[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, please help. > Be on tinder > Think fuck it why

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: r-LATTE-FROG-403xFB.jpg (31KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
r-LATTE-FROG-403xFB.jpg
31KB, 403x403px
Guys, please help.

> Be on tinder
> Think fuck it why not
> Some some alpha chad shit to one girl
> "Were going out this saturday, whats your number?"
> For some reason she buys it and gives me her number.
> Her words "Looks like you're going to have a very good weekend."

Fuck guys, what am I supposed to do about this? I'm not good with women, I was just saying shit and now she probably think I'm alpha. Does her response mean sex? Is she expecting me to lead this thing. I literally have no idea. What do I do?
>>
>>39420716
Wait til Friday and tell her you found a better date. Retain Chad status without embarrassing yourself while simultaneously btfoing roastie.
>>
File: help.jpg (73KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
73KB, 658x662px
>>39420743
I'm actually looking forward to it. She's a cutie whose obsessed with math and I really like that. Too bad she only wants Chad.
>>
>>39420767
Have fun blowing it with nerd Stacy.
>>
If shes seen what you look like and still says that then aslong as you ACT confident you'll be fine, just dont lose your spaghetti,
confidence > everyone
>>
>>39420767
just ask her about math and how it interests her, and I bet you wont have to say much to her all night. pretend to be interested. ask follow up questions even if you don't give a shit what she's talking about. get some drinks to loosen things up if you can.
>>
Don't give her too much of the ol lickaroo that's beta shit unless you're in a relationship and its necessary. 3 licks max and if you want this to work no cunnylingus. Exercise what dexterity you've gained from vidya over the years and hit her with your best dps/tank combo.

You do play pc right anon?
>>
>>39420716

just keep faking it i guess. it worked so far.
>>
>>39420716
lol
well good luck I guess.
If you can keep up the confident facade you wouldn't be here. Act fast OP. Less time to fuck it up. Get in get out get on with life
>>
>>39420716
>tinder
Stopped reading there OP.
>>
When you are with her, try as hard as you can to imagine you're shitposting with other anons on 4chan, so you don't get nervous.
>>
>>39420952
literally how out of touch do you have to be to think eating pussy is beta
nobody in real life thinks like that, i guarantee she definitely doesn't
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.