retarded?
>>
>>39423075
Because Hitler was a gigantic retard, that's why.

>hurr just let me declare war on everyone
>let's open two fronts while we're at it
>also let's devote the resources and manpower needed to power a continent wide genocide just for good measure
>>
File: 1471125112207.png (132KB, 989x726px) Image search: [Google]
1471125112207.png
132KB, 989x726px
>>39423200
>They should of invaded all of the UK, consolidated.
And how would they do that?
>>
>>39423200
Ackshually, the term you are looking for is strategic.

And Britain could not be invaded because of the Royal Navy.
>>
>>39423354
t. Shlomo Shekelstein, prof. of goy studies.
>>
File: gottago.jpg (116KB, 640x352px) Image search: [Google]
gottago.jpg
116KB, 640x352px
>>39423075
he was going too fast
>>
>>39423471
poltards are like a fucking clockwork, present them with a fact and they shit themselves and foam at the mouth, spewing retarded memes
>>
>>39423438
the second front in the west was when they already were crushed entirely and on the retreat from the eastern front, more than 80% of entire german army was in the east and got raped by slavs, the usa and brits only entered at the end so they could make movies like saving private ryan and stall communism from taking the entirety of continental europe
>>
>>39423497
You haven't put forth a single fact though.
>>
>>39423458
B R I T I S H A I R F O R C E
desu, a large proportion of the army was fucking around in Africa.
Also, Italy. ItalyItalyItalyItalyItaly. Need I say more? Their artillery plan alone wasn't supposed to end until 1950, plus the fact that it opened up a new front for Germany after they lost their colonies.
If Italy had stayed neutral, perhaps Germany would have of had a better chance. Perhaps they should've waited until the USSR attacked.
Also, the failure to seize Gibraltar and the Suez also contributed to the naval dominance in the Mediterranean.
>>
>>39423524
i did but you are triggered harder than a sjw hambeast being called fat, your blinding rage is putting a veil of ignorance in front of your eyes, poltards and the alt-right are even worse than the leftists now
>>
>>39423497
>hurr nazis and muslims are one and the same
>durr botb want to exterminate whites

It's jews and muslims who are the same. Both are terrorists and want to destroy the white race. You have not presentes any facts, but what else do you expect but lies from jews.
>>
>>39423519
The fact was that UK was still standing when the eastern front was open, meaning the western front could reopen at any time

It was shit tier decision making
>>
>>39423354
>nazis
>wanted to kill white people
That's enough retard from you today.
>>
>>39423075
Not to mention the mass slaughtering of Jews. They had concentration camps full of free slave labor, instead they spent a vast amount of invaluable resources to kill all of them.
>>
>>39423497
youre dealing with emotionally unstable teenagers, what do you expect.
Everyone goes through a 'phase' eventually its just frustrating that they are going through their right wing phase.
>>
>>39423550
I wasn't even that guy you were replying to you tremendous faggot, calm your autism.
>>
>>39423571
No they didn't, Shlomo.

>muh 6 gorillion!
>>
>>39423570
>HURRRRR IM A FUCKING RETARD, WHAT IS GENERALPLAN OST??????????????
>>
>>39423453
don't u know what dunkirk is about? nazis could of fucked up the brits at the battle dunkirk but let them retreat for some reason
>>
>>39423579
It's irrelevant what the actual number was, every single Jew they did kill, could've been an efficient worker for the cause.
>>
>>39423579
FinaIIy someone says it!
>>
>>39423570
>That's enough retard from you today.
so they weren't at war with other white people?
>>
>muh you would've spoken German if not for amerilards or russians

Yeah, I'd rather speak German than get raped by muh communism for 50 years, and after that by shitskins and muh white guilt.
>>
>>39423354
Germany does it again!
>>
>>39423354
>nazis also wanted to eradicate christianity because they said it was making people weak, even had muslim troops
is that why the Nazi party was roman catholic
>>
>>39423666
no, they were not.
They had their own religion built on people from iraq and the giants from the center of the earth
>>
>>39423646
>muh evil gommunism

lmao little fag, i guarantee you have never actually lived during that era, only being fed western capitalist propaganda out of the USA's nigger cock right into your stupid mouth

every old person you can find in ex soviet union remembers it fondly because literally everything was free, once their economies opened the western capitalism raped them and turned them into slaves

please kys
>>
>>39423615
>but let them retreat for some reason
Stop regurgitating retarded myths. The real reason the Germans stopped was to refuel and resupply, to prevent another battle of the marne. Guderian himself said this.
Also read up on this http://repository.wellesley.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1014&context=library_awards It mentions how the Luftwaffe continued its bombing as well.
>>
>>39423075
To put it simply: three fronts, free labor got killed, the russians outnumbered them because they bred like gopniks pre-war even though they sustained heavier casualties during the war, and Hitler killed every single general who dared to "retreat", when all they wanted to do was fall back to reorganize the Eastern front when the gopniks ram fisted some portions
>>
>>39423672
>They had their own religion built on people from iraq and the giants from the center of the earth
I believe it.
>>
Even /r9k/ is apparently on JIDF's perma-monitoring list now. The shills came pretty quickly.
>>
>>39423692
Not to mention Von Rundstedt and Klug were the ones who ordered the halt of German tanks because they overextended, the terrain was shit and the armor was valuable.
>>
File: Hilariously-Funny-Friend-jokes.jpg (41KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
Hilariously-Funny-Friend-jokes.jpg
41KB, 640x426px
>>39423726
>muh nazies were gud boys, they dindu nuffin, you're all shills
>>
>>39423771
>ww2 was about jews
>only jews were killed
>those poor innocent jews
>who gives a shit about white people, only jews matter
>>
>>39423817
no one said this but you, you massive retard
>>
>>39423817
He didn't mention Jews anywhere in his post, though. You're arguing like how "leftists" do, or how Jews supposedly did according to Hitler in his "Mein Kampf".
>>
>>39423686
>dude free shit lmao

Guess what else was free in the USSR?

A fucking bullet to the back of the head
>>
>>39423616
But didn't they use them for labour until they became to weak to work, and then killed them?
>>
Please holocaust deniers, get out of this thread. You're already all over 4chan.
>>
>>39423354
kys kike
This sandniggers are genetical and cultural related to your kind
>>
This thread was going so well until you polfags came along. I just wanted to have an interesting conversation. But oh well, this is 4chan, what should i expect?
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.