[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be Indian fembot >Date white """Chad"""

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 56789657.jpg (162KB, 529x550px) Image search: [Google]
56789657.jpg
162KB, 529x550px
>Be Indian fembot
>Date white """Chad"""
>Constantly makes race jokes
>During sex he brags about how bigger his penis is than my Indian ex (he isn't that much)

I'm scared to introduce him to my family. I just know they won't like him
>>
>>39422698
kill yourself i guess... i'm pretty sure that's your only option
>>
>>39422698
>isn't that much
Still bigger.
>>
>>39422698
Chad reporting in, post pic of yourself
>>
File: 1485551431054.jpg (77KB, 532x486px) Image search: [Google]
1485551431054.jpg
77KB, 532x486px
>>39422698
Please dump him, I don't want Chad's beautiful genes wasted on a shitskin like you.
>>
damn your self-esteem must be low. how do you sleep at night?

allowing someone disrespecting your entire race to fuck you...

guess some people have no shame...

please don't come back to Indian men, please..
>>
First thing you need to do is fuck off roastie kill yourself
>>
>>39422941
Nobody wants Indian men anyway you dumbass
>>
>>39422698
Get that nigga into bhakti yoga

Sure, he'll leave you for God, but in the end
>>
>>39422698
Why don't you just tell him that the jokes hurt your feelings and that you want him to stop?
>>
>>39422698
He's never going to marry you anyway ya stinking curry nigger
>>
>>39422990
>Sure, he'll leave you for God, but in the end
but in the stone age...
>>
>fembot
>dating Chad

Pick one you retarded slut
>>
>>39423027
The etymology of YHWH has been defined as "He who causes to be."

The impetus of the universe is God. "The Spirit of God is within you."
>>
>>39422941
>ever wanting to fuck an indian man
>>
>>39422698
Most white guys are very insecure, even the Chads, and you got you a very insecure one. Not all white guys are like this, however, even when you find a good one you can't introduce him to your family, they won't understand.

In college I date only white guys because the Indian guys constantly shame me for dating white guys. Stupid.
>>
>Chad
>dating a shitskin

He's no Chad.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.