[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I went on reddit and it was bretty good, any other anons

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: Wda.jpg (66KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
Wda.jpg
66KB, 600x500px
I went on reddit and it was bretty good, any other anons know this feel
>>
>>39421831
i use reddit because they have a music production board for my genre of music and i read the paranormal stuff at night to creep myself out but its all pretty boring besides i like to spam the advice boards sometimes with my problems
>>
File: ladyj.jpg (63KB, 570x480px) Image search: [Google]
ladyj.jpg
63KB, 570x480px
>>39421831
Reddit, anon? Please stop being such a normalfag.
>>
Reddit overall is much better than 4chan in pretty much every aspect.
>>
>>39421831
>>39421859
Jesus fuck, just go already
>>
File: BasedBrandis.jpg (84KB, 570x578px) Image search: [Google]
BasedBrandis.jpg
84KB, 570x578px
>>39421873
now this anon gets it
>>
As a site it's not terrible but the community is dogshit. Full of numales that get offended over everything. The niche subs are good though.
>>
>>39421933
I'm sure most of reddit also dislikes sjws.
We have /lgbt/ too
>>
>>39421951
Def not most at least from what I've seen. Whenever sjws are brought up it's usually in the context of mocking those that poke fun at sjws. Or the "anti-sjws are just as bad as sjws" crowd.
>>
>>39421951
>I'm sure most of reddit also dislikes sjws

You can't escape the SJWs on that fucking site, it's one huge echo chamber where the wrong opinions are literally fucking HIDDEN.
>>
They lean too far left but it's still a hell of a lot healthier than browsing this place.
>>
I confuse /r/incels and r9k all the time
>>
>>39421951
>I'm sure most of Reddit also dislikes SJWs
lol
Reddit is nothing but SJWs
Some dude unironically called me a Nazi for supporting Trump and got like 300 upvotes
>>
>>39423040
/r/incels is just /r9k/ without any humour or self awareness
>>
File: dancing_peepee.gif (553KB, 265x385px) Image search: [Google]
dancing_peepee.gif
553KB, 265x385px
>>39421831
I feel like so many of the posts on there are these weird puns that are trying too hard to be funny.

I prefer the old vbulletin/invisionpower types of message boards but they seem to be dying out unfortunately.
>>
>>39421878
If you thought this you wouldn't be here right now.
>>
>>39423316
Cant bait/shitpost on reddit.
>>
Many of you would be happier on reddit. Maybe everyone would. This place is like humanity's cultural black hole.
>>
The main thing I hate about Reddit is the voting system. Because it has names, people identify with their accounts, and therefore watch what they say out of fear of becoming downvoted. It really stifles expression, and hides unpopular opinions. It's not without positives, like how it buries shitposting to the end of the thread. But overall, I think that anonymity and open discussion and debate are far more important. Plus shitposting can be fun.
>>
reddit is superior in that the topics are more specific and dont drift so much,

reddit incels is probably superior to this shit hole,

but incels is being watched now by all sorts of weird groups who are actively trying to dox everyone there
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.