[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>run into high school oneitis >havent seen her in years

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: pepe.jpg (45KB, 483x504px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
45KB, 483x504px
>run into high school oneitis
>havent seen her in years
>she hugs me
>tell her we should hang out some

The universe wants me to kill myself
>>
i dont get it anon isnt it a good thing?
>>
>>39421444
What's the problem here? Did she say no to hanging out?
>>
she didn't hug you
fake and gay
kys
>>
>>39421444
Was it a trap?
>>
>>39421444
this is your fucking chance to improve you're life and you're acting like it's the worst thing to happen to you. stay in your room and mope all you want instead of cleaning yourself up and going to get your oneitis
>>
File: 1479881824923.jpg (34KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1479881824923.jpg
34KB, 657x527px
>>39421491
I spose you're right.

Also sorry for my autism im a bit drunk and didnt finish my post.
She sounded a little unsure when I told her we should hang out. Also the entire encounter felt awkward as hell.

I dont know what to do here boys. Im in love with her all over again
>>
>>39421525
try and make yourself look somewhat decent/presentable (not formal obviously but i don't need to warn you about this because no one on r9k has anything formal anyways) and hang out with her, can't give much more advice without really knowing either of you
>>
File: 1391831.png (123KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1391831.png
123KB, 785x757px
>>39421525
>Im in love with her all over again
kys. im in a similar situation. my HS oneitis wanted to hang out after years of silence i said maybe next time to not offend her but i actually dont want to see her again.

dont fall for the trap idiot
>>
When she mentions her significant other don't get mad or upset with her. There may come a time when you have to soothe that other guy's doubts in her and that will bring you closer to both of them. The time for romance has passed but the universe is giving you a chance to make friends.

Alternatively, the other guy is a shit head as well as you and the succubi is leading you both to your doom. Idk anon I don't know everything
>>
>>39421663
>crab in a bucket
o r i g i n a l
>>
>>39421719
i guess you could go but dude.. the emotional damage you'll get. i'll feel sorry for you that's all im saying.

see other women ffs
>>
>>39421444
that's what normies do anon
adult normies like to get along with most people, or atleast give the impression of overall kindness and politeness to most people around them. her coming up to you and hugging you doesn't mean "i'm so into you, please fuck me", it means "hello faint-once-aqcuantance, let me exchange brief pleasantries with you and let me be on my way".
there it is, have a good day
>>
>>39421752

>>39421719 wasnt OP it was me, but you're right that he could get very emotionally damaged, which is why he should be careful, but on the other hand it is possible they could end up having a lot in common, becoming friends, maybe more. He shouldn't hold himself back because of fear. Worst case scenario it doesn't go well (as in she'll never want to see him again) but at least he'll be able to improve for the next chance he has.
>>
Seriously, am I the only one that didn't have an oneitis?
I have never felt that connection with anyone, let alone being loved back.
>>
>>39421842
I had a girl every since I was in kindergarten whom I was madly in love with and bestworst part is it was reciprocated. ended up ruining it irreperably over the next 15 years by being shy, anxious and overall emotionally repressed due to conditions at home.
>>
>>39421752
>see other women ffs
Yeah, because your average robot knows dozens of women who want to hang out together and no way has any requirements or expectations. Do you think you're on /c4d/?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.