[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>about to take a piss >pull foreskin back and let loose

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 1471752261941.jpg (450KB, 1386x1385px) Image search: [Google]
1471752261941.jpg
450KB, 1386x1385px
>about to take a piss
>pull foreskin back and let loose
>finish pissing
>forgot to pull foreskin over the head of my dick before putting my underwear back on
Dear fucking christ that was uncomfortable, painful almost.
Do cutfags have to deal with that shit all day?
>>
>>39421119
No all the cutfags nerve endings have been snipped off they don't feel nothing
>>
yeah... I'm just happy I've got foreskin.
>>
>>39421119
>pull foreskin back
>put it back on
dear god, do non circumsised fags have to deal with that shit every time?
>>
Only when it's half hard
>>
>>39421151
Nope, I was just fondling my dick for a good couple minutes so it got dry.
>>
your head is weak, us cutfags dont need pathetic foreskin to protect our jizzfoutains
>>
>cutfag
My head has been rubbing against my boxers as far back as I can remember, so no, it's pretty desensitized.
>>
Do uncut guys have to dry the tips of their dicks with toilet paper when they pee so they don't get all smelly under their foreskin? Someone educate me.
>>
>>39421292
>blot dickhead with toilet paper after peeing
>small crumbles of damp paper get stuck to it
>>
>>39421292
Do you really think piss just goes all around the head when we piss? Do you wipe your ass cheeks when you take a shit?
>>
>>39421371
Of course not. But it's on the tip, which gets covered with foreskin. It's not like I think you're pissing like a sprinkler or something.

>>39421346
>small crumbles of damp paper get stuck to it
Roasties deal with this every time they pee.
>>
>>39421151
I never pull my foreskin back to pee, I-I thought it was normal?
>>
>>39421383
>But it's on the tip, which gets covered with foreskin.
You're supposed to pull it back when you piss, letting go of your foreskin once you're done will let it just go back over the head on it's own, if it's dry you will probably have to pull it over with your fingers.
>>39421443 is doing it wrong.
>>
File: 1495248309809.gif (331KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
1495248309809.gif
331KB, 500x373px
>>39421119
>That sound of your piss spraying out of your foreskin
>>
>>39421488
Is there any sort of benefit to pulling your foreskin back?
>>
>>39421488
I never pull back the foreskin when I piss. Why would it be bad?
Sometimes I even pinch the skin on the tip so it gets filled with piss like a bubble.
>>
>>39421488
>if it's dry
Is it always wet like a dog nose?
>>
>>39421566
I ussualy do that with my cum so I don't jizz all over my self
>>
File: 1481322652167.jpg (70KB, 1184x868px) Image search: [Google]
1481322652167.jpg
70KB, 1184x868px
>>39421546
Never have to worry about having piss drip into your underwear.
Always have a predictable, straight stream of urine.
It just feels good, like taking your socks off after a long day.
Also it just comes natural and pissing without pulling back would be like taking a shit without spreading the cheeks, or breathing through your mouth with closed teeth.
In other words, it just feels right in every way.
>>
>>39421588
Used to do that but I never could let it out properly. Also sometimes I came too much it stretched the skin so much it started to hurt, and my hand and dick was covered in cum.
Educate me. How do you do it?
Why not just use a sock or something?
>>
>>39421566
see >>39421611
and yea I do that too sometimes
>>39421568
Not quite wet, more so moist.
Imagine rubbing your eyes when you've got allergies, it's the same 'not quite dry but not quite wet' sort of moisture.
>>
>>39421151
>>39421292
Kek nice try kike I won't fall for it
>>
>>39421529
I exclusively sit down to piss so I can unleash a torrent of urine and hear this sound.
>>
>>39421488
I meant is it wet with a drop of piss, not the normal moistness under a foreskin. Like do you just let the piss drop go under your skin?

Also checking that 1488.
>>
>>39421649
If pinching the end of your uncut donger doesn't work. I sometimes put my cum reserves in soft drink cans and bottles and discard them no mess no suspicious family members
>>
>>39421926
You have to pull your foreskin all the way up and wrap one finger around it to hold it shut. Leave some room for the impending cum. Takes two hands for the best setup and just one for the jacking off. Obviously if you let it go, it's gonna leak out so you can't just put it away and go clean up somewhere else. I just dump it onto a rag and throw it out after 10 uses.
>>
>>39421546
yeah piss goes in a relatively straight line instead of everywhere

either way you should sit down to piss though. anyone who wears shorts and has pissed standing up knows what I'm talking about. You can feel the piss splashback sprinkle all over your legs.
>>
>>39421969
>dump it into a rag

I don't understand all the jizz rag/jizz sock references. I always just jizz on my stomach, go to sleep, and then wash in shower like normal when I wake up. Sure, some of it gets on the sheets, but it's a bed, it's expected.
>>
>>39422027
Is this bait?

I don't want to sleep with my cum dried on my body or on my sheets.
>>
>>39422246
Not bait, I mostly just do it because I want to sleep immediately after I cum.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.