[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do norm girls think it's ok to talk about "hot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1503500044798.jpg (91KB, 734x729px) Image search: [Google]
1503500044798.jpg
91KB, 734x729px
Why do norm girls think it's ok to talk about "hot guys" when they're talking to another man?
What do they expect us to reply to that?
I've experienced that shit a number of times.
>>
>>39422743
>Bothering with women
As a man who has fucked more cunts than cervical cancer, allow me to give you some advice.
Unless you want to dick a woman, don't bother. Just don't bother. Focus on you, your friends and your family. Women are absolutely not important until you find one you want to live in your house, cook your dinners and have your kids.

Disregard females, acquire friends, currency and a house.
>>
>>39422743
Because they for whatever reason believe men to be gross pigs despite infrequent personal experience and thus hypocritically make the same mistake to "get back" at guys. That or it isn't shamed like it is for dudes so they get away with it and don't question it because no one questions them
>>
Most of the time it's a shit test or they don't see you as a sexual being at all.
How to handle it
>yeah i'd totally suck his cock, no homo
>*changes topic*
>he's too hot for you tho
>why don't you go and talk to him, I bet he'll let you suck his dick
>he looks like my ex
>hey dude she thinks you're hot (dangerous)
>*talks about hot girl you banged*
and many more. You get the idea.
>>
>>39422765
You're making a mistake in the process of trying to avoid one. This advice is old hat on this website.
>>39422743
Instead I will tell you to be cautious. people first, gender second, are not the best. That does not mean just as there is a good you that there can't be a good girl. Don't downplay the complexities of being human. Talk to someone a lot, ask the important questions, get to know them.
>>
>>39422792
>Pretending to be a fucking gay
Mate, don't be that guy. Its not funny, its never been funny. Its self depreciation and its not endearing.
>>
>>39422743
It's their way of showing you you're one of the girls and will never bang them. Buy go ahead and pay for everything, since you are the man after all.
>>
>>39422805
How is acting gay self-deprecation? Is being gay a bad thing or something?
>>
>>39422805
>not pretending to be gay
I always get away with it. It's always been funny. Not only it's funny but it also discourages girls from talking about guys. It also avoids confrontations with alpha males. It's my number 1 Chad defense and it never fails.
>>
>>39422828
>Is being gay a bad thing or something?
Nah but pretending to suck cock so you can maintain a conversation with a woman is pathetic, and you're better than that.
>>
>>39422848
>and you're better than that
No I'm not.
>>
>>39422840
>It's my number 1 Chad defense and it never fails.
Yeah because its fucking weird.
Gays I can deal with, whatever. But wimps pretending to be gay to cover up insecurity? That's even gayer than being gay, to be honest.

>>39422854
u fukin wot?
why not?
>>
>>39422840
>It also avoids confrontations with alpha males
>>
>>39422859
Some people are better than doing shit like that, some people are not. I'm not and that's okay.
>>
>>39422861
That picture is very true. Also pic related. I don't know why weak men get their panties on a bunch about dealing with stronger, more handsome men. I just act like a faggot and they fuck off.
>>
Social cuckolding.

Now you know the term.
>>
File: 1502960176726.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1502960176726.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>39422743
Congratz you're her gay friend that she sobs to, tells stories of Chad's and talks about her day to because Chad doesn't give a fuck what Becky said about her shoes at the mall today
Drop it like it's hot
>>
>>39422877
yeah but by what logic are you going on that you lower yourself to such beta, shitty behaviour?

not having a go at you, just curious.
>>
>>39422932
Fuck off and leave me alone or else I'm going to suck your dick, faggot.
>>
>>39422961
nah don't work online m8, come on son give me an answer
>>
>>39422961
m8, come on now
>>
it's a shit test, they're emasculating you to see how you react
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.