[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 6'5" and 125 lbs. I realized I have no appetite

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: thot.gif (943KB, 500x658px) Image search: [Google]
thot.gif
943KB, 500x658px
I'm 6'5" and 125 lbs.
I realized I have no appetite because of supply and demand. I literally do nothing but browse 4chan and do shit on video games, an extremely sedimentary lifestyle. If I were to work out, would I have an appetite?

Also, I plan on having 16 reps/whatevers of each exercise, which are pull-ups with lifting waist up for arms and abdomen, push-ups for arms and pecs, squats for legs and ankles, and four hill sprints up this 50 degree slope that's 200 feet down from my house. Good plan? After 16 or 32 days, I will double to 32, then 64, then 128, and so on.

Good plan?
>>
>retarded base 2 obsession with both reps and days
you are autistic and it took an autist to call you on how autistic you really are ( myself )
>>
File: download.jpg (28KB, 680x583px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
28KB, 680x583px
>mfw 5'4 and 128 pounds

I JUST WANT TO BE SKINNY
>>
>>39422099
Worst doubles, off by one to trips.
Base 2 is a legitimate counting order, much better than decimal I'd say. Why count with how many finger I have when I can double from the base value we all know, the epitome of a number, which is 1. Double that, 2. Double that, 4. There's nothing autistic about base 2. I'll be able to lift 1024 lbs of tits and ass when you're stuck with 1000, decimal bitch.
>>
No appetite because of supply and demand wtf does this mean
>>
File: 63919110_p2.png (1MB, 1697x1200px) Image search: [Google]
63919110_p2.png
1MB, 1697x1200px
>>39422065
nice roleplay thread
>thot.gif
and you're ironically into anime wow I already hate you
>>
Drink whole milk.
>>
File: sedimentary.png (317KB, 362x301px) Image search: [Google]
sedimentary.png
317KB, 362x301px
>extremely sedimentary lifestyle

Are you literally a rock?
>>
>>39422065
>if i were yo work out would I have an appetite
Yes. You'll have to force yourself to eat at the beggining tho. Go to /fit/ and read the sticky
>good plan?
No. Start going to the gym and doing a brosplit/SS
>>
>>39423542
I'll never understand why kids
start threads using vocabulary they don't understand or can't spell
>>
yes working out will make you hungry, but dont do sprints or running on concrete or asphalt, it will destroy your knees.
>>
>>39422065
hey anon, do basic cardio work at first if you have no muscle. yes, exercising will make you hungrier. though note , it will still feel disgusting to eat more at first. force your way through with 4 meals a day at the same point of day for about half a month and your body will become accustomed to it. count calories, i'd say 2800 a day should be good.

i used to be 110 pounds at 6'1. speaking from experience.
>>
>>39425367
I don't understand why you hit enter in the middle of a sentence
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.