[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the absolute longest you have ever held your shit for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1504148042227.webm (2MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1504148042227.webm
2MB, 720x1280px
What is the absolute longest you have ever held your shit for any reason?
For me it was 24 days when I was 5 years old because I was afraid of the toilet.

And you?
>>
I don't remember, but that webM holy kek.
>>
I think it would've been a few days over a week, and it was most likely when I was traveling with other people, like my friends in high school when we went on vacation for a while.

It wasn't too bad, although I'm pretty sure on the way home my stomach felt like magma and by the time I got to the toilet it felt like I was launching the Saturn 5
>>
>>39421354
Went on week long camp as a kid aged 12. I used to really struggle shitting anywhere unfamiliar. I held in my poo for 5 days. Monday morning to Friday morning. Friday afternoon I took the biggest dump ever. To this day I don't know how. It's like my body subconsciously knew I didn't want to poo
>>
Around 5 or 6 days when I was on a camping trip with my family. I wasn't consciously holding in my shit and I wasn't in any discomfort, I just never felt the need to go. The night we got home I took a normal-sized poop.
>>
>>39421354
why the fuck did that little spic do that?
>>
>>39421354
wtf is going on there?
rgsrgsrgrgf
>>
around 6 days because i didn't want to poop at my boyfriend's house. it really hurt when i finally pooped and anal sex has been awful ever since.
>>
i couldnt stop laughing for a good 30-40 seconds. based spic
>>
>>39421354
oh why hello carlos

yes welcome to my stall
>>
6~8 days.
I literally could not shit because I was so backed up and the feces was rock solid. Didnt matter how hard I pushed, nothing came out.

I had to end up going to the doctor for it to be removed. Not a good experience.
>>
>>39421354
Over a month if I remember correctly. I shat a literal brick and almost had to go to surgery for that shit. Do not recommend.
>>
>>39421354
Maybe 3-4 months? I've always been afraid to go because of how uncomfortable it is which always makes it more uncomfortable when i eventually have to go.
>>
>>39421996
hello mr displaced organs
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.